Author Topic: Psychic Diarmuid  (Read 16886 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Psychic Diarmuid
« on: July 03, 2016, 06:03:31 AM »
This adviser used to be an adviser on Keen.  But now he is storefront.  Irish psychic. 

http://www.diarmuidpsychicmedium.com/

has made predictions for me which came true.  Predicted my new job last year, the initial of the company as well as the outer appearance of the building where I would be working.   AND told me that I would get it and it would be my third interview.  My first 2 interview would not be successful but the 3rd one would.  Everything happened like he said last year.   
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:09:31 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Psychic Diarmuid
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 06:10:02 AM »
Hi, I heard good things about him and have been interested in getting a reading from him. What's his rate?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 06:15:08 AM »
it says:

Rates:
Rates vary according to individual service, enquire via contact information. Rates on Keen are fixed but I will give free time to customers after paid call

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 09:30:55 PM »
What's her name in Uk? I might be going there too, wouldn't be a bad idea to get a reading.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 04:47:04 AM »
I guess uncomfortable isn't the best way to describe it...idk. I feel..."odd" when speaking to psychics who are not on Keen. I only do 15min readings because I refuse to dive TOO into a reading.

I feel that way too...and as many things as I dislike about Keen I feel better about it than just paying a reader directly.  At least with Keen I know I can hang up if it gets weird.  I hate having to commit to a certain length of time for a reading...most times I have done that it was disappointing and/or repetitive after a certain point. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »
His predictions did not happen for me, he has this line of a sick relative  blablabal

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 10:20:04 PM »
It could have been a coincidence, but he told me that and another furioso I can verify his authenticity...
He actually did not say sick relatives.  This is what he said

"you will take some time off in Sep/Oct.   It will be some time off for families.  It will be spent with families.  It will be ok.  It is not a bad thing. "

6 months later, my gf was visiting me and I took 5 days off.  And on day 3 of these 5 days,  one of my relatives passed away all of sudden and I took another 5 days off.  The following month, I went back to my home country to visit my families, another 2 weeks.  It ALL happened during these two months he specified HALF a year ago!

Offline monika

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:50:29 AM »
Girls I cannot find him on keen. I emailed him through his personal website but no response for 3 weeks.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 04:25:37 AM »
That's awesome! Do you have a link for him on keen?

Offline monika

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 05:57:12 PM »
I finally scheduled my reading with diarmuid . Any suggestions? Should I ask him specific questions or general reading? What works better ? Also, how about timeframes that he gives? Are they accurate or o shouldn't even bother ?

RedVelvet

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 06:11:27 PM »
how is he with love redings?

allibai3

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2016, 07:27:28 PM »
Monika please let me know how he does if you ask about love

Offline monika

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 08:30:24 PM »
I will definitely keep you posted. I will be speaking with him tomorrow.

Offline monika

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 09:03:27 PM »
What is his reading style ? Did you ask him specific questions or he revealed the info during general reading?

Offline monika

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 05:07:14 PM »
Monika please let me know how he does if you ask about love

So, I just spoke with Diarmuid and I have to honestly say that I am amazed!! First of all, he is very generous with his time: I paid for 20 minutes and we were talking for 48 minutes!!! He picked up details from my past that no one ever addressed ! He gave me a lot of information in terms of future and although I cannot say at this moment if he was correct or not about the outcome, I see a lot of logic behind it. Honestly, I believe that it was the best reading I ever had!