Author Topic: SoulAngel on Keen  (Read 12476 times)

Offline Jjj

SoulAngel on Keen
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:21:20 PM »
As anyone read with her?

Offline Jjj

Re: SoulAngel on Keen
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 05:03:48 PM »
Anybody?

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 06:54:51 PM »
I have never read with her, that I know of anyway...it says she is back on Keen with a new listing?  Any idea what her old one was?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 07:16:21 PM »
No i dont know what her old one was. And she only has 1 new listing unlike others who have like 2 or 3. Which i dont understand.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 09:45:51 PM »
Lol yeah she did tell me that about me and my ex.
She does not give timeframes because she believes in divine timing. And its not her strong point. So idk.
She said she knows she is not 100% all the time but she is sure of what she sees.  She gets her insight from god.

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 04:11:05 PM »
I've spoken to soul angel twice and she is really good with detail and validation. She game me a lredixtion that my ex and I will he t be an together. She said he will contact and she doesn't see us near each other she sees a lot of Texting no face to face contact. Which can be very true for situation since my ex and I live far each other.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 03:51:46 AM »
I spoke with her via chat. Nothing amazing was said. She also said I would be with him in divine timing.

Has she ever told anyone they would not be together?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 06:07:17 PM »
I spoke with her via chat. Nothing amazing was said. She also said I would be with him in divine timing.

Has she ever told anyone they would not be together?

Honestly i dont know if she ever has. She believes in divine timming. Which is understandable because its very hard to get exact timeframes. But she said to me she if she does not feel a connection with someone she will tell them that.

To be honest she said she is a outcome reader. That shall be seen in the future. What exactly did she say?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 02:57:12 AM »
She said that he would leave in divine timing and that I needed to let it happen naturally and have faith that it will happen. She almost got preachy and I think she even recommended a book or something.  She mentioned he had a soul contract that needed to be finished with who he is with.

She did say she saw children (he has a child) and saw travel back and forth (we live in separate cities). I dunno if I would use her again.

I used her on chat. I have noticed I don't have good luck connecting with advisors on chat.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:59:19 AM by glamgal »

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 03:31:20 PM »
She said that he would leave in divine timing and that I needed to let it happen naturally and have faith that it will happen. She almost got preachy and I think she even recommended a book or something.  She mentioned he had a soul contract that needed to be finished with who he is with.

She did say she saw children (he has a child) and saw travel back and forth (we live in separate cities). I dunno if I would use her again.

I used her on chat. I have noticed I don't have good luck connecting with advisors on chat.

She mention about soul contacts too. She recomended a book for me. It was more of a law of attraction book. And more of focusing on myself and being happy and then when its time allow my relationship with my ex to naturally happen. It will all work out.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 04:09:57 PM »
I read with her as well.  She said we were soul mates and going through spiritual growth in order to be together.  I have read about this but usually it's about twin flames.  I'm not too sure about all of that because my last boyfriend supposedly was a twin flame and he was a complete user and horrible person, so if he's my twin flame, I want to a new one :)   I don't know that I would call her again. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 04:14:44 PM »
I read with soul angel again about two three weeks ago she picked up I was worried my ex is seeing another girl and she said I shouldn't worry because he is not . Well lately everyone that I have read with is picking up on another girl . So I think soul angel is wrong . I'm starting to believe she gives everyone positive readings

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 04:20:17 PM »
I read with soul angel again about two three weeks ago she picked up I was worried my ex is seeing another girl and she said I shouldn't worry because he is not . Well lately everyone that I have read with is picking up on another girl . So I think soul angel is wrong . I'm starting to believe she gives everyone positive readings

I thought she was good as far as her outlook on divine timing, spiritual growth etc, but that's not really a psychic reading.  it's more of a therapy session.

Lovefash67

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 04:56:42 PM »
Yeah I think she has a lot of insight into those things but I wish she didn't tie it into her predictions . Maybe her prediction will happen but I'm just skeptical that she told all of us we will be back together with our ex or POI

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 07:06:02 PM »
She said with twin flames certain ones come into your life to teach you lessons and then move on. She said my ex is my TRUE SOULMATE(pretty much meaning that this is the woman i am predestined to be with) she said a journey with a soulamate is not easy but its worth it and the bigger picture is us eventually being together.

She says she is more of a big picture outcome reader. She reads stronger in twinflames and soulmates.

Idk 100% on anything. Whats meant to be will be. Thats how im looking at everything.