Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 27485 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2011, 04:43:24 AM »
Just wanted to confirm a mini prediction Catarina got right for me.

During our last reading, she asked if my ex decided to take a short, unplanned trip. I said maybe, because I really wasn't sure. She said she felt like he had taken, or was taking a short trip, which is why he was preoccupied, etc.

Well, I just saw on a mutual friend's Facebook that he did in fact go on a short trip down south. Just for a night (tonight) or two (maybe last night as well, as I know the mutual friend did) - but he definitely is about an hour away partying with his friends for the night.

Pretty awesome of her, since it's midweek and we are adults and all who do not necessarily have the luxury of random trips.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2011, 04:50:33 AM »
Oh, PS, this was yesterday that she said this. So yay for Catarina Rose. Love her and she is an excellent psychic!

sammiepoo

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2011, 04:53:31 AM »
Which site is Catarina Rose on?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2011, 05:00:53 AM »
Ellen Hartwell's

sammiepoo

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2011, 05:13:31 AM »
Okay I didnt know I dont think I have heard of her!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2011, 03:48:15 PM »
Catarina has only gotten one thing right so far for me....she was wrong in that i wouldnt hear from or see sm in the month of may....

she said "i told you that you had to stay away in our last reading now he wont contact you for months"- (plural)

umm...too bad he is already texting me all the time now and we are spending time together?

Ellen ALSO got that totally wrong........Cynthia Faye kept telling me to send him messages every once in a while (direct opposite advice of Catarinas, so that he would know i still want him and not get insecure. Five stars for Cynthia, her advice worked and she also knew i would see him in May.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »
It just goes to show you that some people's energies are picked up differently by psychics.  Cynthia said I would hear from my ex in 2 months, the next week I heard from him.  Both Catarina and Ellen told me I'd hear from him the month of May.  So strange how things can be interpretted differently.

sammiepoo

« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2011, 05:25:43 PM »
Have you heard from him cocoapple? since your birthday?

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2011, 05:30:50 PM »
No Sammie, i'm still waiting on EVERYONE's predictions lol.  I'm starting to lose hope.....but then again this period i've been reflecting on what happened and i'm not too sure if i want him back anymore~  The more i think about it the more i'm angry about it so that's not a good sign lol.

I shall report back if ANYTHING happens....

sammiepoo

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
Okay I am sure everything will be fine. :) I know what you mean to lose paitence dear I am losing it as well :(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »
yeah bjr....i dont know. are you sure cynthia didnt say "within 2 months"? maybe she is just incredible with in-person readings but just okay with phone readings, i am not sure. while on the subject of phone readers i must say i found the tarot lady to be quite accurate so far. i will have to see about her other predictions but so far i feel she was great.

ellen and catarina said very similar things to me, they are nice people...just pretty wrong about what was going to happen.

ellen was more accurate in saying that he would do a push pull thing and EXTREMELY accurate about him being a person that lets his head rule rather than his heart. that makes a great empath, but everyone wants accurate predictions!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:32:17 PM by CSK »

starlite

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2011, 02:57:07 AM »
I also spoke to Catarina and was totally shock with her reading.I mean she said exactly what ellen said.But with ellen i had to give her very little info to get a bigger picture but with catarina she didn't need any info.To be very honest at one point in the reading I got so frustrated that I even asked her if she shared any info with her other associate.I know in a way it was rude but I just had to ask her that.Anyways what do you folks think?ALso overall all I prefer Ellen over catarina.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2011, 07:58:20 PM »
catarina and ellen basically told me the same thing too.....very similar in their readings.

they were both wrong about me not being in contact with my sm...its actually been the opposite i was with him almost all weekend (mostly with mutual friends) and i even spent the night at his house. who knows maybe i wont end up with him but i do remember ellen specifically telling me he "made up his mind he isnt coming back" and "i dont see you two together"she just said he would maybe resurface and thats it. catarina said "i told you not to contact him now he wont contact you for months"--that was realllllly off....however i do think they both make good empaths as far as "seeing people" or picking up on their feelings. im not sure about their predictions....

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2011, 09:49:02 PM »
Has anybodys predictions from Catarina come to pass? Short or long term?

Offline amitftkd

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
I've had twice seen readings with Ellen and Catarina Rose, and it was amazing!  They nailed my whole situation to a T, I didn't have to give them any information and they just  gave me all the information about my sm, his personality, his wifes etc.  They both actually used the same words that he does, which blew me away.  They also said I have a bad Irish temper, I never told them I was part Irish.  They validated what I thought about him and I was letting other peoples ideas put negative thoughts in my head and push away.  They advised to be patient and give him space, that we'd be together, and things would change in the fall.   I didn't think I had the strength to back off but it's like a switch was flipped and the dynamics changed.  I feel that I have more confidence myself and the relationship.