Author Topic: Who is good with spirit guides?  (Read 13879 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Who is good with spirit guides?
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 02:46:42 AM »
Hmmm how did Tthomasj get in there lol. She is super sweet you'll like her Maddie.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2016, 03:23:43 AM »
Sapphire never responded to my email letting her know that I'm a new caller and was wondering if I could have some free min (as she requested on her page)...ugh..i don't like her.
Same happened with me about a month ago when I wanted to get a reading w/ her. No response

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2016, 02:40:34 PM »
She did the same to me all of last year. So I saw on line earlier last month and put myself on her callback. So if you are s new caller put yourself on her call back eventually she will get to you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2016, 04:04:23 PM »
Sapphire doesn't make predictions much unless her guides tell her otherwise. Sapphire is more of an empath, she gets into the thoughts and heart of the person in question. I have read that she has made predictions and it has come to pass. When is your reading?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2016, 05:04:20 PM »
I got her reply ...she sent me two free min so I tried to schedule an appointment for tonight, I will see if she accepts it. :)  Her and Sincerity are the last two I want to try.  But honestly, Judi is the best for me.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2016, 05:25:42 PM »
That's awesome you guys! Bluebelle, you saved the best for last I see lol. Give us an update on what you thought.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2016, 06:39:26 PM »
She did the same to me all of last year. So I saw on line earlier last month and put myself on her callback. So if you are s new caller put yourself on her call back eventually she will get to you.
I read with sapphire years ago when she was kinda new to keen. She was great. Then I closed that account. I wanted to read w her last month but just got tired of waiting. I'm done w readings for now.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2016, 06:48:20 PM »
I have now narrowed it down to my favourites, I will stick with them. I don't have temptations to read with others.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2016, 10:39:21 PM »
That's awesome. I'm glad you connected with her. She is good bottom line. She gave me a lot of guidance which is a a different way of reading. It's almost empowers you and helps with ones situation. Yay, she said the same things as SINCERITY, how bizarre is that. How crazy her guides knew about your strong thoughts on your ex. Did she give you guidance much? I remember from what I wrote down it was more how to go about the situation then predictions. Now we have to wait for the others to see how it all went down with Sapphire.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2016, 10:59:47 PM »
 That's so great to hear. Sounds like he really wants to hear from you more. How long did you talk to her for?

tired of it all

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2016, 11:35:52 PM »
I'm glad you had a good experience with Sapphire, keep us posted. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2016, 11:39:19 PM »
Yeah getting the same message from two different readers definitely strengthens the message, imo. I was shocked to get the same prediction from two different readers about weeks apart just a few weeks ago. I'm still waiting on pins and needles for it to unfold. Good luck with the job prospects.

tired of it all

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 12:08:38 AM »
Any other readers who are good with spirit guides?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 03:19:37 PM »
Bluebelle, did you get a chance to get a reading from Sapphire?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 03:32:02 PM »
Bluebelle, did you get a chance to get a reading from Sapphire?

Nope she never got back to me....