Author Topic: Having a hard day  (Read 6030 times)

Offline Sooshi

Having a hard day
« on: May 25, 2016, 11:00:25 PM »
It's raining and I'm having a hard time dealing with my situation today. I've had some predictions that were, well, overly optimistic. Two of them were so similar that I am inclined to think that they may come to pass. Is it possible that a second psychic read my mind for the prediction the previous psychic made? There's been no indication of any positive change from my ex's end. Yesterday was the day that Nancy gave me for him to change his mind, but she didn't indicate that he would contact, so how would I know? (Nancy is a third reader, not one of the two that made the same predictions.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:24:55 PM by Sooshi »

tired of it all

Re: Having a hard day
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:31:23 PM »
*hugs*  I'm sorry you're having a hard day Sooshi.  It's hard waiting for predictions, especially when they give a time for it to happen. 

It's hard to say with those predictions.  The other week when I went on a binge, two different readers told me I was going to meet someone new in August.  Neither of those readings were very accurate overall, and I did feel like the second reader just picked up on what the other had said.  But that was a very general prediction and I never take those seriously anyway.  So it doesn't mean the same thing happened for you.  Maybe both those readers saw a change coming with your ex.  But the timing could be way off.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 11:33:10 PM »
If it makes you feel any better, I'm having a rough day too.  Not to take the focus off you though.  Maybe something is going around today. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 12:13:10 AM »
*hugs*  I'm sorry you're having a hard day Sooshi.  It's hard waiting for predictions, especially when they give a time for it to happen. 

It's hard to say with those predictions.  The other week when I went on a binge, two different readers told me I was going to meet someone new in August.  Neither of those readings were very accurate overall, and I did feel like the second reader just picked up on what the other had said.  But that was a very general prediction and I never take those seriously anyway.  So it doesn't mean the same thing happened for you.  Maybe both those readers saw a change coming with your ex.  But the timing could be way off.
The predictions I got were for something I think was pretty specific to happen. I don't want to mention it on the open board area. Maybe its not as specific as I thought it was? I don't know. Then the third one was faery lady and she doesn't seem to well received on this board, but she seemed tuned in to the situation. I don't know. Maybe its good that i am  broke right now because I'd just be spending it all on readers.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm having a rough day too.  Not to take the focus off you though.  Maybe something is going around today.
Not at all. Go ahead and kvetch to your hearts content. Might be the planets or something. We just came out of Merc. retrograde  but there were a bunch of other planets in retrograde recently as well and I think a couple of them still are. =(

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:13:29 AM »
Yeah there were 5 planets in retrograde all at once.  I'm pretty much broke right now too.  I should stop getting any readings for a few months at least, to get caught up money wise.  But I know I won't be able to hold out that long.

This time of year is especially bad for me regarding my ex.  I get reminded a lot of how things went wrong between us and see him still doing those things.  I wish I could just ignore it or not care anymore.  One reader told me a few months ago I would stop caring about it, but I still do, and I still don't feel like I'm going to get over it anytime soon. 

Just because a reader doesn't work for others, doesn't mean that they won't be right for you.  And I believe if spirit really wants you to have a message, it can come through anyone.  Try not to get hung up on timing because it's hard for most readers to get it right.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 04:09:10 AM »
Hi all... today was not the best for me either, but i am hanging in there trying not to let it get me down or into panic mode. I hope things turn around for you all!! xoxo hang in there

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 04:14:04 AM »
Hugs everyone! We will all get through this together. Timing is almost never right so lets try not to focus on them...just focus on us first and send ourselves love...which will manifest things faster
so true, i second that!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 10:24:35 AM »
Same here....sending positive thoughts and love to everyone...definitely helps to come here and talk

tired of it all

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 02:10:24 AM »
Thank you all for the kind wishes.  It helps a lot.  How is everyone feeling today? 

Mars is still in retrograde...from oraclereport.com:

At 9:53 am ET/1:53 pm UT, Mars will leave Sagittarius and re-enter Scorpio.  The day a planet changes signs can be quite intense (and often produces geophysical effects).  When planets retrograde, they re-work things based on the nature of the planet.  The nature of Mars is to provide energy and motivation to act, achieve, begin, survive, thrive, defend, and assert.  The higher octave of Mars works for the good of all, and the lower octave of Mars works only for the good of self.

Mars is the original or first ruler of the sign of Scorpio.  Pluto is now the primary ruler of Scorpio.  By their natures, Pluto and Scorpio rule the 8th House -- the House of the Underworld, among other things.  (In astrology, the 12 "houses" or "segments" of the zodiac represent certain areas of life experience.)

So, in a manner of speaking, today Mars re-enters the underworld.  And we go with him.

Given the energetics of the Sabian symbols for today, we can accompany Mars very deeply into the journey.  The underworld is not bad.  It just provides another perspective.  And since Mars is retrograding or moving backwards, it is re-working things for the better.  We may be going back to something from the past, but it will yield valuable changes for the present and future.

Mars is fire energy, so its movement out of the fire sign of Sagittarius and into the water sign of Scorpio will be a nice relief from heightened aggression.

There is one more piece of this.  Earlier this week, the Black Moon also entered Scorpio.  Essentially, we now have the archetypal masculine and feminine energies united in Scorpio.  From the watery depths of Scorpio, shadows of the underworld are revealed.

In another sense, Mars and the Black Moon are warrior energies.  They represent the archetypes of the god and goddess of the battlefield.  Mars and the Black Moon are now combined to engage this month's "symbolic battle between swords and torches" to bring the might of light into our lives and into the world.

Mars will continue to retrograde back through Scorpio until June 29 at 7:40 pm ET, when it will station direct.  So we have a good little while with Mars re-working how we use our energy and resources.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 07:12:41 AM »
Feeling great for a change  ;D

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 11:35:38 PM »
Have the planets come out of retrograde yet. I've been feeling extra cranky today. No progress in the relationship dept. Losing hope now for my predictions.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 02:54:32 AM »
Isn't there one or two more that are still retrograde? I thought I heard one was due to come out the end of this month and the other in Sept?   I could be wrong I don't pay close attention.
What kind of predictions you waiting on? Relationships or career or ?

tired of it all

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 04:00:16 AM »
Mars, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto are all in retrograde.  Mars goes direct at the end of this month.  The Black Moon is transiting the Chiron Point until June 26 which is a rare transit that can stir up a lot of unconscious emotion.  Astrologically this month is pretty intense. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 06:27:03 PM »
Mercury retrograde a 4 times this year, with the next one scheduled for Aug.30! Yay can't wait:)))

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 06:30:40 PM »
No update as of yet.

anything