Author Topic: Faery lady  (Read 13109 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Faery lady
« on: May 20, 2016, 01:56:23 AM »
Okay. So I'm sure we all have read with her. She has almost all the time a long line up and I mean every single day. I don't think I have seen her availBle ever. Has anyone had a reading where predictions have manifested. I know her timing is off. In my opinion she is not so bad.

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Faery lady
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:32:45 AM »
i read with her once. Faery Lady tells fairy tales. It was so off, i had to hang up.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:36:52 AM »
Ahahaha.... I don't get this long time business!

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 02:40:01 AM »
Ahahaha.... I don't get this long time business!
I don't either!! it's crazy because when i finally did get to read with her, i was so disappointed. she didn't even make predictions with me. it was all unicorns and fairies, like i was gonna get my happily ever after but she didn't give details nor did she pick up on the issue. she also sounded like she was high or sleepy or something.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:57:29 AM »
I had a reading with her on the 1st, just a couple of days before I joined the forum. I saw how long her waiting list was and figured she must be good. Then I found this forum and from what I've read, she just tells you what you want to hear. I think there was one or two people that said that she was accurate for them. The rest said faery tales.  :-\ She predicted a change for me on the 24th, so I guess I'll know in a few days if her timing was correct.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 03:05:16 AM »
I had a reading with her on the 1st, just a couple of days before I joined the forum. I saw how long her waiting list was and figured she must be good. Then I found this forum and from what I've read, she just tells you what you want to hear. I think there was one or two people that said that she was accurate for them. The rest said faery tales.  :-\ She predicted a change for me on the 24th, so I guess I'll know in a few days if her timing was correct.
did she say what kind of change? like change in work, or a relationship, or a change in clothes.... ? lol i hope she was specific

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 03:10:29 AM »
It was in regards to the question I asked. I'm just leaving out the specifics from the forum.

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 03:10:37 AM »
I've never read with her, thought about it a hundred times at least but I'm turned off by the ones who show up as the most highly rated (most of those are phony) and/or have a long line of people waiting to talk to them (can mean they are a false hope reader). 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 03:26:09 AM »
It was in regards to the question I asked. I'm just leaving out the specifics from the forum.
ok, let us know if she was accurate on that date

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 01:10:49 AM »
No, no, no. All kinds of no. She sounds very robotic. I swear I don't think she really exists and its someone using one of those voice changing machines.
You know, about the robotic voice, I was wondering if she had one of those artificial voice boxes. Looking at her photo she strikes me as a chain smoker. Maybe I'm imagining but it would explain the robotic voice.

tired of it all

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 01:32:23 AM »
Sometimes when a reader has a certain quality to their voice (like robotic or a metallic sound) I get the feeling that they have malicious spirits speaking through them. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 02:02:06 AM »
Sometimes when a reader has a certain quality to their voice (like robotic or a metallic sound) I get the feeling that they have malicious spirits speaking through them.
It would certainly explain her being wrong and incoherent   ???

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 02:09:27 AM »
It would certainly explain her being wrong and incoherent   ???
Damn, you must have had a really bad reading with her, huh? I didn't find her that bad. She was making sense when I talked to her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 02:10:49 AM »
That's what I said lol! She was not bad. Weird robotic sure but not awful:)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 02:17:03 AM »
What I don't understand is how she has 16 people waiting per day. She must be good:)

anything