Author Topic: Advisor Arieal  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Advisor Arieal
« on: May 17, 2016, 04:46:18 PM »
I just read with her? It was generic nothing that blew me away. All over the map. Has anyone read with her?

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Advisor Arieal
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 06:08:49 PM »
Yup you summed it up... She seemed loopy and it does make sense that sum stuff was accurate. She also mentioned a lady with light coloured hair in my reading lol.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 10:00:48 PM »
She just throws in the "light colored" hair bit as filler. Most Keen psychics like to throw out nonsense during a reading.

Anyway, she picks up on small things, but nothing panned out in terms of predictions. She does sound high or drunk when I called her.

mo45

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 03:33:34 PM »
She kept changing the reading from call to call. Changed it so many times it became a joke and proved that she was confused. I was so frustrated for wasting so much money on her only to keep changing the reading. She is a waste of money for me atleast.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 04:24:11 PM »
She kept changing the reading from call to call. Changed it so many times it became a joke and proved that she was confused. I was so frustrated for wasting so much money on her only to keep changing the reading. She is a waste of money for me atleast.
she is absolutely awful. When I read with her, she was clearly not picking up on the situation. She was saying a lot of bizarre shit.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 07:44:11 PM »
She sucked tremendously for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 02:59:05 AM »
Just updating, one of her predictions from a while back is starting to happen. She said if we were to buy, it would be a lease purchase and be near a small body of water. We just saw a property like this, although no final decisions have been made about it. I do remember her predicting this out of the blue when I was asking her another question.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 03:38:22 PM »
This advisor is overrated, because of online PR. I asked when will I pay, and she mentioned on a monthly-basis, and I'm scheduled on the weekly-basis. Every answer to previous questions she stated before that answer is questionable.

She reads from cards, but I think she likes to 'add' sugar.

I call it cold-calling or creative-crafted garbage.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 04:30:38 PM »
I think it depends on the day you catch her. I've had crap reads with her, but there have been other times where she has been incredibly, clear and detailed. I got more specific
predictions akin to the lease purchase I posted about earlier. She has sounded drunk and confused at times though.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2017, 05:07:04 PM »
I think it depends on the day you catch her. I've had crap reads with her, but there have been other times where she has been incredibly, clear and detailed. I got more specific
predictions akin to the lease purchase I posted about earlier. She has sounded drunk and confused at times though.

She was nice. I read with her 2 times before last year. None ever transpired, and she was serious.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 09:08:46 PM »
Read with her last month and she brought up on her own health problems that I am now having and an issue my kid is having with her teeth. Kinda crazy.   So I guess if you have health questions, call her and see what comes up. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 10:04:09 PM »
I think it's something she tells everyone because I also read with her a couple of weeks and she was bringing up health for me too, I had to inform her that I was fine.

Read with her last month and she brought up on her own health problems that I am now having and an issue my kid is having with her teeth. Kinda crazy.   So I guess if you have health questions, call her and see what comes up.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 01:06:13 AM »
I think its one of her specialties, health stuff. She picked up on some eye issues I had a while back. Still think she is good for off the cuff predictions/insights.