Author Topic: Suecreate?  (Read 35494 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Suecreate?
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 03:33:46 PM »
@ Baypark-She didn't do that with me or with mememe. I wonder if she changed her reading style since then? Or maybe people complained to her about it? Not sure.

@bluebelle-I called her again and this time ZERO interjections on her end. Just straight channeling. She also didn't remember the reading or the guy from the day before so it was great lol! i would pick her over Judi TBH. When I asked Judi if he would ever call me she said "yes!" according to him. When I asked Sue she said, "okay, the reconnection is there but he's hesistant. Not sure why...okay, something to do with the family and something happening to him/not controlling it.." since I gave her no background info, the poi has a family and if he calls me he's going to explode and he can't behave that way because he is around them. It's a lack of self control. She then said, "he has a question to ask you-it concerns him that you think he won't ever contact you? Because it's very probable." This freaked me out because before he moved he said he "may" call me etc. she's also ridiculously patient lol.
I'm definitely going to read with her again. Her, Lady Persephone and Jeremiah are the only three to
really nail him. They are true empaths. I love Kisha but I don't think she even got the hesitation/reluctance part.

It sounds like she just didn't connect with me which is fine, but she should have said that instead of counseling on how I should be with this guy.  I'm good with readers not connecting IF they say something and don't take my money. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2017, 03:39:26 PM »
@ Baypark-She didn't do that with me or with mememe. I wonder if she changed her reading style since then? Or maybe people complained to her about it? Not sure.

@bluebelle-I called her again and this time ZERO interjections on her end. Just straight channeling. She also didn't remember the reading or the guy from the day before so it was great lol! i would pick her over Judi TBH. When I asked Judi if he would ever call me she said "yes!" according to him. When I asked Sue she said, "okay, the reconnection is there but he's hesistant. Not sure why...okay, something to do with the family and something happening to him/not controlling it.." since I gave her no background info, the poi has a family and if he calls me he's going to explode and he can't behave that way because he is around them. It's a lack of self control. She then said, "he has a question to ask you-it concerns him that you think he won't ever contact you? Because it's very probable." This freaked me out because before he moved he said he "may" call me etc. she's also ridiculously patient lol.
I'm definitely going to read with her again. Her, Lady Persephone and Jeremiah are the only three to
really nail him. They are true empaths. I love Kisha but I don't think she even got the hesitation/reluctance part.

She used to push a lot of that manifestation stuff when I first started reading with her...and she also immediately used to block people who mentioned anything negative.  I found her to be great at channeling the guy I was calling about though, definitely sounded much more like the guy than what judi used to say.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2017, 09:23:31 PM »
Is channeling the same as being an empath. I keep seeing you guys using that word. Is it along the lines that because she is an empath, she can channel and read into another person's feelings?

Offline Mememe

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2017, 04:26:20 AM »
Shes online right now!!!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2017, 08:52:04 PM »
update?

ladya

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2017, 03:15:44 AM »
read with her and she started interjecting her opinions that literally make no sense so i ended the chat. her channeling... there was much left to be desired as well. mediocre at best. felt like she was just feeding fairytales. idk def wont be reading with her again. didn't tell me anything i couldn't have figured out myself. i want my money back lol.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:21:19 AM by ladya »

Offline Livvie

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2017, 03:49:39 AM »
I read with her once a long time ago and she was pretty general for me. I don't think she was actually channeling, at least it made no sense to me. Could have fit for anyone really. Not specific for what I had going on at the time. So, she was a no go for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2017, 04:39:00 PM »
Thanks x for answering my question, Channeling verse empath. You basically confirmed what I’ve always done, avoided empaths. They have never seemed reliable imo.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2018, 07:22:58 PM »
 I’ve always been fascinated by Suecreate.  She clearly has a gift for channeling. However, I find that readings tend to go in a negative direction because instead of trying to bring across the person of interest’s thoughts and feelings in a positive way it comes out negative. And then you feel like you’re having an argument with your POI.  I found myself trying to defuse an escalating conversation rather than obtain insight and clarity. And her rate is so expensive I felt like I was paying to have an argument with someone. And it wasn’t beneficial for me at all.  So while it feels like you’re talking to your POI you’re ultimately just fighting with negative energy. It was exhausting, so I don’t connect with her anymore.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2018, 06:32:20 PM »
I recently read with her. Not sure what to believe. Her messages were short and vague. And it quickly got to sexual stuff. Has anyone experienced this?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2018, 05:41:20 PM »
I recently read with her. Not sure what to believe. Her messages were short and vague. And it quickly got to sexual stuff. Has anyone experienced this?

I read with her a month ago and there was no mention of sexual feelings or thoughts, just “he’s in love with you” type of conversation.
I saw she was on last night, so read with her again and the first thing she said was that POI has been having intimate thoughts about me.

I also read with David7, who I hadn’t read with in a month. David7 also said that he’s been thinking of me sexually when I inquired if POI was interested in me romantically or just as a friend. Last months reading with David7 didn’t mention anything sexual either.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2018, 03:11:35 AM »
Omg...so I had Suecreate "channel" my POI. I was bored, and honestly just curious and it was purely for entertainment. So...like a complete idiot, I ended up having a pissing match conversation (supposedly) with my POI. Lmao...looking at the transcript it was pretty hilarious. She's definitely the one to call/chat if you ever want to be reminded why you're better off without the jerk. Lololol...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2018, 08:54:24 PM »

I read with her a month ago and there was no mention of sexual feelings or thoughts, just “he’s in love with you” type of conversation.
I saw she was on last night, so read with her again and the first thing she said was that POI has been having intimate thoughts about me.

I also read with David7, who I hadn’t read with in a month. David7 also said that he’s been thinking of me sexually when I inquired if POI was interested in me romantically or just as a friend. Last months reading with David7 didn’t mention anything sexual either.

Interesting...okay, maybe she is accurate with her messages.

Offline star1

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2018, 09:00:01 PM »
What is it with these readers being sexual? Lol.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2018, 01:32:36 PM »
It felt like I was sexting with POI lol, I wanted to change the subject a bit. She was telling me that we need to generate positive energy lol.

I still don't disregard her reading entirely because some aspects of what she said, I feel like they can be true and most likely are. But I think I need to read with her more to really see if she is tuning in and channeling my POI.