Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 247086 times)

Offline cj

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2011, 05:06:10 PM »
well pt...I dont mean to brag but I def have visions and dreams that come true  :D ;)

Offline cj

« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2011, 05:07:17 PM »
fm..whats your story>? can someone start a story post....Im sick of asking randomly lol

kirakira

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2011, 05:09:59 PM »
PT- totally makes sense that you guy needed to get his heart in shape and his head around the situation.   This really is exciting, it's almost like our own soap opera here, we're all rooting for you two! haha!  And I just have to mention your ex sounds like a piece of work!  Something about men who cheat on pregnant wives...good grief... aren't you glad you've moved on?!

positivethoughts

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »
I am so glad I moved on but it is hard on the kids sometimes. I miss being in a family unit but there is no way possible I could ever let him lay a hand on me ever again. I am actually physically repulsed by the thought. We are actually friends now. He even gave me a valentine's day card. odd, i know. At least someone got me something. HA

kirakira

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »
PT- maybe we need a single mom group!!  I find dating (and all the stress and drama of it sometimes) to be so tricky!!!  And then when you meet someone who connects with your kid(s) it seems all the more perfect... ugh!

Offline cj

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »
thats not odd...thats a gesture to show you how important you are too...plus men do gestures like that bc deep down inside they are verry sorry and feel guilty...but they wont say it.  :-\

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2011, 05:24:08 PM »
oh I just check on CP and I see Natalie went to $5.00 now! I feel they will likely raise all their prices!

positivethoughts

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2011, 05:32:04 PM »
ack $5??? Jacqueline is going to be next. I know it. noooooooo

kirakira

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
Supply and demand.  I guess their phones are ringing off the hook and they know folks are hooked.  Maybe everybody should cut back in an effort to send them a message about the absurdity of price hikes, or even drop a message to customer service.  Who the hell else does anyone pay hundreds of dollars an hours?!?  Prostitutes?  It's entirely unethical.  An in person psychic reading would never cost what people pay for the phone calls. 

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2011, 05:42:15 PM »
PT, did your exhusband ever remarry or even stay with the fling he abandoned you and your kids for?

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2011, 05:57:11 PM »
Yikes!!  I hope Jacqueline's rate does not go up!!! 

And yes Kira it's supply and demand, however, CP spends millions of dollars a year on advertising which is paid through their rates.  And in advertising that's the radio stuff you hear and also you see if you go on tarot.com or astrology.com you will see CP advertised on the sidebar.  Also when you google search psychics CP comes up first or on the first page....that costs dearly on the internet to have that done.  Also, that phone system they use is very costly.  So, their overhead is high.   Besides that they have been buying a lot of the smaller sites.  So they are advertising more and want to keep their gross profit that they've been running and someone has to pay for that overhead...that's the consumer.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »
I was thinking the same thing about Jacqueline's rate going up.  I'm buying a package tomorrow on the quadraple KR points day and will schedule a reading with Jacqueline for tomorrow or Friday, hope it doesn't go up while I'm waiting to get my free minutes?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2011, 06:04:04 PM »
Thanks for the info PT, you've been through alot!  Sounds like you've healed from that experience.  I'm so glad that your relationship with him is better now for your kids and that he has met someone as stable and grounded as the new girlfriend for everyone's sake.  Divorce is never easy, but at least it's as positive as it can be.

kirakira

« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2011, 06:13:09 PM »
wow PT... that just made me feel so nice... good for you all, your turn is coming :)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:39 PM »
Oh PT actually this is a wonderful story.  Although it was painful for you to go through, it's a blessing for both of you and you both learned so much.  And what a wonderful thing for the children that he is with someone normal and there can be balance.  Your turn is coming hun...sit tight.  :)

anything