Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 236134 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »
Thanks you guys. You made me cry. I hope you are right. It actually felt good to tell my story.
xxoo

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2011, 06:11:01 AM »
Well I waited for quadruple points and it's a ripoff!  I could've gotten $175 package for $135 yesterday and received 270 KR points, today I got $135 for $135 and only 540 KR points.  It's not exactly quadruple KR, it's quadruple the dollar amount, example 135 x 4.  I would've gotten $45 dollars free on the package yesterday with the KR points, today I only received $25 free on KR rewards.  The package is much better deal.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2011, 06:28:32 AM »
i saw that last year, they do a little trick on you with that. karma rewards is not giving you the better end of the deal especially if you read with the more expensive readers...thanks for bringing that up i forgot about that.

Offline fm

« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2011, 06:29:11 AM »
hahahaha .. its a MARKETING GIMMICK!

positivethoughts

« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2011, 11:56:08 AM »
I agree. I try and buy the $  package and it saves $$. Plus then I try and just spend the package amount per month and save Karma points for emergency calls. Do I stick to it? Usually but not this month! lol

Offline kiki155

« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2011, 07:32:55 PM »
I've never done the math. Seriously? It's better to buy the packages than the Karma Rewards? Well, if that's the case that's good, because I bought a package last week.

positivethoughts

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2011, 01:39:49 PM »
Happy Saturday morning. I decided to go through my notes and try and figure out who has been the most accurate for me with predictions/timelines and I'm actually surprised with the outcome. Jacqueline, Alison, Michelle (but only read with her twice) and Natalie. Jacqueline is still the most accurate for me all around. But I have to say, Michelle is looking good too.

Just thought I would share. I put more detail under Michelle's section.

Enjoy the day
pt

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2011, 03:21:46 PM »
PT I agree with you on Jacqueline...of the CP psychics she has been very accurate for me also.  And she doesn't always tell you what you want to hear...I love when she says "I'm sorry" so sweet....lol....but anyway, she's been accurate for me and no fluff.

positivethoughts

« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »
Aef - I like when she just plows through any bad stuff. No hesitation. For the first time she really changed my timeline by almost 2 months. Kind of a bummer and I wish I could call her back to confirm but I wont.  :-\

Offline kiki155

« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2011, 04:58:47 PM »
I like Jacqueline A LOT. I asked her if I would get along with SM's mom (as a mother-in-law), and there was a loooong pause, and I said, "You can tell me if it's bad." She goes, "It'll be interesting. But you'll find humor in it and be able to laugh about it." Then she gave me some more details, which seemed to ring true with some of the stuff SM has told me about his mom. She lives in another state, and I've never met her. The interesting this is, Maryanne told me she and I would get along GREAT, be super close, etc. This is the only prediction Jacqueline and Maryanne have differed on.

Offline cj

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2011, 04:44:25 AM »
Barbie predicted a call the same night I spoke to her and it happened!

I spoke to Genessa Thurs and she predicted a conversation with my sm by Sat and said exactly what it would be about and it happened today!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 05:15:11 AM by cjean487 »

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2011, 06:20:06 PM »
LOL!

Offline cj

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2011, 01:27:37 AM »
yes they do cm...and thats wonderful news :D especially since you havent spoken to your sm in that long!

Congrats!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2011, 04:34:47 AM »
That's absolutely fantastic CM!!!  So happy for you!!  Hope it turns into something more very soon!  Keep us posted. :D

Offline kiki155

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »
CM: thanks for sharing! That is so awesome to have proof that these predictions do happen, especially the SM predictions.

anything