Author Topic: What happened to Sapphire21?  (Read 15350 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: What happened to Sapphire21?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2016, 11:06:22 PM »
I've not tried anyone on CP.
Keen.com
Sophera Light was the only one that got a job situation correct for me. Says this man will return timing has been off.
Everyone has been wrong on timing. except for those who claim middle of September.
Here is a link to my story
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1769.0.html

Offline monika

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2016, 02:42:01 AM »
@ Bostongirl. I just read your story and it seems like QOC 18 was right for you. Am I right? Also, what was your perception of advisor Arieal? Once, long time ago she got me the job prediction correct, but I heard a very mixed reviews about her. Did she get some details correct for you?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2016, 04:31:47 AM »
Yes, qoc18 picked up on a lot that happened already. Lets see how things pan out. from what I've read on here about her she seems to get it right.
Arieal:  she picks up people colour of eyes some amazing stuff.  Not sure on her timings and outcome. she said I would have contact in 3 or 30 or before November 5th. Said i'd be happy to hear from him. but he would disappear again or something.
Not sure on Leanne:  predictions. She once predicted I'd be offered a job. Yes I was but a few days later it fell through. she didn't she that. she got the lie.
A lot of readers are empaths and pick up feelings. I feel it is probably easier to predict things for a relationship that your in verses someone your waiting for.  The best predictions I've ever had seem to be the ones I never asked about.
Like Ali from 7th sense.
I guess I will have contact, I just don't know when. I'm angry at him for not apologizing and still not talking to me.  qoc18 said he desperately wants to talk to me and fix our friendship. The age difference bothers him. He is going over right now want he wants from me. She asked had I had a conversation with him about commitment? No. She said she see him having one with me about him not wanting a commitment. I'm like you waited all this time to be friends with benefits, are you kidding me.  Alphafemale said  he is embarrassed and ashamed. I do know He has someone spying on me. He had a friend of his join my FB group.

Lovefash67

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2016, 03:56:20 PM »
Does anyone one if sapphire has been on this week I'm number 5 in her que and have been for about two weeks now .is she good with career insight ?

Lovefash67

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2016, 11:08:12 PM »
So I tried to email sapphire and it says that she blocked me wtf! I have only read with this lady once all the way in april and after that I did not contact again.So I have no clue why I was blocked. I even in her queue. Wow

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2016, 11:39:48 PM »
So I tried to email sapphire and it says that she blocked me wtf! I have only read with this lady once all the way in april and after that I did not contact again.So I have no clue why I was blocked. I even in her queue. Wow

She blocked me as well when I tried to arrange a call with her and was in her queue.  I never even read with her!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2016, 12:28:21 AM »
She must read peoples energies from her queue and then choose with whom she wants. She never read for me either. So I would say she could also google you and see what kind of feedback you leave. Thats how she has no bad feedback. She did send me an email after I tried saying she couldn't help me.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2016, 12:31:48 AM »
did anything she tell you last April actually happen?

Lovefash67

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2016, 12:54:29 PM »
That is so weird!!!

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2016, 04:01:04 PM »
She was 100% WRONG for me

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
Does she have a personal site?