Author Topic: Keen versus CP *same reader on both site, different reading style  (Read 2086 times)

Offline cocoapple

Keen versus CP *same reader on both site, different reading style
« on: September 18, 2014, 01:31:33 PM »
Upon reading some of the old posts in this forum, i remember someone had mentioned CP had their readers only give out positive readings.  That's why we mostly get the fairytales from CP whereas Keen is like finding a needle in a haystack cuz there's so many.  Last night i had a reading with a reader who also reads on CP.  You can PM for the exact reader (have to be super careful on this forum nowadays...) I read with her on CP a couple weeks back. It was a lovely reading, so fluffy full of hope and happy stuff. Not an ounce of negativity at all.  During that two weeks afterwards, i had a contact prediction came true from her... so i wanted to touch base with her again, only now i have my CP account deactivated and noticed she has a listing on Keen as well so i read with her there.  I didn't tell her i read with her on another platform. I treat it as an entirely new reading.  While she did pick up on the troubles we are having etc. she seems more 'honest', 'blunt', 'realistic'. While she did gave the same outcome and actually picked up on more details than i have read with her on CP, the call (which was the same length as the CP counterpart) i find has more details rather than her CP 'you'll heard from him XX days, in XX months' etc.

Anyways, i just wanted to share this with you all~ and perhaps get a discussion around this ...

Offline divine wishes

Re: Keen versus CP *same reader on both site, different reading style
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 03:13:20 PM »
That's really interesting!

It does seem like they have a script on CP.

Offline chrys

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 04:04:42 PM »
Vicki Joy is on both sites.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 04:19:48 PM »
Yes, she is.  I know mysticwonder04 (keen.com) is also on both sites - I can't remember her CP name, but I did notice her picture.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 05:18:09 PM »
Spencer on CP is The Sane Psychic on Keen.

Offline moon1122

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 12:55:16 AM »
Can you post the exact name please? I tried but couldn't spot him. What was your experience with this guy? Thanks a lot!

anything