Author Topic: Dorajacina on keen  (Read 14031 times)

Offline Bridgee

Dorajacina on keen
« on: August 14, 2014, 05:58:31 AM »
I am wondering if anyone has read with Dorajacina?  She is 99 cents a minute and has a long waiting list and great reviews. 

Offline Bridgee

Re: Dorajacina on keen
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 09:02:11 AM »
Hello Everyone:

It has been six months since I posted about whether or not anyone had read with Dorajacina on Keen.  I had been trying to read with her but she always had so many people waiting to talk to her.  Well, last week I tried to talk to her again and this time I was successful.  I wanted to let you all know my experience with her.  First of all, she is very kind and sincere and really listens to you.  I asked her about a boyfriend from my past and right away she picked up his personality traits that were very specific.  She also made a contact prediction.  I feel she does have talent because she picked up on a lot of key points. 

She is only 99 cents a minute and I feel she was definitely worth talking to.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:16:42 PM »
I read with her recently. She is very nice and very good at reading the characteristics of the people you call about. My predictions are still pending, but I still would recommend her. I was happy to have a reading about the people that interested me, more so than a prediction. I will update as thing come to pass.

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 04:59:34 PM »
Hi all.  I have recently read with her as well.  She's excellent at picking up the personality/dynamics involved and I didn't give her much info at all.  She seemed realistic, but still positive.  I liked her and at .99 a minute she's a much cheaper way to get my fix than others (13.99!) I've used. Like a lot of other people on here, I've read with quite a few psychics that were great at current and past situations, not so much about predictions. Will update if predictions pass, but good on present, sweet and easy to talk to. Hope everyone is doing well.

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 07:43:16 AM »
Hi FlutterShy. I don't know what average reading length is for her but yes, her line is really long.  Took me about a week to get to read with her.  I've since spoken to her one other time.  Although I felt she was on as far as the details of the current situation (to the best of my knowledge) I have to say she is 0 for 2 on predictions for me so far.  I'm so disappointed given all her positive feedback, I'm not sure why they didn't come to pass but exactly the opposite of what she predicted happened. I was super hopeful after reading all her feedback.  I have to say she is very sweet and genuinely caring, and is generous with free minutes.  If things change and the rest of her predictions pass I will update. But as of now, she is not working for me.  She may work for others, though, as we have seen multiple times on this forum.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:52:03 PM by keepingthefaith »

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 05:31:47 PM »
Thanks. And I'm sorry you didn't get to have your appointment-that's so frustrating! Like I said, she's great with the present (I think) and did pick up on a lot on her own. She's kind and a great rate. She'd be great if you're just looking for insight and the "why" of the situation. Good luck!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 02:50:01 PM »
If you can, try asking for an appointment. That's how I got to speak with her the same day I asked for one!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 03:40:55 PM »
Be strong Fluttershy! I think many of us have been in your same situation. Try not to call -as I remind myself, most answers are inside ourselves in any case, not outside.

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 07:49:29 PM »
Hang in there FlutterShy.  If you have to, just request an appointment with her.  But I wouldn't stress it-as I said, 0 for 2 on predictions for me.  I have one more pending and if it works out I'll update.  I'm about ready to give up and move on like others on this forum have.  It's been wayyyy too long and too much money and false hope.  I've had little predictions came true here and there with other readers, but, in the long run, none that mattered.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2015, 04:29:42 PM »
I have not read with this reader, but sent her an email once inquiring about her skills. Since then, she has placed me on her distribution. Here is an email she sent to everyone.

Some of what she says is just plain wrong....readers don't always know when they are being tested. I believe those who are sensitive to this are probably wrong oftentimes in how great their talents are. When and if I test, it's usually through one question. I've had readings where a reader once accused me of testing and I wasn't. I would think testing is part of their job and they should be use to it by now. We pay them and if they are wrong, we are on the receiving end of the loss, the reader never is, so that's pure B.S. in my opinion. Readers never take responsibility for their actions and lump all the inconveniences on the caller.

--email--
Hello all.. i have  been trying to navigate between all the requests.

I will only take during times mentioned going forward at my lower price..
Any times after hours .. 3p - 8pm   ..on days off etc. will fall under my new listing
its not showing yet .. I don't think but it will be noticeably higher.. as it would be
in any 9 - 5 job.. say if you want readings after 8pm .. or on my normal days off Sundays or Fridays
then i wil refer you to the after hour listing which is same as this one but it's higher.

I have kept my prices low for nearly 3 years now..  and really some times  some become
angry and feel offended i don't take calls when they want..

I do have other things I do outside keen.. being 100 percent empath.. I really need
time that I am not doing readings. .as I do feel everything and go through everything each one
of you are. i feel it as if it's me.. and so need rest  . sufficient enough to read properly
I need other things to do besides readings..some do not feel or experience this
and they can read away.. without rest.

Also I want to remind you . .about me.. I do not promise exact times or days.. i have had this in my listing
from day one i am more about what's happening where you going and the seasons of the moon and stars.

I am about truth vs lies. and   whats the best course of action to take..   
If you ask me a medical question. which we are not suppose to do . .I will answer but remeind you that
we cannot do this.. and things that are legal . .things about lotteries and  such .I am not suppose to do..

I will be as honest with you as I can and i ask. that you are honest with me.. If you come trying to test me..
i will see that even before you call.. and i will either not take the call or bring it up to you in the reading..
I am not here to play games.. but to be helper and guide to you .. 

I feel that many will promise you the world to get you to use their services.. I would not do that. I will even
go so far to tell you try somene else if we are not connecting.. I won't comment on the readins you get from
other psychics and i ask you don't tell me  "well the other pscyhic said"  as I will not listen..
if you have a preferred reader..please stay with them. there are so many people who come to keen .. and so
many guides to match them..

Hope some of this helps. .I try the best I can. .
i thank those of you who have given me a bonus on readings.. believe me they are so appreciated..   
God bless you and protect you all. .. I am not famous but I am honest ;)

Love and light

Dora Jacina

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 05:32:06 PM »
Well, her last prediction did not come to pass for me, so now 0/3. She was very nice, but wrong on all counts. I just don't get all the positive feedback for these readers with predictions coming true. Another one bites the dust, hope others have better luck than I did :)

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 01:15:41 AM »
Hi Bridgee! Since you said you had read with her, I was just wondering if you had any updates on Dorajacina? Any predictions come to pass or insight you've found to be true?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 05:52:27 AM »
could you give me her website ?? or page ?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2016, 08:30:45 PM »
thank you !! between her and cookie which one would you guys recommend ?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2016, 10:17:07 PM »
I just read with Dorajacina for the first time. Not sure what to think? She seemed to nail this guys personality traits, but
I'm not sure about her predictions. It's very possible I'm completely jaded and tired of hearing "he loves you and will contact you...yada, yada,yada. We'll see, but I have definitely have had worse!

anything