Author Topic: Update about Me and Possible Service  (Read 4190 times)

Offline hawkgirl79

Update about Me and Possible Service
« on: July 15, 2014, 03:06:04 AM »
Hello Everyone! I think the last time I posted here I offered to read for people for free and gave out my google voice number in order to help with the burden of psychic readings. I popped in to give you an update about my love situation and also to suggest a service.

So first the psychic stuff: After I posted my number here, a moderator deleted it. But before that happened a few people got my number so I got a few calls. One lady was calling about a man, but mentioned that her husband had passed away and suddenly, I knew a bunch of details about him! I had never done anything like that, so it blew me away. This was about September last year. After that, I started attempting to use my "gift" and guess what? I really can "talk to the dead" so to speak. More often than not, spirit gets through.  So I started reading for people, always on donation and usually for free.

I spent several thousand dollars in psychic readings so I feel very uncomfortable with providing psychic readings for profit. I did start to realize, though, that I was giving away too much of my time. I would like to propose a psychic service of $50 a month for unlimited text readings (and scheduled phone calls) either through email or Facebook chat. The whole purpose of this service is to wean you off of calling psychics (though I won't hold you accountable for that; I will leave that up to you) and provide an affordable alternative for people who are grieving, yearning and just really needing to talk it out. I am going to accept 20 clients for now (I'm pretty sure that's all I can handle). Cancel any time you want with prorated amounts after the first full month (really, I just want to avoid all the clerical work behind refunding dozens of subscriptions).  I use cards for predictions and no tools for mediumship (talking to deceased loved ones). I can probably get a few posters to provide feedback endorsements here. I've been running a publishing company and honestly being a psychic hasn't been my priority. If you want to try before you buy, I can provide a 10 minute reading for 10 dollars.  My strength is in timeline predictions, channeling, and being able to help you sort through your pain. I don't always give timelines but if I do they are usually good.

Ok now my love situation: I have called psychics mostly over one guy, when I had a few supernatural experiences surrounding our courtship. In October we had a nasty confrontation over the phone and for now, he is history. NO prediction about my future partner came true except for ONE psychic on Keen in February of 2013. I called asking about the soul mate and she said "Nope. It's not going to work with him. You are going to meet someone very local and he will be younger than you and THAT's who you're going to be with." In December, I met my guy, we made our relationship "Facebook official" on May 28 and we have been together this whole time! He was not a rich businessman that everyone predicted but he is awesome :D I SO wish I knew which psychic gave me the right prediction but keen's records didn't go back that far and her reading didn't stand out until this year. Anyway, eventually things get better! Keep believing!

Mel
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:06:24 AM by hawkgirl79 »

Offline bstalling

Re: Update about Me and Possible Service
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 04:32:28 PM »
Wow excellent update! Glad you got things resolved.

Your psychic service sounds interesting and I hope you have success with it. However, I think most posters want to move on from psychic readings and not depend on anyone to give them accurate answers about their life. It just builds false hope, even if there are a few readers that you trust.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 05:00:28 PM »
That's true, but I hope to provide an alternative to spending lots of money. Right now, nobody has set up anything structured to help support someone who is going through the addiction and wants to get out. And I think most of us aren't really looking for accurate predictions because if we were, we would stop calling psychics when it didn't work. I think what we really need is understanding what happened to us and why and how we can become empowered. And I think by offering a service that we all need at a much more affordable price so we don't go into bankruptcy actually provides a solution instead of contributing to the problem.

I don't even claim to be accurate. But I'm someone who can keep tabs on your situation and offer guidance, an ear, love, compassion and strength. For less than it would cost you for one hour with a therapist.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 05:07:57 PM by hawkgirl79 »

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 05:12:02 PM »
Also, I have no idea if this is going to work or not. I have no idea if people WANT this service. But I'm doing it out of honest and compassionate intent, and because I was frustrated with how much money I lost. I just think there HAS to be a better way to deal with the anxiety than going into bankruptcy. There HAS to be a more sincere and ethical way to relay messages from spirit without exploiting people's fears, pain and suffering. (and without cutting them off because time ran out) So that's what I want to do: Be here for you and help you dig yourself out. Maybe nobody wants that help. I guess we will see. 

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 05:47:30 PM »
I think it's very compassionate if you hawk girl. :)

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 08:08:24 PM »
Due to the positive response I have received in private messages, I have erected a website:

http://www.alternativepsychic.weebly.com

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 09:57:36 PM »

Hawkgirl,

I know your intentions are good but I am puzzled by why you would say your not accurate yet want people here to pay for "readings" that may only create more chaos.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your post but I am confused by it.  Most of us here have spent way to much money on readings and it concerns me that this service is being offered.  Why is it ok for you to profit and dig yourself out of financial ruin at the expense of members?  This doesn't make sense to me.

I think it is fair to say that most members are still waiting for something to happen, the safe route would be to tell everyone to move on.  Members can come here and read all day long about failed predictions, the guy coming back to leave again, or not coming back at all.

I am in no way trying to offend you, I just do not understand.  I feel, after reading your post, that you are looking for extra cash to pay down your debt and that is not cool.  I'm sorry if I'm wrong and I am not trying to hurt your feelings.  I just don't see the need for anyone here to pay for a friend to talk to, especially a friend that is part of the same group, going through the same addiction that we all share.

Again I am sorry if I offended you by this post, but I can't understand the need to charge people here for guidance or "readings" when you yourself aren't sure if you are accurate. 

That's true, but I hope to provide an alternative to spending lots of money. Right now, nobody has set up anything structured to help support someone who is going through the addiction and wants to get out. And I think most of us aren't really looking for accurate predictions because if we were, we would stop calling psychics when it didn't work. I think what we really need is understanding what happened to us and why and how we can become empowered. And I think by offering a service that we all need at a much more affordable price so we don't go into bankruptcy actually provides a solution instead of contributing to the problem.

I don't even claim to be accurate. But I'm someone who can keep tabs on your situation and offer guidance, an ear, love, compassion and strength. For less than it would cost you for one hour with a therapist.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »
I'm as accurate as any psychic you pay for, honestly. I really am psychic but I'm not omniscient. I'm also not able to help everyone for free. This definitely wouldn't "dig me out." I have other career options, but I want to challenge the existing system because I feel it isn't right. I'm not sure why this is met with suspicion. I have nothing to hide. You don't have to use the service if you don't want to.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:06:33 PM by hawkgirl79 »

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »
Still together and still happy! And still doing readings. Hope all is well with you.