Author Topic: Jade8928  (Read 30795 times)

Offline jesmor01

Re: Jade8928
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2020, 05:25:18 AM »
She was wrong. Didn’t take time really felt like she just had a script. She told me the guy I had been talking to and then stopped was not coming back and was connecting with someone else. He came back and we’ve been talking since. I had another reading with Devine light by Val and she was spot on with her timing of when I’d get contact. She said anytime within 7-10 days and he did on the 6th.

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »
DEAD WRONG. And deletes bad reviews.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2020, 01:37:05 PM »
Always been perplexed by this woman's good reviews. Simply wrong.
So many of these Keen readers... no bueno

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2020, 07:45:13 AM »
She was negative for me, and thankfully, very wrong.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2020, 11:40:24 PM »
I have read with Jade many times in the past and have had a great working relationship, then out of no where she blocked me.  So random and weird.  Has anyone had it where they were blocked for no reason?

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2024, 06:12:24 PM »
Anyone read with this woman? I just tried her on a whim and her response was incredibly harsh!

I asked about a close friend who I had a falling out with and who I have a long history of friendship with and she said he doesn't think about you at all. You are nothing to him and has no interest in reconciling at all. You are more concerned with this than he is. Yikes.

i like the honestly but that felt a little harsh.

Offline Mina

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2024, 06:23:49 PM »
Jade! I love Jade!

Ooofff this was not Jade I use to read with.
 It’s honestly it’s been years since I read with her. Her timing USE TO BE spot on, like one of creepy spot readers with timing or maybe just cryptic. She would say the number 5, and it would be exactly at 5:55- she had that kind of skills.

She was not known to give harsh deliveries but sadly to lead on, and that’s why I stopped reading with her. Her price also ridiculous increased and that’s when I started to phase her out.

I think she did have a baby and it did change her skills
She use to be generally lovely

… but since her price increase it just has not been the same

Offline esthere2017

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2024, 10:23:23 PM »
I don't think she is correct. It felt like she was deliberately taking out personal frustrations on me by lashing out with hurtful information or at least delivering it in a manner that was very harsh. This isn't me not wanting to face the truth, I just know it to not be true.

Weird that she has so many readings but yet barely any reviews.

Also what is with barely any negative reviews showing up on keen??? Everyone seems to have a 5 star review status and yet most are truly terrible.

Offline Mina

« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2024, 01:51:33 PM »
How sad this how Jade has become
I read with her around 2015-2017 ish?
I think around 2019 pre pandemic she left… then keen started erasing reviews more then a year old

But she was very fairytale ish and she would give dates and they would make cryptic sense! She was one of the few who use to nail timing for me. Again like she would give 5 and it would be 5:55 or it was the 5th date of the month or 5 hrs later and she would nail it if it was 5 days later or hours. She use to be so 🔥 … but then her dates started passing without the prediction. And when she left  I eventually I took her off my list. I did read with her again but I couldn’t buy into it and her date passed and I was done with her for everything. I put in hard boundary if a psychic is gonna raise their price above $10 per min they need to move quickly and I honestly needed like 8-12 min with her. Even from her $6 rate it was still a lot of money … but then it just wasn’t

Again sad to hear how she has become like this

Honestly don’t take it personally
And yeah… sadly she’s probably projecting

Sorry to hear about your friend
If there is one thing makes me do double take is when I ask about friends and it’s definitely not psychic at all! It seems they can only read romantic, job, and pets; but not family, siblings, friends