Author Topic: CompanionSabrina/MsDharma  (Read 12229 times)

Offline marybell

Re: CompanionSabrina/MsDharma
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »
I had a horrible reading from her, although to her defense she did offer to send an email reading at no charge and refund me for the 6 minute calls that was a complete waste - but I haven't received the credit yet. She said once she connected to me over the phone she struggled with everything for about 6 minutes.  Said she had anxiety and ended up emailing me a reading the next day. It was so far off in every way imaginable- it was like she read someone else.
Who you talking about Bark?  Companion Sabrina or  MsDharma?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 03:34:05 PM »
MissDharma.  I would like to mention this, and I am not suggesting that she might not work for others, but I do recall reading that someone else said she had to end the reading and get back to them by email.  She told me it had never happened to her in the past. Of course, perhaps it hadn't been as anxiety-ridden as what she told me.
I had a horrible reading from her, although to her defense she did offer to send an email reading at no charge and refund me for the 6 minute calls that was a complete waste - but I haven't received the credit yet. She said once she connected to me over the phone she struggled with everything for about 6 minutes.  Said she had anxiety and ended up emailing me a reading the next day. It was so far off in every way imaginable- it was like she read someone else.
Who you talking about Bark?  Companion Sabrina or  MsDharma?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 11:44:22 PM »
 :P Hi Bark
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:18:48 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 11:58:45 PM »
Well she did not work for me. She said my man and I have known each other since childhood, or have crossed path. Noway

Offline bstalling

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 02:10:03 AM »
Sorry to those she didn't work for.

I do agree with Kicking that it is best to read with her over the phone.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 02:56:28 AM »
So, I tried MissDharma a week or so ago, and I have to say that I had a really disappointing reading with her.  Yes, it was on chat, BUT if that's not her strength or she has difficulty connecting that way, she shouldn't read on chat!!  A client is paying for this service, and if there is clearly a disconnect via chat, the reader should avoid that method.

Anyways, she incorrectly physically described two people, incorrectly described one individual's personality, and made a pretty much impossible prediction about someone planning on taking me on a cruise (seriously, I barely talk to this person.  They aren't taking me on a cruise.  I promise).  The reading was all over the place, and I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

I will say that she was super nice and emailed me afterwards.  Sadly, though, I can't say she was accurate in anything she said.  I'm glad she works for others, but I was less than impressed.  While it may be true that she's better on the phone, I think it sucks that she still chooses to provide less than stellar chat readings.

Oh well!  Won't be the first time I got an off the wall, entirely incorrect reading.  ;) 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
Just have to report that Dharma was right again! She said my boss would soften and open up with me about my job duties and explore a promotion customized with me in mind. It happened today! The raise is higher than Dharma said, but she was right about everything else.

If you decide to try her, go with phone and ask specific questions.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2014, 01:15:47 AM »
I hadn't had a reading in a while and decided to give Dharma a try. I asked her about a situation at work and will know tomorrow just how accurate she was.  However, she did describe the person involved very accurately and also used a phrase my boss uses frequently.

I had some time remaining so I asked for a general reading about my love life as I'm single. She gave a pretty accurate insight into it and encouraged me to just relax and let it all unfold naturally.

But the funny thing? She right away picked up on how I'm focusing on myself right now. After I asked for her to look at my love life, she gave a chuckle and said "this is so random, but they're telling me pilates?" I take Pure Barre classes 4-5 times a week (a combo of pilates, yoga, ballet and weights that I HIGHLY recommend!). That was one heck of a validation right there. Time will tell what happens on the relationship front.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 06:09:54 AM »
I read with CompanionSabrina once, and it was one of the worst readings I ever had- so bad in fact I ripped up the notes I took immediately after and threw them away- I NEVER do this.  Even the silliest, fairytale readings I keep the notes to refer back to, but this time my guides and The Universe were literally telling me 'this is garbage'.

It's not that she told me stuff 'I didn't want to hear'.  I value truth over false promises.  Basically, the first thing I asked about was my ex-bbf, and she fed me 'you're soul mates, you're old souls that were together in many previous lives and nothing will end you' but as soon as I explained a bit about our falling out, she suddenly adjusted the reading to 'she'll never come around, your friendship is over....' 
Now wait a minute.. Just a second ago you were telling me we were old souls that were meant to be friends in this life and beyond and nothing would ever tear us apart?

When career came up and I said I despised my job, she asked what I did and I replied 'financing'.  She told me I didn't like my job because I found math difficult and needed to find a new line of work.  What?  I'm good at math.  That's not the problem.  I hate my job because of the upper management.

She really was reaching the entire reading.

She may have just had a bad connection with me and was trying to save face- but if you have to guess, just tell the client you don't connect and save us some money.  I sincerely hope she was accurate for others, but I can honestly say it was one of the worst readings I ever had. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 06:10:38 PM »
Thanks for your post Amaranth. Time has passed for her reading, and she was wrong. Said some specific things would happen in May..which didn't. She did pick up on something on her own about my situation that was RIGHT ON...but I feel she made stuff up through "life coaching" that made the whole reading crap. Dont know why they do this.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 09:08:55 PM »
I read with MsDharma and for me it was quite amazing. She got many things right of the past. But what blew me away was when she told me a specific name of a work  place . Not just a generic name, but an unusual name that she did not even know about.  Just a few days ago the person I was calling about was hired at that work place. She most definitely has a gift!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »
///
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:09:25 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline marybell

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:41 PM »
Dharma was completely off with me.  Not one thing she said was accurate.  I did Chat , not phone and maybe that was why she was so off.,because many people are saying that chat did not work for them either.  As for the 180 turnaround KTH, I think its just one of those mysterious things  :)  , like why some psychics are good for some and lousy for others, and why our readings turn 180 on us.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »
i'm definitely a big fan of Dharma. she picked up a lot of validations with a current situation i'm in. i did phone with her, not chat.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2014, 08:26:59 PM »
Marybell, I agree, she Dharma was totally off for me, too. Oh well.

anything