Author Topic: CompanionSabrina/MsDharma  (Read 12236 times)

Offline bstalling

CompanionSabrina/MsDharma
« on: March 30, 2014, 08:23:21 PM »
to change the tone of the board a bit...has anyone tried CompanionSabrina or MissDharma before? I read with both of them a few times in January and was a bit impressed with both of them.

CompanionSabrina claims she can talk with angels and she said something very specific about a change of lease that is going on right now for me when I asked her for general information about what is coming up foinr me. However, she can go into life coaching and not reading you psychically which can suck. She gave me a pretty specific prediction for May (I'm not counting on it!). I asked a test question about something else, and she passed.

MissDharma really gave me specific details concerning career issues and knew what my boss looked like. I tested her in other areas I'm not interested in and she passed by offering specific information that I can confirm. Her career predictions are for late summer(not counting on anything here either). But she was very specific about the details surrounding it.

Just wondering if anyone has tried them before and forgot about it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:43:48 PM by bstalling »

Offline Intuit25

Re: CompanionSabrina/MsDharma
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 09:09:45 PM »
bstalling
is MS Dharma on Keen?  Is it Miss Dharma because I can not find a MsDharma?  plus if it is really Miss Dharma there are two Miss Dharma's. Which one are you talking about?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 09:43:23 PM »
Sorry, its MissDharma

She comes on Chat and Phone during the evenings. My test questions to her were very specific and she nailed the answers.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritual-readings/missdharma/12380683

Both readers are fairly new.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:45:56 PM by bstalling »

Offline Intuit25

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 01:59:20 AM »
@bstalling,
cool ! I will try her and let you know.
thanks mucho

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 08:14:52 PM »
MissDharma was dead right about a job situation. She told me the exact words my boss would say..almost fell out of my chair.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 01:41:57 AM »
As an fyi, she has a $2.99 page as well as the $3.99.

She was right on the money about what I called for, career. So Right.

A really good recommendation.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:55:02 AM by Zee »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 04:04:36 AM »

Glad I helped. Are your predictions far off? My prediction came true earlier than expected.

Offline marybell

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 12:16:57 PM »

Glad I helped. Are your predictions far off? My prediction came true earlier than expected.

bstalling &  Zee   Do you need to ask specific questions with her or is she better with general reads?  Is she fast?  How many minutes did she read for you because it seems like she gave you a lot of information.  Did either one of you ask about or receive romance details?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:19:24 PM by marybell »

Offline Zee

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 04:32:31 PM »
I never get romance readings. All readers are 100 percent wrong on this.

I'd say she was fast.  I wish I chatted with her so I would have a log of what she said. I spoke to her a total of about 11 minutes. I did five minutes at $3.99 based on the link posted here, then found the $2.99 after the fact and called her back, which was about $40 total. She is very easy to understand. She doesn't talk in riddles or any of that crap. She was very honest.

The first question I asked her about, which I can't remember at this point, she said she was blocked and wasn't getting an answer. She told me that has never happened to her before, and offered a refund, but I told her let's try a different question, and she took off from that.  She responded to my email, which was just a thank you note.

She is the first person to ever mention who one of my guides may be. She had asked if my grandfather had passed on and for some reason I said yes, it's my maternal grandfather, although we were never really close. I spent more time with my mom's relatives than I did my fathers, but my father's father is also deceased. I'm not sure why I thought it was one over the other.

I hope she works out for you.

Oh, my questions are always specific.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 04:33:38 PM »

bstalling &  Zee   Do you need to ask specific questions with her or is she better with general reads?  Is she fast?  How many minutes did she read for you because it seems like she gave you a lot of information.  Did either one of you ask about or receive romance details?

I personally asked a general/specific question like "Tell me what you see happening at work". As she validated her gift, I was more comfortable asking more specific questions. I do think it is better to jump right in and ask specific questions if you are not testing her to see if she can perform because it will be faster and save you money. I did ask about romance in a general sense and she saw someone new coming up for me and described the person in detail. I didn't ask about the ex.

Its not so much that she was just overflowing with information.What she said was relevant and straight to the core, yet detailed at the same time.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 04:35:44 PM »
Has anyone here tried Companion Sabrina?

Offline marybell

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 05:29:48 PM »
Okay thanks, that is very helpful.  I am looking forward to getting a reading from her.  Her feedback seems to be really positive. All but one that is.  I'm actually excited!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 12:46:24 AM »
I had a reading recently with MsDharma, and while I don't feel she was incorrect in the end, so to spaek, I do feel she was basing her reading on what I told her.  She was super  positive in the beginning, then totally negative when i told her what was going on.  So I cannot say she was correct for me.  Maybe in the end, but the entire reading, no. I cannot say she was connecting or onspot or what ever, It was one of those readings where they know how to ask the right questions.....And Like i said, she is probably right, but that is only because of what i told her AFTER what she saw.  then I got the real reading.
Just my experience is all.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 03:49:57 AM »
Sorry to read that Bella. I'm sure she won't work for everyone.

However, another part of her prediction happened today at work as she said. I'm starting to think she is an expert with non-emotional stuff.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 02:18:27 PM »
I had a horrible reading from her, although to her defense she did offer to send an email reading at no charge and refund me for the 6 minute calls that was a complete waste - but I haven't received the credit yet. She said once she connected to me over the phone she struggled with everything for about 6 minutes.  Said she had anxiety and ended up emailing me a reading the next day. It was so far off in every way imaginable- it was like she read someone else.

anything