Author Topic: Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell  (Read 26888 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 08:16:04 PM »
I'm going to test drive Yona. Anyone know how long her waiting list is?

Offline sagitira

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 08:21:56 PM »
kicking congrats on predictions :)))

bstalling - i had to wait a about a week for my reading but i chose to have it on sunday. maybe if i had it during the week the wait time would be shorter. she gave me option to tell her when i would like to have my reading then she checked her schedule and booked me in. i really do have much hope in psychics anymore but yona is one of a few who got everything correct - prediction wise i don't know yet but her description of my current situation was spot on, her description of my ex was spot on and another person also accurate. she was very good and as it was mentioned previously her reading didn't make me want to purchase more readings from her or anyone else. fingers crossed hope she connects with you too.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 07:49:11 PM »
let me preface this by saying i plan to still use Yona. she is exceptional at picking people and their personalities up. the here and now is very accurate with her. however, there have been several predictions that have not happened. one recent prediction mentioned a series of events that would happen. this was basically around contact from a person which would eventually lead to hanging out. it was a 3-part series of events, which she got the first 2 contact predictions correct (about what would happen essentially) but plans have not been made and actually i havent heard from this person in weeks.

last year she told me i would be hanging out with this other person that was in my life at the time. never happened either. i thought maybe her timing was just off because she picked out physical and personality traits so well. she said things would happen around the Holidays (this was in September or so). i still have not hung out with this person like she said.

to be fair, none of my readings have been accurate with predictions lately. a lot of other people mentioned i'd be hanging out with these people that Yona said i would as well. it just hasn't happened.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:27:26 AM by divine wishes »

Offline Zee

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 09:16:59 PM »
When you ask this from the readers who are willing to discuss their "offness" with you, what reasons do they usually give? I'm curious because I never discuss this with a reader. I just never call them back.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2014, 03:29:46 AM »
when i've casually brought up how accuracy starts to wane with favorite advisors, I've been told a couple of things:
1 - "i've called them too much"
2 - "i'm not trusting their guidance"

Offline marybell

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 02:05:03 PM »
I have been told by 2 different psychics that its because I had become too dependent on them and the confusing or wrong readings meant that I needed to start making decisions on my own. Similar to what Truth said, that, if  I was not going to trust their (initial) guidance , I would be forced to use my own guidance, or go back to the original guidance they gave me.    One is a friend of mine, and never charges me for a reading , and the other is a psychic on Keen, who said she did not feel she could read for me any longer , but would do life coaching with me.   

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 05:29:54 PM »
Not to discredit any of your readers, but what exactly is lifecoaching anyway? Another money making scheme?

when i've casually brought up how accuracy starts to wane with favorite advisors, I've been told a couple of things:
1 - "i've called them too much"
2 - "i'm not trusting their guidance"
#1 I agree with only slightly, but feel once the reader knows you, they give advice instead of just doing their job.
#2 sounds like they are standing on their egotistical soapbox.  Their guidance isn't set in stone and should always be suggestive as far as I'm concerned. I've never heard a reader say, if you do what I say exactly then this is what will happen.  Please give me a break on that one.

Offline marybell

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 06:46:42 PM »

Zee:  "Not to discredit any of your readers, but what exactly is lifecoaching anyway? Another money making scheme?"

@ Zee
From my understanding life coaches provide support and direction focused on specific aspects of your life.  For example, a few years back I attempted to start my own business and hired a life coach to take me step by step through the procedures , plus help me deal with my fears of taking a risk.  She was smart , but her methods were too ungrounded for me, constantly getting me to do breathing exercises, so I hired someone else who turned out to be very nuts and bolts, down to earth. He was perfect for me.  That was then and now I have an  adviser  working with me to deal with  some relationship issues.  Again, I am finding this perfect for me. Not any of these felt like  money making schemers to me. They all helped me enormously.  But that is my experience, I cannot speak for others.
I find the step by step approach to dealing with relationships  , at this time, to be more useful then psychic readings.  In my opinion the adviser and my friend were both right about my becoming too dependent on them. And, I do trust them when they say that it was that dependency that created the "breeding ground' for contradictory readings.  Even if I felt the adviser was BSing me, I know that my friend had no reason to. She never received a cent from me, plus, she expressed true concern for my mental health.   However, I do admit, I still on occasion call psychics, and still come here daily to see if there is someone amazing for me to try. Haven't had much success though.  But that's  my journey.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM by marybell »

Offline Zee

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »
Okay so there are different kinds of life coaches. They don't usually specify.  I wasn't aware of that aspect.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »
I read with Yona for the first and only time (so far) on April 9th. Something she predicted has manifested this week. She provided a "5" for timing and said it would be within 5 weeks. It was within 5 weeks, and not just that, it started on 5/5. Everything she said surrounding this prediction has played out. She said the period between would be uncertain and I'd be consumed and focused on work, which is true. I would have no indication of anything changing with regards to the situation we spoke of and this is true. Suddenly, I received contact out of the blue on 5/5 and this person has been in communication with me all week.

Her outcome from here is not positive, as she does not believe this person has genuine, positive motives. I'm ok with that. I'm super impressed at this recent turn of events and that she accurately predicted this. She made another unrelated prediction towards the end of the reading that I'm actually hoping pans out. We'll see! I'd definitely read with her again.

I'll also give kudos to QueenofCups18 who predicted this as well.

Since she's mentioned in this thread, I'll add that nothing Lady Jenna predicted for me has happened. Nothing. It's too bad bc she had actually impressed me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2014, 03:41:57 AM »
Yay, Syn, on predictions unfolding. Yona was one of the only readers I read with that left me sate and not needing to frenzy on 20 readers after her, lol. I read with her in Sept '13 and may read with her again soon because I have some really big changes happening that are all positive but a little guidance and focus could be helpful.

Kinda unrelated, but I met someone and I'm smitten so far. I think this could be the beginning of something special. He's just as taken with me it seems. Funny thing is, he's tall dark and handsome, hahaha!! He's also slightly older than me. I laugh because I usually date petite, slight, blue eyed, younger men. He's the opposite of what I usually find attractive and honesty several I guess (I say that lightly because I think the tall dark and handsome stranger coming your way is a cop out by many scammers, lol) predicted him. I really wouldn't even know where to begin as far as who saw him, or IF any of them really saw HIM per se, considering we just met and I've been getting the TDH stranger prediction for years, haha. Either way, he's awesome. I'm happy. My last real reading was 4 months ago.

Also, I'm moving at the beginning of year. So many changes, so much positivity. <3

To update: my ex and his gf moved into their own place and as she put it are "playing house in real life". That's a direct quote, lol. I think my ex is in for a rude awakening and I think he deserves every bit of it. Apparently within days of them moving in she took to unfriending some of his friends INCLUDING his best friend and their former roommate. Bahahaha!! Oh well. Moving on. Lol

Offline tammyp

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2014, 11:40:09 PM »
Yona has been great for me as well. Read with her about a month ago. Someone came up immediately as a validation, as she called it.  Would hear from him within the next few days. My ex emailed with some nonsense two days later. Also said someone else would contact shortly, described his character to a tee and that he was wearing a blue top. I knew who this was and thought good luck and yes, I also heard from this person about ten days after the reading. And yes, his character is still the same. Said a man was already interested in me, he has dark eyes and ticks a lot of my boxes but I have no interest in him. Yep, have been talking to him for about a year. Nice enough guy, but not for me. She also said I would meet a woman who would help me with my spiritual side. I started working at friends metaphysical store (I know what you're thinking. A psychic junkie in the midst of it all day long. Give me strength!) and a new reader came in and has been helping me with reading tarot cards.

I am pretty impressed with what she said and what she has gotten right. I still have some things that have yet to happen. But two contact predictions from two different people, in the timeframe given, is impressive to me.

My only thing that I have to say negatively were the descriptions of these people. None of them were right. First guy she said had light hair and eyes, nope he has dark hair and eyes. Second guy she said brown hair light eyes, he is blond with light eyes. Lady who would help me would have short black hair, she has long red hair. But, I can overlook those things, I still knew who they were when they showed up.

Will probably give her another call in a few months to follow up.

Offline Zee

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 03:54:04 PM »
Is it possible that who she saw (the descriptions) were of the same people but in different times in their lives? I mean isn't hair color easily changeable? 

What is the time frame for the next predictions?

I might give her a longer read if she is as good as all that. I didn't get that impression the first time around though. She was ok.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 09:13:30 PM »
I tried to but can't find Yona on Keen... I looked for the name and a guy popped up.. Is Yona a woman?

anything