Author Topic: Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell  (Read 26882 times)

Offline newgirl

Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell
« on: March 20, 2014, 01:32:46 AM »
Recently had readings with both of them on some friends recommendation from here and I have to admit am so much impressed with Lady Jenna. She was so much on with the current, the guy, feelings, how it is going - basically picked everything on her own just with a name. Yona was okay with the current however I was terribly disappointed with the call as it was very repeatative, not clear because of skype and I didn't really feel as if I got much information in terms of what I was looking for. Interesting thing is both predictions are kinda opposite and it would be interesting to see how it unfolds. I will write updates once something happen.

Thanks KTH and Love for Lady Jenna and I know you guys love Yona but unfortunately I think I had much better reading with Jenna in 10 mins than I had with Yona in 50 mins. One thing - Yona is definitely very nice and generous. She read for 50 mins when I paid only for 30 however I still feel it was all over the places, saying same things again n again.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Lady Jenna & Yona Farrell
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 03:43:59 AM »
I REALLY like Lady Jenna. I can't speak to any predictions yet, but I can confirm everything she told me on her own to be true. I decided to ask about two different people, and she correctly described them, their past, and their current statuses and the nature of my relationship with each of them. She's very impressive. Since I no longer rely on predictions considering the track record of these readers and I call primarily for insight on CURRENT, I can see myself calling her again. She's obviously gifted.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 04:36:50 PM »
Yona was okay with the current however I was terribly disappointed with the call as it was very repeatative, not clear because of skype and I didn't really feel as if I got much information in terms of what I was looking for.

One thing - Yona is definitely very nice and generous. She read for 50 mins when I paid only for 30 however I still feel it was all over the places, saying same things again n again.

You are so on point with your Yona Farrell description. I felt the same way and made similar comments about her repetitiveness. You ask a question to clarify and she pretty much says the same thing again, but it's still unclear.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:38:38 PM by Zee »

Offline newgirl

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:50:10 PM »
Hey Syn, Keen - how you guys doing ??

Syn - am glad to see that even you felt that she was right about the present. I was very impressed as well. N as you said predictions are too difficult to be made so I am also not worrying about it.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »
i read with Jenna twice. she gave me a lot of timing predictions for contact, hanging out and even more - none of them came true. not a one. she never really gave me any validations except 1, which was correct. it was about something that specifically makes us "click" or why this person likes me. but nothing else was really said that proves she was good.

i agree with what others have said about Yona. i've had the same experience and i've told others this. it's been frustrating at times because she won't always give me a direct, straight answer. talks in circles and repeats herself a lot. the last reading i had with her was about 1 question and she did a lot better. again, took her about 25 mins to answer 1 question though.. i still like her and will continue to use her. in fact, im in the middle of one of her predictions unfolding as we speak.

Offline chrys

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 10:24:56 PM »
Yona is the best when you start with a general reading and break down from there. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 10:27:43 PM »
Lady Jenna told me i would be making a small trip to go meet my guys family but i don't buy it i don't know why!!! It may happen but not in the time frame she is telling me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 03:04:35 AM »
Yona is the best when you start with a general reading and break down from there.

I agree. I let Yona speak and get what she's gonna get on her own. Then I ask her to focus on an area I want more info on. I'm by no means critiquing anyone's personal experience, if she doesn't work for you then she just doesn't, lol. But for those thinking of getting a reading with her maybe try this approach to get the most of your reading. For me personally she was extremely thorough and has already had predictions unfold as well as one currently manifesting. She's one of the only psychics I've read with that didn't leave me with wanting to call 20 more psychics right after, haha!

Offline love

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 04:00:07 AM »
I don't post much on this board plus I have stopped reading with the psychics for quite some time till I got a chance to read with Yona. I do agree with most that she repeats and can be very confusing. I took someones advise on this board and asked yona for a general reading. She knew what was going on in my personal life, which not one reader could ever get right. My theory is and some might agree/disagree if a reader can't pick your personal state than whats the point of asking someone's else. Anyway she read for me twice. As first time she couldn't get all the answers. Second time she was so spot on with every single detail that I was left with no doubt that this women is gifted.
As far as Janna is concerned after I gave her some specifics her reading basically centered around my feedback. She was ok but nothing like Yona. She also told me not to call her till I see something happening. I have to say that she is definitely a No BS reader and not everything she told me was bed of roses either. As far as future is concern, I can't say much on her accuracy on that  but she is definitely on the top of her game! BTW she never charged me for the second call!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 05:00:50 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:22:37 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Confused

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 05:45:42 PM »
Just wanted to say 2 of Yona's predictions manifested. The reason that one of them did is I stopped waiting around and took a hold on my life. The first prediction is still yet to be determined if it's a good thing. The second one is negative, but it was almost word for word what she said. I don't want to go through detail cause I'm still hurting.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 06:17:07 PM »
Sad to say Lady Jenna was not correct with predictions, maybe a timing thing but what she told me has not manifested.  I called her again and the reading took a 180, but those predictions didn't happen either.  Actually nothing predicted happened, good or bad.  Jenna did get details correct and on her own so I have to give her credit for that.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 06:22:38 PM »
Something Yona told me also happened, not like she described but she was correct with the details.  Other things are further off but she saw something and was correct.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 07:50:37 PM »
Wow!  4 predictions manifested and inside of less than 2 weeks of April - that's great, Kicking!! Perhaps your luck has finally turned around....

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »
Perhaps, but it had nothing to do with anything actually...just random stuff that really wouldn't have mattered either way.

anything