Author Topic: Airmonic  (Read 24021 times)

Offline skyline

Re: Airmonic
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2014, 11:47:25 PM »
Called him a few months ago, and he got 2 out of 3 predictions correct.

There was a lot of stuff that happened in between though that no one predicted.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 02:38:46 AM »
none of his predictions have happened for me yet. so either he is totally wrong or his timing is terrible.

Offline skyline

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 09:04:13 PM »
Even though he was correct, the way the career prediction unfolded was very different than I would have imagined. No one picked up how things actually unfolded. Proof again that future is just too mysterious and fluid for anyone to nail down.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2014, 10:42:53 PM »
He predicted a new job within 1 week... yeah its been months. Nothing panned out. Not even a interview. He flirts to much to focus like I need him to during the reading... Didn't/Won't call back. smh

Offline Intuit25

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2014, 09:25:20 PM »
@Skyline,
 Who are your trusted Advisors? Are they on Keen?
  I like sapphire21 but I am looking to find another advisor as well? Any insight

thanks in advance

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 12:35:08 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:18:00 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2014, 08:28:39 AM »
Ha! He is such a character. Someone should post in his feedback that he is purely for entertainment purposes only.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2014, 08:33:15 AM »
Yeah, he is a character. But, he did get something VERY specific for me that I didn't understand until later. I don't think he is good for asking direct questions. You record his reading and listen to it months later to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2014, 11:54:41 AM »

He didn't give me anything different than what he gave everyone else.  Except he likes to be naughty, his words not mine lol.

He made me laugh, and after a long day of case work it was a much needed laugh and worth the 10.00 lol.

Yeah, he is a character. But, he did get something VERY specific for me that I didn't understand until later. I don't think he is good for asking direct questions. You record his reading and listen to it months later to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Offline Zee

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2014, 04:06:32 PM »
Anyone had anything happen that this guy told you?  I read with him and got the exact reading as all of you LOL.  I needed a laugh and certainly got one.

He said he wasn't blowing smoak up my skirt unless I gave him permission LOL. WTF!

He told me he saw a new position coming up for me, well unless I fire myself THAT isn't going to happen!  He saw important news to share with everyone: a pregnancy (um, can't have kids), a marriage (did that already and won't do it again), a new job (I own my own practice)...and he gave 2 other things but I was like wwwhhhhaaat?

He went into relationships and started rattling off the stuff he told you guys
Spiritual union
Reunion likened to a marriage
Changing life forces...whatever that means
Someone in my way I'm in hers now
Advancements
Efforts paying off
Jealousy from someone
Renewed passion
Messages by the weekend

When I told him I'm not interested in relationships he said and I quote "I have been doing thisnfor a long time and if I see it then it relates to you and it is about you". LMAO whatever

I thanked him for the laughs and didn't want to argue with him.

I called for a career reading, he read the other stuff on his own and iw ould have hung up but I was in shock that he tells everyone the same thing! Lol

This call was a 10.00 entertainment call, he called me babe and I kept reminding him what my name is.  All I can say is WOW!

Gifted? I think not! Fun to talk to, sure!

Ok then well yeah.  One of the reasons his readings are similar IMO is that he uses these cards that has text, so he is already to go and will say stuff depending on what you ask, so yeah a lot of those similar terms are what he said to me.

He saw important news to share with everyone which could apply to a new house, car, pregnancy, marriage....yadda, yadda, yadda.

Spiritual union/deep connection (yep) although I didn't ask about a relationship.
He also said that he saw a black car and me getting into that car with someone who would open me up spiritually, mentally, etc. He said it would happen three months out when I read with him, but it didn't happen. I told him then I didn't know anyone with a black car and since I have a car, find this highly unlikely.

He is way, way, way over the effing top confident about his abilities.

I don't think he is good for asking direct questions.

Absolutely not and again that is because of the cards he uses with prewritten text and in no way am I justifying his canned responses, just giving my 2 cents.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2014, 04:28:42 PM »
 ;)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:17:14 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:36 PM »
He told me I'd have sex with two men.  Not only did I not sleep with them, I haven't had sex at all in 2014.  That may be more than you needed to know, but it highlights just how wrong he was for me.  Nothing he said happened.  Nothing. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 12:01:13 AM »
he gave me almost the same reading months ago lol

I didn't ask him for a relationship reading, Im way over that aspect of my life lol...he offered it and I tried to cut him off before he went into his dissertation but I was typing away because it sounded way familiar.

I asked him what he saw regarding my career and he could not have been more wrong! It was a fun conversation because he is so effing confident in what he feels but he is wrong in my case.

He didn't give me anything like he did for you Zee, I would have loved something other than what he gave everyone else but nothing.  I think he uses stock answers, which suck, but apparently it works for him...or so he thinks lol.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 12:09:32 AM »
yeah. nothing he said to me happened either. it was weird because he gave me 2 validations in the reading. maybe he's just really good at guessing? he made comments like "swapping spit" with the other, which i thought was a bit crude but lighthearted at the same time. i didn't mind when he initially said it all. but now realizing he is just making stuff up and perving out with people then it's not as funny.

Offline AquaSilk

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2017, 12:04:59 AM »
He is really great, spot on