Author Topic: How come?  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Bark angel

How come?
« on: December 22, 2013, 03:51:22 PM »
OK, so I am throwing this out for discussion because I just don't understand things....
Those of us that have been around for a while here have read enough posts from members that state that most psychic predictions either:

• Are correct with past and present details
  • Get small details right but the final outcome wrong
  • Never manifest

So how come?
IF it is true that many psychics are able to get the past and present right....why is it that the future predictions do not manifest?
What sort of past and present details are being given?

I'll share my case.  The past shows a loving relationship between me and my man with no issues.  The present shows a man that still thinks of and cares deeply for me, and is very much connected with me spiritually and emotionally -so much so that he is  not at all connected with anyone else and that anyone else he is around .  So, why, if those facts are correct (and that is what so many members here attest to - that past and present conditions are picked up well by psychics) can a psychic not accurately predict the future?  Heck, why does it require a psychic at all?  If this guy loved me in the past and still loves me in the present...why wouldn't he love me in the future?

What's your rationale?

Offline Zee

Re: How come?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »
Part of this I believe is that time is intangible. It cannot be felt.  If a reader says that the time could be fall, due to their visions of seeing leaves on the ground, they don't know the month, or even the year.  A big 2013 or 2014 does not flash across their minds eye (although it would be much more helpful if this did happen), but they are just as much in the dark with timing as we are. 

I'll give you an example. I taught my dog commands: sit, lie down, shake, backup, come here and 'stay'. Stay took her longer to learn because there was nothing concrete behind it.
I pushed her bottom to the floor to learn sit.
I pushed her body down to learn lie down.
I put her paw in my hand to learn shake.
I pushed her shoulders back to learn backup.
When she was some distance from me on her lease, I would pull her to me and say come here.

I didn't even know what to use to teach her stay other than to say it then leave the room (often times she would follow me). She eventually learned what stay means, but as I mentioned, it took longer because nothing tangible was associated with it.

And time is never constant, although we have routines at certain times of the day. Time is always changing. Always. It's the same thing when you try to take a picture of a moving object. It becomes blurry or distorted and hard to distinguish because it is moving. If readers stop acting like god and understand their limits, IMO they'd be much more accurate.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »
This has to be one of the best answers I think I have received.  Yes, you are right "stay" would be a difficult command to learn because of exactly what you have shared!  Thank you.

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 04:19:47 PM »
There are very few readers who can pick up the future accurately.

And the ones that do are getting snippets or snapshots. A very gifted reader told me that is what she gets - snapshots.

In addition, there are always alternate probable realities waiting in the wings based upon the choices we make.

anything