Author Topic: Elizabeth3  (Read 14932 times)

Offline marybell

Elizabeth3
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:12:31 AM »
Has anyone spoken to Elizabeth3?  She has some amazing feedback. 

Offline marybell

Re: Elizabeth3
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 02:49:29 AM »
No one?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 11:50:38 PM »
I read with her last year, she is a manifesting type reader....nothing concrete and beats the power of manifesting into the reading. Her predictions for me was nothing more than I create my own destiny by my thoughts.  IMHO it was a wasted call.

Offline marybell

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 02:44:14 AM »
Thanks KTH
Good to know!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 09:18:07 PM »
I read with her today and thought she was very good.  She picked up accurately all 3 people in my reading through their names and energy.  She was right on the mark with all 3 as far as personalities. I liked the fact that she was very honest in saying that timing is not her strong suit and she referred me to someone she feels has a better handle on that, and I liked how her predictions were made with conviction - absolutely no hesitation, and she is adamant about what she sees and predicts.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »
bark angel would you be able to share who Elizabeth referred you to? I read with her too recently, she was good but I'm not sure if I believe her predictions - it was a positive one and I don't believe based on current issues that this will manifest for me. if it will I'd be surprised. but I was wondering who is good with timeframes.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 05:55:46 PM »
She claims that astrologers are the best at predicting timing.  She recommended Leslie Hale.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 08:42:36 PM »
thank you bark. hmm...never thought that astrologers would be better at timing. interesting..

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 11:01:18 PM »
In my 18 months of calling, I found astrologers to be cyclical in their predictions. I even said this in one of my first posts, to the point that I stopped calling them.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 03:35:11 AM »
Astrologers can pick up timing better than anyone else because you can wait until the moment one planet is interacting with another one. to the day. however, the symbolism could mean one of a couple things usually. and it doesn't always pinpoint the person in question. for instance, you could see some loving communication coming and then hope that it's your guy/girl. but it could be from a family member or a past flame or someone totally different.. otherwise yes, you can usually get pretty specific timing with Astrology

Offline Zee

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 11:04:32 PM »
Astrologers can pick up timing better than anyone else because you can wait until the moment one planet is interacting with another one. to the day. however, the symbolism could mean one of a couple things usually. and it doesn't always pinpoint the person in question. for instance, you could see some loving communication coming and then hope that it's your guy/girl. but it could be from a family member or a past flame or someone totally different.. otherwise yes, you can usually get pretty specific timing with Astrology

I have to disagree with their timing, Astrologers that is.  I would think NumeroAstrologists fall into the same category. They aren't any more accurate than psychics are. I've read twice with Lloyd, who I've even ranted on this forum how great he was and in hindsight he just sucked. 

I mean, his character traits about me were on point, but everything else about life (our free will), was off.  I not only recorded his first call, I transcribed it and I recall at one point, how he guaranteed that something was going to happen and it didn't. It was great speaking to him because it ended up being a fabulous pep talk, but nothing more than that.

The second call to him was to have him explain why the things he saw in the first reading didn't happen and he pretty much said the same exact things (almost word for word) from the second read. At least he was consistently inconsistent.  I didn't even record it. I'm just more disappointed in being disappointed, Again.  He gave me a discount on the second read, even though I questioned why (so he can just repeat the first one)?  I don't believe he used a script, because everything he zones in on is based on numbers (so he feels he is often right) because numbers are constant: one will always be one, two will always be two, and so on.

I hope I'm at least paying for his internet.

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 11:07:40 PM »
In my 18 months of calling, I found astrologers to be cyclical in their predictions. I even said this in one of my first posts, to the point that I stopped calling them.
What did you mean by this - cyclical? I've never heard this description before.

Oh and I looked up Leslie Hale thinking she was only an astrologist, but she is also psychic. This leads me to believe that she a psychic who uses astrology as one of her tools. Nothing wrong with this and she isn't pricey at $2.90 per min, but she has only be at for about 12 years.  Has anyone else read with her?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:19:06 PM by Zee »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 11:59:08 AM »
Maybe that was the wrong word. Is seasonally any better? That's how I put it in my first post. Because of the methods they use, and because I called for over a year, I was seeing definite patterns in the predictions beyond the other oft-used pattern of "3 months".

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 07:16:21 PM »
No you can use cyclical. I just wasn't understanding your meaning.

You called an astrologist for over a year? I thought their readings were for an entire year out (with the whole chart thingy). So are you saying the ones you went to were accurate with predictions more so than psychics?

Is there an astrologist you'd recommend?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 08:12:07 PM »
This whole timing issue is really problematic and right now after a year or more of calling psychics I am only just getting to the bottom of why I can't rely on anyone's timing - and nor should anyone else UNTIL whatever personal or spiritual growth has occurred.

Whether it be a reading from a psychic that has angels or guides or a tarot card reading, if one bears in mind that the predictions are made as to the probable outcome considering the energies of the individuals involved at the time of the reading and that the Universe does not work on our own sense of timing but rather when certain events have taken place. If during the ensuing weeks and months after a reading one party chooses not to evolve, grow and mature and as anticipated, I seriously doubt the projected timing would be accurate, because just as the famous expression that relates to wine, there will be "no predicted outcome, until its "time"'

anything