Author Topic: Has anyone read with Devyn?  (Read 17408 times)

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
Has anyone read with Devyn?
« on: April 06, 2011, 01:20:40 AM »
Customer service recommended Devyn as a "no tools" reader.  The rep said that she's been working for CP for 4 years and has read with Devyn.  She's $6.50/min and is both a customer favorite and staff pick.
CJean - if I recall correctly, you read with her a couple of months ago, how was it?
Has anyone else read with Devyn?  Is she worth a try?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Has anyone read with Devyn?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 01:28:59 AM »
Im so glad for both of you PT and Shoegal about your readings with Jacqueline. I must say that she is amazing.
I have never read with Gina Rose, and really don't want to risk that much money since looks like either people love her or hate her. Lately I think Nina is very popular, I have never paid attention to her, but seems like she is pretty booked and at $7.50

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 01:42:43 AM »
I understand your hesitation, Libra.  I will say that my connection with Gina Rose and Nina were similar.  My reading with Gina Rose (at her previous rate of $7.50 back in early Feb) was about 25 min and she went really fast with information she wanted to give me.  My reading with Nina (a couple weeks later) was 50 minutes.  Nina told me that because it was my first reading with her she wanted to tell me about how 2011 was going to unfold.  I thoroughly enjoyed both.   
So, Libra, have you by chance read with Devyn?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:03:15 AM by Shoe Gal »

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 01:46:52 AM »
No I haven't read with Devyn, I did look her up, but looking at her and reading her bio, for some reason I wasn't attracted to her, I mean it in a way to call and read with her.

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 03:17:47 AM »
yes I read with Devyn shoegal...Im going to review my notes on her and get back to you...

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 05:30:45 AM »
That would be great - thanks, CJean  :)

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 08:33:50 PM »
Found my notes!

When I spoke to her she told me a big jump in communication would happen in Feb the 2nd week and it sure did...me and my guy had broken up in Jan so up until that 2nd week in feb (when we celebrated my birthday) he and I were on horrific terms...so that def happened like she said it would. Then she saw a couple energy in march and that happened too..she said the 3rd week... and by then things def picked up btw us. Other than that she said  the opening is there still and there would be a change in may...but she didnt say much on anything else...everything else was much more of advice on how to be and act etc. She is pretty straightforward and when I had my doubts she assured me not to...

What exactly did you want help in? Empath? timelines etc?

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 09:23:31 PM »
Thanks, CJean.  It sounds like Devyn's timelines were spot on for you.  How awesome.  I'm not necessarily looking for anything particular as it appears timelines for me just aren't panning out.  All CPs have told me the same outcome/overall picture.  I guess I'm just being greedy wanting just one reader's timeline to come to pass (I need a little hope as I sit in waiting) :)

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 11:56:16 PM »
Seha is really good also Shoegal...she told me two communication and face to face visits that happened.... I loveeee her :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »
Devyns prediction never happened for me however i do feel like she is a good empath

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 11:04:47 AM »
yeah it was nothing big that happened...but hell Im excited when anything happens...as much $ we spend...something better happen! lol

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 05:37:52 PM »
I have to say I'm excited when anything happens - gives me hope for the bigger picture :)
So, Seha is good, huh Cjean.  What was her reading like?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »
Is there a place I could give you my feedback about Nina??  I am new to this site so I don't want to write in the wrong place.

Thank you all!

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 12:38:11 AM »
I just started a post of Nina for you Bridgee..dying to know what you think of her  :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 01:27:06 AM »
Her queue is full?? weird