Author Topic: Renee Richards  (Read 23553 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Renee Richards
« on: October 30, 2013, 04:37:34 PM »
Has any one of you read with Renee Richards? One thing I know for a fact is that most of the time she validates with the names; she is not the type that often use initials such as someone with and J name?(what is that ? lol)  most of the time she would say the name James or whatever the name she is getting and also sometimes she would drop in wired names that is not common(Note: Am not say she has not done the M, J K or whatever initial thing b4). I read with her; but I want to see everything manifest first b4 I put down some or all the details.If you have read with her,and have somethings manifested, please comment here.She is also part of the best American Psychic Review which does not mean much but if you go to Blogtalk Radio you can listen in to some of her achieved shows......

Offline Zee

Re: Renee Richards
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 05:42:11 PM »
Can you give specifics of her take on any of your current situation and her accuracy about that?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 06:02:17 PM »
I really don't want to do this now but one thing that happened was that i asked her about a job and if i was going to get it, in response, she said yes and gave me a name of the person who would call me back;anyway I went on the company's website and plugged in the name and low and behold, the person was there;This person is the Benefit Analyst meaning if I hear back from the company,it would make sense that she would be the one who communicates this back to me.I would not hear back until sometime Nov.

Can you give specifics of her take on any of your current situation and her accuracy about that?

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 01:36:36 AM »
Hello Barky
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:05:09 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
I am glad you were happy with her reading she was good for me too

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 05:57:34 PM »
Has anyone else tried her? I just got an appointment a month out. I've listened to some of her blog radio shows

Offline nikkii

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »
Tellmewhy thank you 'introducing' Renee Richards to the forum. Kicking - thank you for your detailed feedback. I spoke with Renee last night on blogtalkradio.com and I was seriously blown away. I listened to her take on other callers and was on the line listening for over an hour until she got to me; I was the last one.

I gave no information whatsoever and she tuned into me superbly!! Gave me names, dates and was able to give me very detailed insight as to what I was calling about. I found her to be very candid and concise. On Keen, there's only two readers that nailed it like Renee; Persephone and Elizabeth3. Off Keen, Yona. Renee gave me chills and honestly impressed the hell out of me and gave me a prediction for the end of summer as with the others mentioned above. I'm still trying to take it all in. Kicking I know what you meant when you said it took you 2 days to collect yourself after your reading with her. I was left with a feeling of complacency. If what she says manifests, I will report back later.

Has anyone else spoken with her? I'd like to hear if anyone has had their predictions from her come to fruition.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 10:56:05 PM »
Hi Woof Woof
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:04:10 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline nikkii

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 02:25:40 AM »
I honestly am still stunned at the reading she gave me. I didn't even think I'd get through because I almost forgot about the show and called in at 8:30. After listening to two calls her screener came on the line and asked for my name and if I called in before. I gave her my first name only and no other information. The screener told me I called a bit late but Renee tries to take first callers as a priority and to hold the line because some people get tired of waiting and hang up. I can see that, it took over an hour for her to get to me. It really was almost the end of her show getting through to her at 9:25. Her show ends at 9:30.

She knew I lived in New York, knew about my significant other and read him as though she knew the two of us. Gave so many details for a free read, it was crazy. I noticed in the calls that I listened to before she got to me is that she definitely took her time with the readings and didn't rush through them. I was on the line with her for about 20 minutes. Although the show was over she generously gave me a great read without rushing.

There is absolutely no way she could have looked me up or her screener to gather information on me prior to the reading because as I mentioned I was only asked for my name and just gave her my first; not the last. She most definitely trumps a lot of Keen psychics. This lady is gifted!! She gave me enough information that there was no confusion or wondering to be had. I will absolutely book an appointment with her on her personal site down the line.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 02:58:59 AM »
well that woman is gifted for sure, I had once asked about a relationship and she described the guy and outfit he was wearing. she said black pants and whit shirt. I thought it was someone else but later on that nite I saw Jimmy a guy I was dating at the time and he wore that out fit(I was shocked). He asked me if I wanted to get married and I said no, not until I meet the right person. He had poor communication skills and that was not going to work for my long term goals.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 02:38:56 PM »
@tellmewhy - did her predictions come true for you? i've had so many readings where readers described accurately present and past but no predictions came true. so was wondering if her predictions came true for people?

Offline tellmewhy

Demons
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 12:01:56 AM »
Please research Incubus and Succubus, everything that happens starts in the spirit b4 it manifest in the physical.

Offline chrys

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 01:08:08 AM »
What

Offline nikkii

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 03:25:37 AM »
Please research Incubus and Succubus, everything that happens starts in the spirit b4 it manifest in the physical.

I don't understand what you mean if you're responding to Sagitira. I looked this up and it's quite disturbing. What do you mean? From different sites I've read it addresses something completely different from what you posted, just trying to understand. What I read online doesn't seem to have anything to do with what she was asking about. Can you please clarify?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:28:51 AM by nikkii »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »
Nikkie, i have address her question, plus I posted about her so research and read.There are a lot of crap that goes on in the spiritual realms and that is where our problem is. We need to address the source of this. Reading is a guide only.If everything a psychic sees comes to pass, I will call them God and so since they are not, none is perfect