Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1712249 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6510 on: October 09, 2024, 07:40:19 PM »
I havent heard of all of Yonas predictions passing in such a short period of time so I would be weary of making things fit.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #6511 on: October 09, 2024, 10:12:11 PM »
I had my reading at 1am this morning.  She was really delightful to talk to! So a good portion of the reading centered around what I believe was work related troubles. Feeling stuck, not feeling like I know my path, financial issues, there was a tower card in there somewhere...but my shadow card was the upright Fool so she saw new adventures coming. She didn't say it was specifically work centered but that's where my mind went, as I've been feeling frustrated and stuck in my career path for a while now. We're always short staffed, don't get paid enough and the stress is constantly high. She said though that I've done nothing wrong and this is actually where I'm supposed to be at this time, and to hold tight for the next 6 weeks or so. Unexpected (maybe not totally unexpected) work related negative twist happening from now to the end of the year. Change is coming though.

Queen of Cups--work related woman I know already, should listen to her ideas, she's able to get things done (manager?).

(I'm actually to find out today if I'll have a completely new work schedule that should prove to be a lot more desirable which was suggested by a coworker who is superior to me, so maybe that's part of the Queen of Cups?)

Predictions: a dark eyed man I know already, someone "flexible with the truth", I'll see soon out and about where other people are, no big romantic overtones (I do have a date planned for this weekend with someone I met online a couple of weeks ago) but saw the death card around his card, I close the door on that as I think on how he fits into my life and would it go anywhere. So we'll see how that goes.

Former POI will reconnect (he ceased communication recently) and it won't be a romantic reconnect, but I'll hear of or from him. More like closure on unfinished business.

One big love still to come! Haven't yet encountered him. King of Swords next to Ace of Cups. He comes in around the time of an interview or something similar. Very close to this event. I'll have had a disagreement or something with someone that day when we meet. There are legal symbols around which could have to do with a contract. I'll meet him in real life, not online. There's a chain of events, new contacts, one thing leads to another and we meet. He'll be part of a team, group of people, event or know a colleague, when we meet. There will be 3-4 people in the meantime (likely the POI reconnect, the Death card guy, perhaps another guy or two) but we'll likely to meet next year. Not immediately. Perhaps March/April? I should know him before next summer. Not quite like previous relationships and will require a little bit of a leap of faith. He's sensible and down to earth, dependable and decent, not a project or anyone I need to fix.

Now, I was really interested in reading with Yona because I've read with a number of CP readers who have said the same about these POIs. The one who is not in contact with me will reach back out, the one I have a date with this weekend won't go anywhere as our energies don't align beyond initial attraction, and there is a big love coming in sometime between now and next spring who I'll meet in person and not online (i've heard mid-October, November, December, March from other readers). So that energy is there. I'm low key suspicious about CP readers sharing notes because they've all had similar predictions, but here Yona is saying the same. So I just have to let it play out and see!

Offline Dawnlegacy

« Reply #6512 on: October 09, 2024, 10:13:14 PM »
I havent heard of all of Yonas predictions passing in such a short period of time so I would be weary of making things fit.
I get that, and I agree but Yona mentioned it would happen soon. Given the context I think there’s not much I could make fit as hazel eyes, day of interview, and down to exact details of the person are too specific to make fit. What are the chances i’d meet a hazel eyed person on the same day as my interview in a restaurant?

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6513 on: October 09, 2024, 10:42:46 PM »
I get that, and I agree but Yona mentioned it would happen soon. Given the context I think there’s not much I could make fit as hazel eyes, day of interview, and down to exact details of the person are too specific to make fit. What are the chances i’d meet a hazel eyed person on the same day as my interview in a restaurant?

I don't think you made the prediction fit. If it was the first a prediction in the first layout, people have reported those tend to happen very quickly. I had a reading where the first prediction from my first layout happened a few hours after the reading. Sometimes the first prediction from the first layout can be recent past or the present. Could you have this scenario again? Sure. But it sounds like a hit.

I had a fun and interesting prediction pass today. Yona mentioned in my August 2023 reading that I  had a strong 7 of cups, I would feel lucky because I'm getting small bargains and small opportunities. I've been hitting gold at the thrift store recently, finding brand name clothes with tags still on them, today I walked in and there was a brand new Dutch oven still in the box and when I checked the retail price, it said $450 and I got it for $13!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 10:51:35 PM by Howannoying »

Offline Amoula

« Reply #6514 on: October 13, 2024, 02:20:17 PM »
My first reading with Yona and I'm a little bit lost here.

Can she read past events? I didn’t ask her to focus on certain themes. Just let her ramble whatever she picks. I was surprised when she talked about my former poi. My behavior & actions towards him. I asked her if it was my former poi who was in a relationship. She told me this guy doesn’t have a partner. Can Yona be wrong with the 3rd party?

I never focus on love & career since no reader can predict it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 02:22:29 PM by Amoula »

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6515 on: October 13, 2024, 06:04:15 PM »

Can she read past events? I didn’t ask her to focus on certain themes. Just let her ramble whatever she picks. I was surprised when she talked about my former poi. My behavior & actions towards him. I asked her if it was my former poi who was in a relationship. She told me this guy doesn’t have a partner. Can Yona be wrong with the 3rd party?

A similar happened to me!
She picked up on my current POI and our situation perfectly, but she could not pick up on his spouse at all. Only after I told her, she was able to give me some little insights about them in her second reading.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6516 on: October 15, 2024, 05:49:30 AM »

She picked up on my current POI and our situation perfectly, but she could not pick up on his spouse at all. Only after I told her, she was able to give me some little insights about them in her second rea

she could not pick up the third party for me either . said a guy had no one in his life and it turned out he was dating some one for few months . her predictions are not trustable either . she didnt  get anything right for me . I also heard from many reporting she dowbplays  a lot of things like if there is a third party she says it like they are not a threat but in reality they are . my first reading with her was almost 5 years ago . not a single thing she said was true about love or career .it was waste of money

Offline Amoula

« Reply #6517 on: October 15, 2024, 02:14:51 PM »
@bonba thank you for confirming this about the 3rd party. My former poi was the one who told me about his partner & being 100% committed to this relationship.
I feel like Yona reading my past with my former POI was 100% correct about it. I ended my connection with him once he told me about his partner.

Yona is wonderful to talk to. I intend to get 1 reading since her prediction time frame can take years to unfold. Maybe I can be wrong to be doubtful but who knows what the future will bring.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #6518 on: October 15, 2024, 07:53:53 PM »
I had a similar question. The future person Yona described is very much like the old one. Funny enough, the card represented the old person in the 1st reading was exactly the same card representing the new guy in the 2nd reading. But Yona said I might be just attracted to the same type. I don't know. We will see.

@bonba thank you for confirming this about the 3rd party. My former poi was the one who told me about his partner & being 100% committed to this relationship.
I feel like Yona reading my past with my former POI was 100% correct about it. I ended my connection with him once he told me about his partner.

Yona is wonderful to talk to. I intend to get 1 reading since her prediction time frame can take years to unfold. Maybe I can be wrong to be doubtful but who knows what the future will bring.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6519 on: October 17, 2024, 04:55:27 AM »
I had a similar question. The future person Yona described is very much like the old one. Funny enough, the card represented the old person in the 1st reading was exactly the same card representing the new guy in the 2nd reading. But Yona said I might be just attracted to the same type. I don't know. We will see.

I think it is the same person and she might be assuming it is another . most of them time she does not know who she is reading . in my first reading when I mentioned a guy name she said he is not in my path but a year after in my second reading she picked up his energy on her own so as you see she could not tell whose energy she was picking . she even said it herself she does not know who she is reading .the description was not just hair or eye color or generic characters but a few things were specific to that guy only so cant apply to some one similar. 

Offline Dawnlegacy

« Reply #6520 on: October 17, 2024, 04:07:57 PM »

She picked up on my current POI and our situation perfectly, but she could not pick up on his spouse at all. Only after I told her, she was able to give me some little insights about them in her second reading.

She picked up on the 3rd party for me which was how I knew she was specifically talking about my previous romantic situation. All psychics keep picking up on him which can be annoying as I’m trying to move forward and typically they pick up on the third party as well. Yona kept saying “you already know about this other woman so it won’t be a surprise to you”. I just don’t understand for what reason my ex would be reaching out and everyone just keeps going “to communicate “ . Only people who fully could tell me was the empathetic Karen Hiles and Uli from CA, Karen  said something along the lines of “he was falling in love with you but didn’t want to so he backed out from fear”, Uli basically said the same in that he then went and found someone who was on a lower level that he wouldn’t feel as insecure with that she kept describing as a “hoe”. I think all three picked up on the third party fairly well for me. Mind you, I technically had an interaction with the third party so I’m not sure if that changes anything.

Offline catherines

« Reply #6521 on: October 17, 2024, 08:54:40 PM »
I have a question for someone who could help me:

I had a reading with Yona and the full hour she talked about a guy. I never ask questions when reading with her. I just listen to whatever she has to say but this reading was entirely about a guy (reading in December 2021). She said the below:

He is slow to work out some emotions. He will be changing his relationship status.
You will be changing yours.
I am shown as the Hermit currently. This is not an
obstacle.

I am wondering what this could mean considering the reading was about me and him. Does she mean he will be with someone else and me too? or that we will get together?.....I am a bit lost at this part.