Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1712500 times)

Offline KikiWelll

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6480 on: October 01, 2024, 03:58:03 PM »
Oh, I see now. So I juts had 2 general readings then... So yes, I will order a top-up for 50 min then.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6481 on: October 01, 2024, 07:26:11 PM »
Oh, I see now. So I juts had 2 general readings then... So yes, I will order a top-up for 50 min then.

I once did a 30 min read after my first reading. Not sure what my rational was but I did get almost all new information so it didn't feel like a "top up" fill in the gaps reading like some of my other reads. I think it just may depend on a case by case basis but I probably wouldn't do another 30 mins read again because the time goes by too quickly.

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6482 on: October 01, 2024, 10:49:30 PM »
Oh, I see now! Yes, I definitely will order a 50 min top-up now. Since I still didn't get if my predictions were supposed to play out or if I would give up before that happened as she said by mentioning my cut-off points regarding those events. And for a top-up you also still have to wait for at least 3 months?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 11:43:27 PM by KikiWelll »

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6483 on: October 02, 2024, 03:00:05 AM »
Oh, I see now! Yes, I definitely will order a 50 min top-up now. Since I still didn't get if my predictions were supposed to play out or if I would give up before that happened as she said by mentioning my cut-off points regarding those events. And for a top-up you also still have to wait for at least 3 months?

I think Yona says at least 3 months or if your predictions have passed. There were some folks on here from years ago whose top-ups would happen within weeks and they'd have another reading before the 3 month period and Yona was able to read for them. Sometimes she does get stuck on a particular event and it will either repeat in the predictions or it'll become a non-read and she won't be able to read for you until that event happens. So unless she's told you not to call her back until the cut-off points happens, I think you should be fine to book a top-up after 3 months or if your predictions start to pass.

Edit to ask: did Yona say cut-off points or crossroads points? Crossroads is a Yona-ism and could mean something different
« Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 03:03:55 AM by Howannoying »

Offline Domichan

« Reply #6484 on: October 02, 2024, 03:43:18 AM »
What is a non-read? Is it when she isn't able to connect with spirit for you or if the cards are making no sense?

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #6485 on: October 02, 2024, 06:58:03 AM »
we should start a new thread on Yonaisms.

What does she mean with reality checks?

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6486 on: October 02, 2024, 01:50:06 PM »
Howannoying Thank you! I got it, well her major predictions haven’t come to pass yet. However, I still want more information and clarity, especially since a few significant events have occurred that she didn’t predict. And I feel those events could change the whole story...

About cut-off things...
She painted the whole story with specific sequences and outcomes that are supposed to happen within a few months aprx. I asked if it could take years, and she said that’s unlikely because I don’t have the patience to wait that long she saw me having cut-off points.
That’s why I’m confused. Will the events and outcomes she mentioned actually happen, or will I give up before they do, since having a cut-off component? ::)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 01:58:25 PM by KikiWelll »

Offline Ivy

« Reply #6487 on: October 02, 2024, 03:31:43 PM »
What does she mean by crossroads?

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6488 on: October 02, 2024, 04:31:48 PM »
Howannoying Thank you! I got it, well her major predictions haven’t come to pass yet. However, I still want more information and clarity, especially since a few significant events have occurred that she didn’t predict. And I feel those events could change the whole story...

About cut-off things...
She painted the whole story with specific sequences and outcomes that are supposed to happen within a few months aprx. I asked if it could take years, and she said that’s unlikely because I don’t have the patience to wait that long she saw me having cut-off points.
That’s why I’m confused. Will the events and outcomes she mentioned actually happen, or will I give up before they do, since having a cut-off component? ::)

I feel like that's for you to decide and if your cards are fast or slow moving. My cards move slow so if I waited for major predictions to pass each time I read with Yona, I'd be reading with her every 3-4 years lol.  She does have a long queue right now so you probably won't be able to get another reading for at least 6 weeks so if that  puts you at 3 months then there is no harm in booking. The worst that can happen is the predictions repeat, it's a non-read, or you don't get any additional information you're looking for since Yona can't choose what comes up, and specific questions isn't her strongest suit (you can always ask questions but she's been generally off for people who've asked specific questions). Yona will refund you if it's a non-reading. How long ago was your recent reading? If it was very recently, she can sometimes provide more information if you email her but if it was a week or two ago, she won't have the details.

There was a user on her named Sparkle who provided an ISMs list and a "laws" of reading that pertained to Yona, Cookie, Kisha, etc. I'll try to find them and link it in this thread for people to look through. I've learned a lot from the older users here, wish they were still around!

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6489 on: October 02, 2024, 04:44:32 PM »

Whenever I've gotten crossroads it's been the Devil card also can mean turning point, pre-destined event with long term implications, a point where a decision is made. Folks have mentioned their crossroads point was them deciding to leave their situationship or leave their jobs, etc. I had a non romantic crossroads and it was about family and it wasn't a "big deal" in my life but it would've had negative long term implications for my family members if it went awry. Yona said not a cloud over it so it ended up going well. Trying to stay vague because it's personal.

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6490 on: October 02, 2024, 04:49:39 PM »
Oh wow, thanks! yes, I think I am ok with a gap then...
So she is not good with specific questions? I asked her about feelings like what this person feels for me or what someone feels for another person etc... and what they plan to do or would do next... So she is not good at those?

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6491 on: October 02, 2024, 06:16:30 PM »
I think Yona flourishes the most when you just let her read. Those don't sound like specific questions however. Not that she's *always* wrong when it comes to specific questions but whenever I've asked a question outside of the prediction, she hasn't been correct for me but if I asked her for more clarification about a prediction then that's not a specific question outside of the prediction and she's usually accurate for those.

But no one here can say for sure, you and Yona are the only two who were present at your reading.

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6492 on: October 02, 2024, 07:03:46 PM »
I see... it was also hard to fully understand her sometimes.
When she was describing my story, I was curious about the predictions and outcomes.
For example:
I want certain things, so when I asked her if I would get them, she said, 'You can have it if you want to.' Or when I asked if someone would do certain things, she said, 'I think they would.'

So, I’m not sure if these were actual predictions or just her personal assumptions

Offline catherines

« Reply #6493 on: October 02, 2024, 08:23:00 PM »

Whenever I've gotten crossroads it's been the Devil card also can mean turning point, pre-destined event with long term implications, a point where a decision is made. Folks have mentioned their crossroads point was them deciding to leave their situationship or leave their jobs, etc. I had a non romantic crossroads and it was about family and it wasn't a "big deal" in my life but it would've had negative long te⁶rm implications for my family members if it went awry. Yona said not a cloud over it so it ended up going well. Trying to stay vague because it's personal.

So crossroads is a negative thing to get? I got a crossroads with the Devil card but it sounded positive. She said "crossroads development".

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6494 on: October 02, 2024, 08:29:52 PM »

Whenever I've gotten crossroads it's been the Devil card also can mean turning point, pre-destined event with long term implications, a point where a decision is made. Folks have mentioned their crossroads point was them deciding to leave their situationship or leave their jobs, etc. I had a non romantic crossroads and it was about family and it wasn't a "big deal" in my life but it would've had negative long te⁶rm implications for my family members if it went awry. Yona said not a cloud over it so it ended up going well. Trying to stay vague because it's personal.

So crossroads is a negative thing to get? I got a crossroads with the Devil card but it sounded positive. She said "crossroads development".

No it's just a point where a decision is made and could have long term implications. It can be negative or positive, it would depend on your specific situation or reading. I was just giving examples of what it has been for people and for myself.

anything