Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1668634 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6375 on: July 13, 2024, 05:07:39 AM »
the same for me . almost 5 years passed . nothing no matter small or big came to pass. there is  one specific thing that she said is not possible at all and I even told her at the time of the reading but Im not surprised I never had any accurate prediction with any tarot reader . I just dont believe tarot predict anything . they could not even predict near future or unimportant stuff . I  also noticed people make things fit in to the situation in their life .  so I dont believe in reviews either . sadly I have tried many tarot readers in the past and not a single reader could ever predict anything andthey always thriw free will at you as an excuse because they know they are feeding you BS .

I read with Yona once back in 2021?? She is the absolute sweetest. She nailed all current things well, however ALL of her predictions were extremely vague. Her 1 hour reading yielded some 3-4 vague predictions, only 1 ever came true about work, but it could of probably fit a lot of other scenarios and happened to anyone because all it was is her saying I would be in a new job where I was possibly training/teaching people something. I could feel that way in so many roles- a trainer, a teacher, the employee that is doing hands-on training for someone new at work, etc. Overall I wasn't a fan of her style of reading but I know people swear by her. it just wasn't my experience

I agree that some of her predictions can be generic and can be applied to many situations . again I have not seen any prediction materializing at all . yes she was right about my current feeling but she got my profession and career path wrong as well . so nothing from her love or career predictions were accurate . one thing I already confirmed and she was wrong so I can tell the rest will be wrong as well . we have free will as you know but she doesnt believe free will can change her prediction but it absolutely can . lets say she says a guy is a player and this guy contact me but her prediction says I will be in relationship with him so obviously I will block him and wont continue dating him so makes no sense . she can believe in whatever she wants but it does not change the fact that we can change our life path at any time so the outcome changes based on that . but I must say this . other tarot readers I came across were even more vague than her .a lot of non sense and guessing. they were extremely generic and were not even able to pick up the current energies . I could not relate to anything they said. Im not a fan of Tarot and it has not been proven to me that Tarot can make accurate predictions. I have heard from many that tarot is at most is  only for current energies and is not capable of predicting the future .
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 06:37:44 AM by bonba »

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6376 on: July 13, 2024, 12:23:28 PM »
the same for me . almost 5 years passed . nothing no matter small or big came to pass. there is  one specific thing that she said is not possible at all and I even told her at the time of the reading but Im not surprised I never had any accurate prediction with any tarot reader . I just dont believe tarot predict anything . they could not even predict near future or unimportant stuff . I  also noticed people make things fit in to the situation in their life .  so I dont believe in reviews either . sadly I have tried many tarot readers in the past and not a single reader could ever predict anything andthey always thriw free will at you as an excuse because they know they are feeding you BS .

I read with Yona once back in 2021?? She is the absolute sweetest. She nailed all current things well, however ALL of her predictions were extremely vague. Her 1 hour reading yielded some 3-4 vague predictions, only 1 ever came true about work, but it could of probably fit a lot of other scenarios and happened to anyone because all it was is her saying I would be in a new job where I was possibly training/teaching people something. I could feel that way in so many roles- a trainer, a teacher, the employee that is doing hands-on training for someone new at work, etc. Overall I wasn't a fan of her style of reading but I know people swear by her. it just wasn't my experience

I actually did not like my first two readings with her. And was looking to "prove her wrong" and never read with her again after the second reading. It wasn't doom or gloom but she told me things were going to be hard and I was not ready to hear that. No one is really. But a lot of the details surrendering my health, my job, my relationship started to trickle in and it wasn't until I went back to the readings that I noticed how Yona picked up some keen predictions even though at the time it seemed vague and unlikely. I have predictions that There are some " quips" she mentions that'll helped me distinguish between whether the prediction happened or not. It wasnt until my third reading that I truly embraced and now really enjoy reading with Yona bc she picked up on things I spoke to no one about. But everyone's experience is valid, except for the folks who literally troll her and respond to every post with how she did not work for them. We get it.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6377 on: July 13, 2024, 03:16:09 PM »
I wouldn't say sharing experiences makes someone "anti" anything. I think people often make readings fit to the point that they weren't actually accurate predictions-you know, stretching. BTW-I was also told that a brown eyed man would be my husband. He doesn't have brown eyes.

This was not my experience with her. Nothing she predicted came to fruition. This was years ago. I'll let you all know if her predictions happen in another 10 years. Ridiculous.

I really do feel Yona is the only one who can accurately predict things. But basically 100% of the time it's not in any timeframe she offers and it's not in any way you expect it to be.

With that, my last reading with her she gave me the 8 of cups and the devil for relationship stuff and said I'm putting what I'm learning/ what I'm getting to know better into action because Im at a crossroads. Anyone else get this combo before? She introduced the king of pentacles (brown eyes) during this reading and all she gave was his eye color which is different from my partners eye color so I know this is a different person and said that there was only thoughts and no action between this person and myself but then mentioned the crystal knocked this person back to the 8 of cups and the devil part of the reading. 

I wish I would've asked for clarification about the king of pentacles and any symbols around him because I know way too many men with brown eyes! She said she felt it was the person I was thinking about but I know she's been wrong about that before.

Sorry that was your experience. I was on the anti-yona bandwagon as well until her stuff started happening and very specific stuff too. It took 4 years but there was no denying that she predicted some of the things that happened even when I thought she was going to be wrong (at least I was hoping she was going to be wrong). For me, it was more than moving and traveling. It was specific events that happened verbatim to show she described it. But she's surely not God and can be wrong and has been wrong for many people. It's just not my experience. My cards just move slow.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6378 on: July 13, 2024, 06:09:43 PM »
I wouldn't say sharing experiences makes someone "anti" anything. I think people often make readings fit to the point that they weren't actually accurate predictions-you know, stretching. BTW-I was also told that a brown eyed man would be my husband. He doesn't have brown eyes.

This was not my experience with her. Nothing she predicted came to fruition. This was years ago. I'll let you all know if her predictions happen in another 10 years. Ridiculous.

I really do feel Yona is the only one who can accurately predict things. But basically 100% of the time it's not in any timeframe she offers and it's not in any way you expect it to be.

With that, my last reading with her she gave me the 8 of cups and the devil for relationship stuff and said I'm putting what I'm learning/ what I'm getting to know better into action because Im at a crossroads. Anyone else get this combo before? She introduced the king of pentacles (brown eyes) during this reading and all she gave was his eye color which is different from my partners eye color so I know this is a different person and said that there was only thoughts and no action between this person and myself but then mentioned the crystal knocked this person back to the 8 of cups and the devil part of the reading. 

I wish I would've asked for clarification about the king of pentacles and any symbols around him because I know way too many men with brown eyes! She said she felt it was the person I was thinking about but I know she's been wrong about that before.

Sorry that was your experience. I was on the anti-yona bandwagon as well until her stuff started happening and very specific stuff too. It took 4 years but there was no denying that she predicted some of the things that happened even when I thought she was going to be wrong (at least I was hoping she was going to be wrong). For me, it was more than moving and traveling. It was specific events that happened verbatim to show she described it. But she's surely not God and can be wrong and has been wrong for many people. It's just not my experience. My cards just move slow.

Ok! Sounds like she was just wrong for you
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 11:38:11 PM by Howannoying »

Offline stayrosy96

« Reply #6379 on: July 13, 2024, 07:27:39 PM »

Ok! Sounds like she was just wrong for you.

Question for those who have been reading with Yona for awhile, talk to me about your crossroads? Were they usually life changing or undramatic?

I read with Yona 3 months ago and she predicted that I would join a class or be part of a group. That same day I signed up for a Pilates studio and have been a member/part of this group since then. She also predicted that my POI would be in a different location for a period of time and there would be limitations on communication. I didn’t think much of it at the time because I was trying to see if it related to my ex who I was calling about which didn’t make much sense. Turns out a month later, I developed a crush (new POI) on a coworker who lives in a different state. Certainly there were limitations but she said there would be positive developments w/ that connection so we’ll see. I’m trying my best not to make predictions “fit” but I realized once you give things time and go back to your notes/recordings, you notice and say “wow Yona was right!”

So we’ll see what else the future has in store. I don’t want to read into it too much and just let life happen. I’m trying to figure out when I want to read with her again… maybe will see if a couple more predictions pass then will schedule another one.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 07:30:10 PM by stayrosy96 »

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6380 on: July 14, 2024, 03:20:58 PM »
Yeah, to me she was just brilliant in current energies. She described my POI to a T like no one ever did, his feelings, personality, life events, thoughts, intentions, etc... Like she knew him very well and he has a very irregular and tricky personality and complicated life, no way to just randomly guess that.
So I can give her huge credit for that. She was correct about me as well. And I have amazing empaths I go to for years who are good in those too, but she was outstanding.
Predictions-wise, I cannot tell yet, but with my many years of experience with very gifted psychics, I can tell that some predictions can happen word for word absolutely, but some can never come to pass just because the future can always change and also, no psychic can ever be 100% accurate in predictions, so I take it as a 50/50 chance to happen if things will continue on the same path or it can just happen later.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6381 on: July 18, 2024, 10:55:27 PM »
Are you getting new reads each time you schedule with Yona or are you just continuously getting top ups for more information? Is it better to get top ups or just new reads?

Offline catherines

« Reply #6382 on: July 19, 2024, 09:05:03 AM »
Are you getting new reads each time you schedule with Yona or are you just continuously getting top ups for more information? Is it better to get top ups or just new reads?
I didn't know there is a difference between top ups and new readings. I always get top ups. Supposedly a new read is for the first time you read with her and then after that top us.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6383 on: July 19, 2024, 05:55:17 PM »

I don't think Yona differentiates like that. Top ups are for returning customers and are just cheaper but everything else is the same as the in-depth crystal/tarot read. She uses the same methods, same number of layouts (unless she's trying to get more details she may do additional layouts with different decks), uses the crystal, and the time she spends is also about the same. The only thing that's different is the price and top ups are usually fillers for your first reading didn't fully play out. Of course you may get new predictions from top ups too.  My first reading is still happening and it's been about 5 years. The top ups give a bit more details every time from my 2019 reading. I don't think she has anything as a new read once you've gotten your first reading from her.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6384 on: July 20, 2024, 04:40:24 PM »
I am not getting any info from my 1st read after my 1st top up, so I keep getting readings that are much further out. I was wondering was that due to not choosing top ups but regular reads instead. My last reading which was a 30 minute reading was a non read so am wondering if I should have gotten a top up instead.

Offline catherines

« Reply #6385 on: July 20, 2024, 09:01:00 PM »
I am not getting any info from my 1st read after my 1st top up, so I keep getting readings that are much further out. I was wondering was that due to not choosing top ups but regular reads instead. My last reading which was a 30 minute reading was a non read so am wondering if I should have gotten a top up instead.

And how do you know that your readings are much further out if timeframes with Yona are never known??

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6386 on: July 21, 2024, 09:47:58 AM »
The are markers in my reads that don't signify anything close in time.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6387 on: July 21, 2024, 02:10:07 PM »

Maybe you can ask Yona herself and see if she differentiates between the top up and the in depth crystal reading. She's usually responsive with additional questions if you had a recent reading with her. And if you had a non-read it usually means you didn't give enough time to pass before your predictions played out so spirit didn't have any additional information or the information was too confusing for Yona to interpret. People have reported even things from the non-reads happen and generally happen quickly so keep an eye out.

Have you had any predictions pass?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6388 on: July 22, 2024, 01:28:25 AM »

Maybe you can ask Yona herself and see if she differentiates between the top up and the in depth crystal reading. She's usually responsive with additional questions if you had a recent reading with her. And if you had a non-read it usually means you didn't give enough time to pass before your predictions played out so spirit didn't have any additional information or the information was too confusing for Yona to interpret. People have reported even things from the non-reads happen and generally happen quickly so keep an eye out.

Have you had any predictions pass?

None.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6389 on: July 24, 2024, 02:23:20 PM »
I believe I have a couple hits from the reading with Yona on January 21st.

Prediction:
-Talking to a medical professional (male, nothing unpleasant)
-Bigger picture of events unfolding
-Discussion (light eyes = king of cups)
-Talking to me as an equal, not a consultation
-Friendly, about finances and costs
-Not a specific number at this time
-This individual is accurate and feasible, not a disappointment
-Dynamic is good and honest - I'm relaxed
-This is not romantic, I'm playing to my strengths
-It's taking me out of my usual routine
-Maybe becoming a part of a team? Reaching agreement
-Arranging or joining a group of people

What happened:
I have been on semaglutide for weight loss since January. My insurance doesn't cover it and I have been going through a medical weight loss organization to get the shots. It costs about $450 a month, but I'm down around 40 pounds. Back in June, I went to see my primary care doctor for a yearly check up and to do bloodwork. I saw a different doctor who was in his 60s and had light eyes. My other doctor was scheduled out for months. He was extremely nice and did not talk down to me and put a prescription in for a weight loss drug that would be much cheaper for me if my insurance approved it. He was very supportive of the weight loss medication and commented on how many health issues were probably prevented by me losing weight. He asked that I communicate with him on a medical app called MyChart to keep him updated on my insurance's approval and he would talk to me about my blood work when the results came back. I needed to update my email on the MyChart app because I was not able to sign in.

Prediction:
-Somebody else paying attention to me and turning on charm
-They know they're attractive
-Attempting to stand out from crowd
-I'm not the same person as before
-I treat them as an equal, they don't talk down to me
-Maybe the light eyed man from before connected to health care
-They are quite nice and expect to wow or charm me
-Things are off to a good start
-Balance of energy is good
-I'm getting my point across
-I don't feel my voice is unheard
-It's not all serious stuff

What happened:
2 weeks ago I went to visit my friend who lives an hour and a half from me. We went out to a gay bar because there was going to be a drag show and he sent a picture of me on social media when we went out to lunch. His one friend thought I was cute and at the bar he met up with us. I'll refer to the guy as Ted and he is a doctor who has light eyes and works in one of the local hospitals. He bought me drinks and we talked all night, he was very easy to talk to and definitely was a very nice person. We've been texting since and have plans to hang out. He remembered things I told him at the bar and it's funny she said I don't feel my voice is "unheard" - the music was very loud and we kept yelling and laughing because we weren't sure we could hear each other.

Thought these were definitely connections! We'll see what continues to happen