Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1712440 times)

Offline Howannoying

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6465 on: September 29, 2024, 04:46:57 PM »
Please, don’t be sorry, it’s life. We are just “forewarned” is all. I mean it’s a kick it the ass but it’s life. I know it sucks, trust me haha, but it’s life. As I get older I am embracing it better. Thanks so much for your thoughts

You are so right! My last tower was a stinker and I'm still reeling from it almost a year later. Cest la vie!

My last reading with her was a nonread and I had to reschedule with her for another two months out. It'll feel like an eternity but I'm hoping that next one won't be a nonreading as well. She said she knew she was connecting because I chose the pile her hand was on and that there were colors in the crystal but my shadow card was the Hierophant and I got too puzzled from the opening spread

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6466 on: September 29, 2024, 05:03:27 PM »
I gave booked time to read with yona in nov ...have to wait like two months almost. Is she that good? Any experiences please share!

Hey Appleeyes! There are 400 pages of experiences on this thread but in general, your first reading with her she'll ask you the year you were born and whether you have a partner and to describe their eyes. She'll pick a card for your SO. The general advice is not to give her any background information or ask about anyone specific in the beginning of your reading. Yona won't know herself who she is picking up on or the time period she's picking up on. She'll offer timing but it's not her strong suit so don't hold her to those. She's pretty spot on with seasons tho in general, it just might not be in the current year or the year after that. Definitely record your reading, predictions play out but not in the way you expect them to. Somethings happen in a sequence and something's don't. Yona may mention not in a sequence or to let a sequence of an events play out so those would tell you (I think it also may depend on which deck she's using I heard) . She may ask you "does that surprise you? does that make sense to you?" I'd just answer yes or no (truthfully) to those. Things she mentions in her crystal usually always happen but they are usually far out predictions. I tend to ask questions at the very end of my reading and she's been hit or miss for specific questions. The first reading with her can cover years out. My first reading is still not fully played out 5 years later. But big ones have played out and it's incredible how accurate she is when they do happen. Goodluck and have fun!

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6467 on: September 29, 2024, 05:13:01 PM »
Hi howannoying!

Thank you so much for being detail. Because most the predictions from last 4 months from other psychics in various platform ( spoken to few very nice forum members here and shared my experiencs ) hasn't panned out yet with any that I thought had good connections with so I am trying yona out. She has a long queue so there must be something that works with her. I appreciate your feedback. :)

I feel like most good ones which very far and few can only so far read correct feelings and actions or maybe they are resding my mind ..but for predictions nothing has panned out yet ..  so I have my fingers crossed with resding with yona. Thanks again!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6468 on: September 29, 2024, 05:25:43 PM »
She doesnt ask you DOB or if you have a partner. She goes straight into the read but will ask if it makes sense if shes a bit confused.

I had 2 non reads this year so that's my queue to stop completely.

For my last read, my shadow card was great achievement, 6 of wands and the central card was a new beginning but she couldn't get passed a man I supposedly know who is psycho. She couldn't give me any more details about him so it was a non read

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6469 on: September 29, 2024, 06:18:50 PM »
She doesnt ask you DOB or if you have a partner. She goes straight into the read but will ask if it makes sense if shes a bit confused.

I had 2 non reads this year so that's my queue to stop completely.

For my last read, my shadow card was great achievement, 6 of wands and the central card was a new beginning but she couldn't get passed a man I supposedly know who is psycho. She couldn't give me any more details about him so it was a non read

She did ask for my YEAR of birth (not DoB) and whether I was in a relationship and to describe his eyes so she can get his card. Maybe she doesn't do that for everyone.

Yeah if I get another non read, I won't read with her again for at least another year. That'll be sad for me but I've gone 1-2 years between readings before :P

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #6470 on: September 29, 2024, 08:32:20 PM »
Agreed, she asked for my birth year and current relationship status on my first reading.

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6471 on: September 30, 2024, 05:36:03 PM »
I have a question! I’ve had two readings with Yona, and I found her amazing—better than most readers I’ve tried. Her near-future predictions have already come true. I was blown away by how accurately she described personalities and current situations. She was spot-on about my POI's personality and the nature of our relationship/situationship. She picked up exactly what he thinks and feels about me. But there is a 3rd party involved, and Yona also described his feelings for another woman.

So, my question is: Could she have been wrong just about his feelings for the other woman? (I’m wondering if she can sometimes miss on current things.) If she was right about everything else, is it possible she got that part wrong? Or, since she was accurate about everything else, is it more likely she was correct about that, too? I mean, I hope she's right, but I’m just curious and want to make sure...

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6472 on: September 30, 2024, 07:17:42 PM »
I have a question! I’ve had two readings with Yona, and I found her amazing—better than most readers I’ve tried. Her near-future predictions have already come true. I was blown away by how accurately she described personalities and current situations. She was spot-on about my POI's personality and the nature of our relationship/situationship. She picked up exactly what he thinks and feels about me. But there is a 3rd party involved, and Yona also described his feelings for another woman.

So, my question is: Could she have been wrong just about his feelings for the other woman? (I’m wondering if she can sometimes miss on current things.) If she was right about everything else, is it possible she got that part wrong? Or, since she was accurate about everything else, is it more likely she was correct about that, too? I mean, I hope she's right, but I’m just curious and want to make sure...

I'd say there is always a chance she could be wrong or the predictions is about someone else. She once told me it's hard to pinpoint other people's feelings unless it's a mood of the moment or a response to a situation symbol. But honestly it's hard to say without knowing the details of your reading. If it was a part of a sequence of events, those usually play out pretty spot on. But for an overall perspective, I wouldn't say Yona's readings are all or nothing, Yona has been 80-90% correct for me.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6473 on: September 30, 2024, 07:38:17 PM »

WHat were her predictions that came true? What cards did she use to describe them.  What about the timeframes would you say, did it happen in sequence?

It would help with her yonaisms

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6474 on: September 30, 2024, 09:19:54 PM »
Haha, thank you, everyone! I appreciate your support. I’m in a spiritual world myself and have a strong intuition and empathetic skills, but when it comes to my own life (especially love life), I just get blinded by my emotions, worries, and desires. Lol
So over the past 10 years, I’ve tried hundreds of readers and received many readings about that particular situation too. Recently, I got a real insight from some of my POI's family members and realized that most of the readers were wrong, though a few have been very accurate.
But since Yona accurately picked up on his personality and the dynamics between him and me, I wanted to give her a good credit too. I know she didn't mix up any energies because it was extremely specific and I don't have any other men or relationships...

Her, I assume, near-future prediction about some major argument over specific things with some poi, which she mentioned in my first reading in June, came true in August. During the second reading at the end of August, she predicted another event that would lead to a particular outcome, which had just happened. (end of September)
But when describing those events she said: "At this point", you will have this and that, meaning the very near future, almost the present. That’s probably why it happened within a month or two.

Other predictions she said will take time.
However, she got me confused saying that I would not wait for many years for that because I have 'cut-off points.' So if those things drag on too long without reaching the outcome I want, I’ll give up on those and choose another direction.

So, I’m not sure... Will those predictions eventually happen, or will I cut things off before then? smh
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 11:51:32 PM by KikiWelll »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6475 on: September 30, 2024, 11:35:31 PM »
So you had 2 yona reads within the span of 3 months?

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6476 on: September 30, 2024, 11:50:16 PM »
Yep, actually 2 months. I know she said it's such a small gap she recommends at least 3 months. But she couldn't pick up certain people so I wanted a second reading sooner, hoping she would—and she did.

I’m also not sure if it was considered a top-up or not. Both times I booked her for 30-minute readings. The first reading was general, covering my career and love life. The second one focused entirely on a specific person and our relationship, but she (or her cards) brought up that topic, not me. So, would that be considered a top-up?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 11:56:16 PM by KikiWelll »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6477 on: October 01, 2024, 12:42:04 AM »
That makes sense. You should have ordered a top up for more details. Top up would fill in the gaps of the first reading

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #6478 on: October 01, 2024, 02:38:28 AM »
So my second one wasn't top-up? And top-ups can be within 3 months?

Offline Kate

« Reply #6479 on: October 01, 2024, 05:10:07 AM »
So my second one wasn't top-up? And top-ups can be within 3 months?

A top up is advertised as the 50 min read - but you usually do it after the first read - and subsequent - which is ideally an hour. However, my first read with Yona was 30.. so dont' stress. I just think if you're going to read with her in the future - go for the full top up... I never do less than an hour now..