Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1668613 times)

Offline catherines

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6450 on: September 14, 2024, 07:56:23 AM »
Bump

Offline user5942

« Reply #6451 on: September 14, 2024, 10:25:04 AM »
I think it all depends on what she told you specifically!

I've never heard her say that to me.

Wish I could be more help!

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6452 on: September 14, 2024, 05:41:23 PM »
Would anyone be able to shed some light into what this could mean from my last Yona's reading? This was from the opening cards:

"Recognition of change from an organisation". "It could be a government body, large organisation, an employer, an examiner".

She also saw really bright/light colours around me, which surprised her. She wasn't sure what it meant but she said it has to be a positive thing. She told me that she had never seen my colours so bright. Anyone has had this?

To me it can be a few things but depending on what the surrounding cards were and what was the theme of the reading but here are some examples: if it was for work, for example, your company decided to change your positions (promotes/demotes you) , changes your contract length/terms, or in the negative lays you off/fires you, doesn't renew your contract. It can also be things outside of work, for example if you apply for a visa and it's pending but then you have some progress and it's in the next stages or your visa gets granted, then you've had some recognition of change from the government

Offline catherines

« Reply #6453 on: September 14, 2024, 06:48:23 PM »
Would anyone be able to shed some light into what this could mean from my last Yona's reading? This was from the opening cards:

"Recognition of change from an organisation". "It could be a government body, large organisation, an employer, an examiner".

She also saw really bright/light colours around me, which surprised her. She wasn't sure what it meant but she said it has to be a positive thing. She told me that she had never seen my colours so bright. Anyone has had this?

To me it can be a few things but depending on what the surrounding cards were and what was the theme of the reading but here are some examples: if it was for work, for example, your company decided to change your positions (promotes/demotes you) , changes your contract length/terms, or in the negative lays you off/fires you, doesn't renew your contract. It can also be things outside of work, for example if you apply for a visa and it's pending but then you have some progress and it's in the next stages or your visa gets granted, then you've had some recognition of change from the government

It sounded positive. She said things like they recognise my intellect,  ideas...and it sounded like work but I don't know as she said organization, employer, examiner. I am not a student so examiner couldn't be.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6454 on: September 14, 2024, 07:17:05 PM »

It sounded positive. She said things like they recognise my intellect,  ideas...and it sounded like work but I don't know as she said organization, employer, examiner. I am not a student so examiner couldn't be.

Okay so probably work but you won't know until the prediction happens. I thought something was about work because it was the card at the heart of my reading and Yona had said it had to do with work and money but it was my daughter's childcare which indirectly affected work and money.

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #6455 on: September 14, 2024, 07:19:15 PM »

I've never gotten any mention of colors in the crystal. Only recently Yona had said she saw colors in the crystal so she knew we were connecting. I'd be curious to know if people had colors and what they meant. I know green means healing.

Offline catherines

« Reply #6456 on: September 14, 2024, 07:47:26 PM »

I've never gotten any mention of colors in the crystal. Only recently Yona had said she saw colors in the crystal so she knew we were connecting. I'd be curious to know if people had colors and what they meant. I know green means healing.

The bright/ light colours she saw for me this time were silver, primrose yellow. She said she had never seen the colours so bright for me.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #6457 on: September 15, 2024, 03:15:25 AM »

Only time I got color in the crystal it was orange. She said it was an "unusual amount of color" and that "Orange is strength and determination."