Author Topic: don't spend any more $$ on CP  (Read 14929 times)

Offline drod

don't spend any more $$ on CP
« on: April 02, 2011, 02:29:14 AM »
I am speaking from personal experience. I used CP since 2006. They have never been right. They are 50% of the time. It is too nmuch $ to be 50% right. They are not real. They are just taking your money. I try everyday to keep moving on and not call them. It's just not worth it,. They are not real. They are really fake. Believe me when I tell you!

Offline koukou11

Re: don't spend any more $$ on CP
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 03:24:31 AM »
I think you're right, i have been a customer of CP since 2007 and none of their predictions came true, last month i closed my account with them and now i'm happy that i'm saving my money.
I got couple readings  from the healer, all i can say 90% of his readings  are  the same as the reading i got from the native american i have been reading with here in seattle.
You guys can get your own pocker card readings if you want it to.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 07:11:32 PM »
sorry guys, but i completely agree about CP. as for some of the psychics on there, they can pick up on current things and some feelings (empaths) but as far as predictions almost nothing has ever come to pass....with the exception of a few things Jean has told me. Not going to call them anymore either.

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 06:22:55 PM »
I am only going to spend $75 a month for a reading with Jacqueline and it is only going to be 10 minutes :)

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 10:20:56 PM »
i agree about cp they are kind of a drain on the finances, u can get guidance elsewhere .  not a pat on the back that keeps u contacting. i found better readers on keen that are short and less $

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 10:33:31 PM »
CP is the worst! They'll all tell you what you want to hear.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 12:13:53 PM »
It's the same for keen, kasamba and bitwine.
Why are they 50%? Well because they've got no other choice than positive or negative outcome lol so they use their common sense and if they are right well that's good for them and if they are wrong: oops. But they don't care as they've already got the money lol.

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 05:53:02 PM »
I have found much better and more accurate psychics on keen than cp. also cp hires their readers directly whereas keen readers aren't employees of keen. Cp rewards their readers based on how long they can keep a caller on the phone among other standards.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 06:58:57 PM »
True, but at least Keen has a few ethical people. CP is patrinizing evil bitches. FU cp ! :) suck suck suck.

so funny.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 01:28:01 AM »
I figured out that CP does have a way of note sharing. Yup.

Stfu! How

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 07:11:08 AM »
I figured out that CP does have a way of note sharing. Yup.

Stfu! How
how do they share notes? Not surprising. They are so fucking unethical. I'd rather consult a magic 8 ball. fuck CP

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »
I am speaking from personal experience. I used CP since 2006. They have never been right. They are 50% of the time. It is too nmuch $ to be 50% right. They are not real. They are just taking your money. I try everyday to keep moving on and not call them. It's just not worth it,. They are not real. They are really fake. Believe me when I tell you!

I haven't called CP in almost 2 months. I called a TON of them in the fall about my ex, and even the most reputable ones said he'd be back and nothing ever happened. Predictions were for the holidays/January/February and it's May so I know it's done and over with.

These psychics cannot possibly be screened and tested for accuracy like they claim. They are so wrong it's not even funny..
I've moved on to using Keen which probably wasn't a good idea but we'll see if anything does come out of it

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 05:11:30 AM »
Guys please stay away from California Psychics....it's terrible they try to feed you hope to get you to stay on the line

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 11:54:38 AM »
Guys please stay away from California Psychics....it's terrible they try to feed you hope to get you to stay on the line

Not to mention it's alot more expensive than keen, considering you have to buy at least 10 minutes in order to get a reading. So you'll easily spend 55-65-75-100 to get connected with one reader. And here are these readers charging $10 or $13 a minute who possess no psychic ability at all.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 06:18:09 PM »
I've never had an account on this site, but they make you purchase a min of 10 mins first? I was not aware of how they work. It seems the company in and of itself is the scam.

anything