Author Topic: MsDream228  (Read 11475 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
MsDream228
« on: August 16, 2013, 04:29:04 PM »
I didnt see a thread form MsDream but have seen some post that mentioned her.  I read with her a few years back and she got small details, but predictions did not pan out for me. 

Offline sagitira

Re: MsDream228
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
i read with her recently and she seemed extremely accurate for me. one of a few advisors who picked up on 3rd party without me even mentioning it. she does chat a lot though and kept repeating a few things so i did end up spending more money then i planned but current situation was spot on. predictions lined up with aries, lady persephone and cookie as well so time will tell..i liked her to be honest.

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 07:51:51 AM »
i have read with her couple times. she was very accurate for past and present but her predictions for contact havent panned out. Though she is very much confident of final outcome that we will be together and will have  a permanent relationship

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 02:15:29 PM »
I've read with MsDream228.  While not all the details she presented are exact, I find a great similarity in the reading style of MsDream228 and LadyPersephone. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 05:06:31 PM »
I would like to add that i also agree her style is similar to Lady Persephone...i think she has a gift

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 02:41:05 AM »
Ok one of her predictions actually happened. She told me back in December that i would be having a serious sit down conversation with someone soon and it took place last night.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 02:58:19 AM »
a reading i had with her last year in the summer.. she told me several things that happened. i didn't even realize she said them all until i looked at my notes last week. i was pretty impressed. one was about romance/another person - even her timing was correct

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 01:21:45 PM »
Truth,
There is something to be said for the predictions that happen when they are dismissed or not thought of after the reading, these are the ones that people report happen.

a reading i had with her last year in the summer.. she told me several things that happened. i didn't even realize she said them all until i looked at my notes last week. i was pretty impressed. one was about romance/another person - even her timing was correct

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 06:50:02 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 07:00:58 PM »
She was correct for me on picking up "current", but NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING she said happened.  In fact, the opposite of what she predicted transpired. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 07:02:48 PM »
Bummer :(

Offline Truth

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 07:43:11 PM »
yeah, the last couple of readings i had with her - nothing happened at all. like Synergy said, it was basically the opposite (she said something WOULD happen and it never did)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 12:09:59 AM »
she is so fake!! nothing she said to me happened

I think she is totally bogus, she couldn't have been more wrong for me.

Offline Truth

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 12:24:47 AM »
i dont think she's fake. there have been times in the past where things she predicted happened to the T. i mean, mind-blowing. just not recently.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 07:32:24 AM »
it's same with me, she gave mind blowing details but so far her predictions haven't happened. and i doubt they will. so often happens with readers it doesn't even surprise me. but i doubt she is fake she picked up specific details i haven't shared anywhere so she does have some gift. but doesn't change the fact that predictions have not happened. if they do i will update.

anything