Author Topic: Don't Put Your Faith in Psychics  (Read 26590 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: Don't Put Your Faith in Psychics
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2014, 12:55:26 PM »
Kicking -
I was sharing an honest review...and this is the reception I got.  Nevermind. Keep up with your games. You don't deserve to know.
Bark, how is the LOA working out for you?  Any updates ?  I saw the question was asked but ignored and redirected to how correct you are and how all of this works. 

So, how has all of the predictions and LOA manifesting worked out for ya?

Instead of claiming everyone is part of my fan club why don't you give an honest review ?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2014, 12:56:44 PM »
I take offense to all attacks - when unwarranted.  I've been called all sorts of names in this thread.  BULLYING isn't name calling. After the rounds of ammunition fired off at me for NO REASON, it fits!
you take offense to domineering but throw bullying around like candy! I'm sure there are no karma points being racked up for that name calling. do you ever wonder why you're always the one taking up battle against the rest?

again, I'll say it -- see ya later -- in one manifestation or another, because we all know you can't stay away. it's just a matter of time.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2014, 01:21:27 PM »
... another volcano erupts....

Can we all stay focus and remember what this forum is about??  We're supposed to support each other, not rip each other to shreds....

i proposed a group hug dammit!  :)

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2014, 01:33:54 PM »

welcome back, bark! ;)

I told you couldn't stay away for long. I must be psychic.

I doubt it.  I have a breaking point too.  And this one just took the cake.  You are all clearly of one mind.  You don't see the validity to the point I brought up with Truth when Truth was lamenting about only little insignificant things manifesting.  This was mentioned to a member that is practicing LOA.  There was nothing improper about my initial post.  NOTHING.
None of you can apologize for anything.  Even when it is patently clear that you were being evil and hateful.
Like I said - Karma is a bitch.  Thankfully, I conduct my life such that I don't leave myself open for it coming back to bite me. Hopefully, some of you will keep that in mind before you BULLY the next innocent member that comes along.

TaTah

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2014, 01:48:12 PM »
stirring pot, divine?  I was answering posts directed to me. Should I not answer them? Oh I get it - only you guys can continue the convo at nauseum. If I do it it's just plain wrong! You people are just transparent.

welcome back, bark! ;)

I told you couldn't stay away for long. I must be psychic.

I doubt it.  I have a breaking point too.  And this one just took the cake.  You are all clearly of one mind.  You don't see the validity to the point I brought up with Truth when Truth was lamenting about only little insignificant things manifesting.  This was mentioned to a member that is practicing LOA.  There was nothing improper about my initial post.  NOTHING.
None of you can apologize for anything.  Even when it is patently clear that you were being evil and hateful.
Like I said - Karma is a bitch.  Thankfully, I conduct my life such that I don't leave myself open for it coming back to bite me. Hopefully, some of you will keep that in mind before you BULLY the next innocent member that comes along.

TaTah
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:50:04 PM by Bark angel »

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2014, 01:52:47 PM »
haha. no, I was making light of your grand exit last night in which you were done with all the evil and hateful people of this forum.

I don't need to stir the pot; you're doing well enough on your own.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2014, 02:17:55 PM »
Oh please. What "have a great evening" is a grand exit?  Or was it the words, "I am done" or "tatah"?  Honestly, you just cannot quit.  It was neither grand I was simply done for the night.

In the clear light of the day I get it!  It's all about you can do anything you damned well please, sling insults, egg-on, taunt, and tease but if anyone objects they're being dramatic.  You are all a bunch of pathetic people.

haha. no, I was making light of your grand exit last night in which you were done with all the evil and hateful people of this forum.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2014, 02:25:20 PM »

Oh please. What "have a great evening" is a grand exit?  Or was it the words, "I am done" or "tatah"?  Honestly, you just cannot quit.  It was neither grand I was simply done for the night.

In the clear light of the day I get it!  It's all about you can do anything you damned well please, sling insults, egg-on, taunt, and tease but if anyone objects they're being dramatic.  You are all a bunch of pathetic people.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:28:53 PM by Somnus »

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 03:04:41 PM »
Thanks for clarifying, Bark.

I usually take this stuff lightly and make a joke of it best as I can. But who are you to refer to anyone here as pathetic? If most here are pathetic, why are you here? Why engage with us "evil", "hateful" and "pathetic" people?

You want to be insulting -- here we go:

Each time I choose engage with you I have increased sympathy for those who have no choice. Most readers must have cringed at the sound of your voice, or maybe they celebrated because they knew they could make more money from feeding you insane lies. (by the way, this entire paragraph is an insult)

But unlike you, I can disengage, and from here on out, I will move forward without your bitter, unhappy, combative, domineering, and sad existence on my radar. Yeah, I just insulted you -- again.

And just so that we are clear, my grand declaration of being done with your delusional self (definitely an insult) isn't just for the morning, or afternoon, or for the month of September; but you should definitely feel free to continue ranting and raving like a lunatic (yup, another insult).

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2014, 04:09:49 PM »
Divine -
You just proved my point again. You can't stop insulting. I didn't choose to engage with "evil" people. I chose to share an opinion with a forum.  What came back was a stream of insults and hatred from the same group of people that drive everyone off here. I counted no less than 20 insults from Truth [mainly - Truth was unrelenting] and then Kicking and Somnus and sunandmoon and you chimed in.  Like a pack of wolves, No, I am not speaking just for myself, but for a whole host of people that have messaged me about this very practice. It is rampant on here. And this forum is hurting because of it.  The place is a GHOST TOWN because people - members - are afraid to say anything lest they be devoured like I am.

Why do I take the time to tell you this? Why do I take you all to task?  Because [read my lips] I don't need this place. I don't need [read my lips] psychics.  I don't need to read about your success or failures, but I do need to make sure you don't bully the next innocent that stumbles across this place and becomes your next target.

So, there you go. Have a great day!

I usually take this stuff lightly and make a joke of it best as I can. But who are you to refer to anyone here as pathetic? If most here are pathetic, why are you here? Why engage with us "evil", "hateful" and "pathetic" people?

Each time I choose engage with you I have increased sympathy for those who have no choice. Most readers must have cringed at the sound of your voice, or maybe they celebrated because they knew they could make more money from feeding you insane lies. (by the way, this entire paragraph is an insult)

But unlike you, I can disengage, and from here on out, I will move forward without your bitter, unhappy, combative, domineering, and sad existence on my radar. Yeah, I just insulted you -- again.

And just so that we are clear, my grand declaration of being done with your delusional self (definitely an insult) isn't just for the morning, or afternoon, or for the month of September; but you should definitely feel free to continue ranting and raving like a lunatic (yup, another insult).

Offline melancholia

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »
Do...do you even read what you're writing? You're accusing someone else of insulting you while you call them evil. I just...what? What? Take a break. This isn't the first time you've acted out of line. Did it never once occur to you that the reason people respond to you the way they do is because of how you conduct yourself? I'm going to let you in on a secret, Ms. Victimization - there's no secret cabal out to get you. The posts you see are all the interaction most of us have with each other. I've missed PMs for MONTHS because I'm awful at checking them. We are reacting to you individually for the same reason. There's no clique, at least not one that I belong to. This is all reaction to your posts. Maybe it's time to evaluate why that is, because no one is buying what you're selling.

Divine -
You just proved my point again. You can't stop insulting. I didn't choose to engage with "evil" people. I chose to share an opinion with a forum.  What came back was a stream of insults and hatred from the same group of people that drive everyone off here. I counted no less than 20 insults from Truth [mainly - Truth was unrelenting] and then Kicking and Somnus and sunandmoon and you chimed in.  Like a pack of wolves, No, I am not speaking just for myself, but for a whole host of people that have messaged me about this very practice. It is rampant on here. And this forum is hurting because of it.  The place is a GHOST TOWN because people - members - are afraid to say anything lest they be devoured like I am.

Why do I take the time to tell you this? Why do I take you all to task?  Because [read my lips] I don't need this place. I don't need [read my lips] psychics.  I don't need to read about your success or failures, but I do need to make sure you don't bully the next innocent that stumbles across this place and becomes your next target.

So, there you go. Have a great day!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2014, 04:39:45 PM »
Somnus - Please.  The insults flew before I said ONE BLASTED WORD to anyone.  Not one word. I was "discussing" a concept that is related to LOA. That is it.  You people are really unbelievable.  You can throw stones, but God forbid anyone challenge you on it.

So, take a look at yourselves.  You are the ones that cast the first stone. Yes. YOU! Truth, Somnus, sunandmoon, Kicking and Divinewishes.  The same group...always.
I can cut and paste the insults one after another if you wish.  To show what I mean.
Of course, you are capable people - you should be able to read it yourselves without me spoon feeding it to you.

Check Truths comments first.  That's where it started.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2014, 04:42:32 PM »
You know you're completely delusional, right?

There's the door. Feel free to use it at any time. For someone who neither needs this place nor psychics, you're pretty fixated on both.

Somnus - Please.  The insults flew before I said ONE BLASTED WORD to anyone.  Not one word. I was "discussing" a concept that is related to LOA. That is it.  You people are really unbelievable.  You can throw stones, but God forbid anyone challenge you on it.

So, take a look at yourselves.  You are the ones that cast the first stone. Yes. YOU! Truth, Somnus, sunandmoon, Kicking and Divinewishes.  The same group...always.
I can cut and paste the insults one after another if you wish.  To show what I mean.
Of course, you are capable people - you should be able to read it yourselves without me spoon feeding it to you.

Check Truths comments first.  That's where it started.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2014, 04:47:20 PM »
Another insult. And the mere fact that I don't congregate here like all of you proves I am not fixated either. You are just showing yourself to be one bitter, bitter woman.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2014, 04:56:00 PM »
Oh, I'm pretty sure that of the two of us, I'm not the one coming across as bitter. I'm mostly just waiting to see what kind of nonsense you'll come up with next to explain why you play no role in any of this happening.

Another insult. And the mere fact that I don't congregate here like all of you proves I am not fixated either. You are just showing yourself to be one bitter, bitter woman.