Author Topic: Don't Put Your Faith in Psychics  (Read 26589 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Don't Put Your Faith in Psychics
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2014, 02:55:11 AM »
Bstalling, I feel the same way. I believe to an extent, and really want to continue believing. The issue is, however, that I think they pick up messages in a manner that may not be clear, and is therefore open to interpretation. That's when it gets fuzzy. Additionally, I do think this format (by phone) makes it even more difficult to interpret the messages. I can't imagine a "psychic" can sit on the phone connecting to all of these energies all day long and be accurate.

Yeah, when zeroing in on the gifted ones that do have good intentions, the fuzziness is still in issue. Sigh. I just have to accept that gifted psychics are just consistently inconsistent. Read with them for entertainment, and that is it.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2014, 03:09:00 AM »
Well put! The business of you not wishing to be rude was simply bull-XXXX,  I can see.  :D
You know, I don't attack people. However, I do defend myself and I have every right to do that when I am under attack.  Same bunch of members all the time, I see. You all seem to think its OK to attack someone, and hope that he/she will just slink off into the distance without bringing attention to the mistreatment. I believe that is BULLYING at its finest. And BULLYING is not to be tolerated.  In fact, in some states it is actually illegal. Some on this forum have been superb at bullying anyone that dares to speak up, from day one.

You're all proving with each post that most of you are so judgmental and filled with malice that you can't see beyond your own agenda. I don't know what I was thinking posing a simple question for discussion!  I must have forgotten that most of you that are  posting are in the Kicking fan club anyway so there is no chance of any impartiality HERE.

Have a great evening... forgive me for not wishing you luck in your psychic journey. It's futile and one doesn't need a psychic to figure that out. I'm a firm believer that ugly dispositions will pretty much determine success or failure.
JFC, stop. If you joined another forum and only come back to check PMs, grats to you and please stop arguing pretty much all of the time. Why even respond? You already said you joined another forum to get away from Le Drama, so why keep perpetuating it? It makes no sense.

Why am I not surprised?  Kicking, think what you will - you know nothing of what has occurred in my situation.  By the way, I joined another forum to get away from you a long time ago, for this very reason - you cannot resist jumping on the bandwagon.

And to correct you, I am not here posting each week - I haven't posted here or anywhere for ages.  I received a notification that I had PM messages, and came to read them.  When I WAS (note the use of past tense) getting readings I did keep a record of my readings.  Sure, I did.  Who doesn't? ... you certainly kept notes. 

Finally, you have no idea what is going on in my life and that is the way I like it.  You can think what you wish but you will only ever be guessing!
All aboard the crazy train has arrived yet again! 

Truth, did you really expect that your post wouldn't be tore apart?  LOL.  If anyone post that psychics are wrong their post get shredded because the person doing the shredding doesn't want to read that PSYCHICS ARE 99.9% wrong!

There shouldn't be any "beef" with anyone, truth stated HIS experience and shouldn't be treated as though he can't read HIS native language. 

Maybe the other forum is the best fit for you Bark.  Maybe they will appreciate your pompous approach and insults because you are educated.

Dwell?  Hhhmmm, I think we all have read your post that named all of the readers you would never read with again, because you made a spread sheet consisting of predictions and failed predictions.  I don't know about you but the way I see it...it is dwelling and WAITING on something to happen!  So before you go bat shit crazy here telling others what works, ask yourself did it work for you. 

My prediction is it did not work for you because you are still here, and now you have joined another forum and my prediction is that you are still searching, dwelling, whatever educated term you want to use, for that which you DWELL on to happen.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
it ain't easy being green, is it bark?

It almost comes down to the same thing in these heated discussions: you insert your opinion on someone else's reading. maybe its a habit of yours to be domineering in your personal life that your friend and family enjoy, but I think it's proven to be annoying here.

note that no one is defying your point of view in regards to how you approach(ed) readings. the argument here always begins when you try to consult others on how they might be handling their readings incorrectly.

by the way, how has things worked out for you? I know you're not calling anymore... did you reconcile with your ex? or is there a new love in your life?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2014, 03:28:18 AM »
bstalling -
I did not use a different definition of dwelling in any post tonight.  I said very clearly that dwelling isn't restricted to focusing on an ex of a love that hasn't materialized in one's life. It means focusing on something that you feel is missing from your life. When one dwells one ponders and lingers in thought over something. That's why I mentioned that MAYBE the reason the insignificant predictions that people say happen that aren't important to them do occur is because they are not dwelling on them to materialize. 

Predictions are predictions.  They don't have to be good, in fact, some are not.  Dwelling on the outcome does hinder us, whether you are inclined to agree or not, I don't care.  If one is always in thought over a particular person/situation/relationship you can hardly be living life to its fullest.
Simple as that! And to answer your question, in my opinion, all the while you are wondering what might happen (good or bad) you are not living in the moment. Why worry if it doesn't matter how it turns out? Why call at all?  Just live and let life happen.

Quote from: bstalling link topic=1169.msg20832#msg20832 date=1411002924
Dwelling doesn't mean dwelling on the particular person, - an ex or a new love, or an individual.  It means dwelling on that part of one's life. That it's not OK just as it is.  That one is anxiously awaiting some event that will improve the status quo. That life would be better if just this one thing that psychics have predicted will happen, would happen.  That is what I mean by the term dwelling. It doesn't have to be 24/7, it's a notion that something needs to happen before contentment is achieved.

However, to each his own. Others' mileage may vary. Just saying it happened in my case.

No offense, but that is not what dwelling means. To dwell on something means that you focus on it a lot. What you are saying is that you feel some clients are not okay with one aspect of their life, which can sometimes hold back the universe from manifesting these positive predictions. Is it possible? Sure. Do I think it is the case for most clients, no. I just think a lot of readers are wrong for one reason or another.

Basically, what you are saying is that people should be 100 percent content with their life in order for some positive predictions to happen. I don't know how you can even "try it" as you suggest.

ETA: Also, not everyone is looking for "positive" things to happen. Some just want insight into what may happen, whether it is favorable or not. How does my contentment affect negative predictions, in your opinion?

..and you used a different definition in your past post to negate the very valid command of the word in my initial post. You basically said dwelling means you are discontent about something in your life. Am I wrong? Go read if you don't remember.

Instead of being agitated, do you care to comment on the rest of my post?
[/quote]

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2014, 03:29:32 AM »
Domineeering?  That is an insult - so I'll leave this post alone! See, I can relent - can you?
it ain't easy being green, is it bark?

It almost comes down to the same thing in these heated discussions: you insert your opinion on someone else's reading. maybe its a habit of yours to be domineering in your personal life that your friend and family enjoy, but I think it's proven to be annoying here.

note that no one is defying your point of view in regards to how you approach(ed) readings. the argument here always begins when you try to consult others on how they might be handling their readings incorrectly.

by the way, how has things worked out for you? I know you're not calling anymore... did you reconcile with your ex? or is there a new love in your life?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2014, 03:42:36 AM »
For the record, I simply said this: 
Have you ever given thought to the possibility that perhaps the inconsequential, the insignificant predictions manifest and not the big, significant ones because you're not dwelling on the insignificant predictions?  Try it.

Let me just say that it was not endorsing calling psychics. It was not encouraging those that believe psychics are fake to change their views at all. I don't care if you call psychics or not.
Nor was it telling people that still call psychics that they are wrong for doing that.
It was simply addressing Truth's comment about the Law of Attraction. You manifest your desires in LOA by trusting that something you wish to happen is coming.  So, if by dwelling you are focusing on its absence, you are not able to practice LOA properly.

Anyway. I am done with all of you. I believe in Karma.  Some of you might want to take a look at  how you mistreat others and how quickly you jump to erroneous conclusions.  Have a great night.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2014, 03:43:55 AM »
I totally can, bark. I can also wish you well and say that I am sure you probably mean well ... it's just that written forms lack the ability for us to truly understand where the other is coming from. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2014, 03:57:06 AM »
bstalling -
I did not use a different definition of dwelling in any post tonight.  I said very clearly that dwelling isn't restricted to focusing on an ex of a love that hasn't materialized in one's life. It means focusing on something that you feel is missing from your life. When one dwells one ponders and lingers in thought over something. That's why I mentioned that MAYBE the reason the insignificant predictions that people say happen that aren't important to them do occur is because they are not dwelling on them to materialize. 

Predictions are predictions.  They don't have to be good, in fact, some are not.  Dwelling on the outcome does hinder us, whether you are inclined to agree or not, I don't care.  If one is always in thought over a particular person/situation/relationship you can hardly be living life to its fullest.
Simple as that! And to answer your question, in my opinion, all the while you are wondering what might happen (good or bad) you are not living in the moment. Why worry if it doesn't matter how it turns out? Why call at all?  Just live and let life happen.

Dwelling doesn't mean dwelling on the particular person, - an ex or a new love, or an individual.  It means dwelling on that part of one's life. That it's not OK just as it is.  That one is anxiously awaiting some event that will improve the status quo. That life would be better if just this one thing that psychics have predicted will happen, would happen.  That is what I mean by the term dwelling. It doesn't have to be 24/7, it's a notion that something needs to happen before contentment is achieved.

However, to each his own. Others' mileage may vary. Just saying it happened in my case.

No offense, but that is not what dwelling means. To dwell on something means that you focus on it a lot. What you are saying is that you feel some clients are not okay with one aspect of their life, which can sometimes hold back the universe from manifesting these positive predictions. Is it possible? Sure. Do I think it is the case for most clients, no. I just think a lot of readers are wrong for one reason or another.

Basically, what you are saying is that people should be 100 percent content with their life in order for some positive predictions to happen. I don't know how you can even "try it" as you suggest.

ETA: Also, not everyone is looking for "positive" things to happen. Some just want insight into what may happen, whether it is favorable or not. How does my contentment affect negative predictions, in your opinion?

..and you used a different definition in your past post to negate the very valid command of the word in my initial post. You basically said dwelling means you are discontent about something in your life. Am I wrong? Go read if you don't remember.

[/quote]

Sigh, alright Bark..I'll let you have the "dwelling" deal. I was just posting that I didn't dwell as one would initially think when clients get readings.

And now, according to you, calling=worrying and not living in the moment. Your ideas are just so convoluted. It sounds like you are fine living according to the LOA...but this is a psychic board about readings, real readings that clients get to get accurate answers about their lives and valid predictions. Why you choose to bring in this other stuff when people are talking about the outcome of these readings is just...odd and confusing. Especially with the condescending manner that you do it in.

But anyway...I'm done. Enjoy your new forum and I hope you find some like minded people to discuss these things with. I'm pretty sure that it wouldnt be a psychic forum that you are on..more like a forum devoted to figuring out the laws of metaphysics.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2014, 04:02:29 AM »
no need for a grand exit, bark. I'm sure we'll see ya later

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 04:25:20 AM by divinewishes »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2014, 04:06:37 AM »
Bstalling -
Rather than argue with you, just read Truth's initial comment!  It WAS about Law of Attraction and so that is why I mentioned what I did - because it was first mentioned in Truth's post!!!!!!!  Oh boy! I don't believe it is this hard to get a clear point across to you.
bstalling -

Sigh, alright Bark..I'll let you have the "dwelling" deal. I was just posting that I didn't dwell as one would initially think when clients get readings.

And now, according to you, calling=worrying and not living in the moment. Your ideas are just so convoluted. It sounds like you are fine living according to the LOA...but this is a psychic board about readings, real readings that clients get to get accurate answers about their lives and valid predictions. Why you choose to bring in this other stuff when people are talking about the outcome of these readings is just...odd and confusing. Especially with the condescending manner that you do it in.

But anyway...I'm done. Enjoy your new forum and I hope you find some like minded people to discuss these things with. I'm pretty sure that it wouldnt be a psychic forum that you are on..more like a forum devoted to figuring out the laws of metaphysics.
[/quote]

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2014, 04:11:43 AM »
I doubt it.  I have a breaking point too.  And this one just took the cake.  You are all clearly of one mind.  You don't see the validity to the point I brought up with Truth when Truth was lamenting about only little insignificant things manifesting.  This was mentioned to a member that is practicing LOA.  There was nothing improper about my initial post.  NOTHING.
None of you can apologize for anything.  Even when it is patently clear that you were being evil and hateful.
Like I said - Karma is a bitch.  Thankfully, I conduct my life such that I don't leave myself open for it coming back to bite me. Hopefully, some of you will keep that in mind before you BULLY the next innocent member that comes along.

TaTah

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2014, 04:17:45 AM »
you take offense to domineering but throw bullying around like candy! I'm sure there are no karma points being racked up for that name calling. do you ever wonder why you're always the one taking up battle against the rest?

again, I'll say it -- see ya later -- in one manifestation or another, because we all know you can't stay away. it's just a matter of time.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2014, 06:11:40 AM »
Bark, how is the LOA working out for you?  Any updates ?  I saw the question was asked but ignored and redirected to how correct you are and how all of this works. 

So, how has all of the predictions and LOA manifesting worked out for ya?

Instead of claiming everyone is part of my fan club why don't you give an honest review ?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2014, 08:52:37 AM »
Yeah, calling someone out on always picking fights isn't bullying. Asking someone why, if they INSIST they don't want to be here and have somewhere else they'd rather be, they continue to post and stir up trouble isn't bullying. Telling someone that their behavior makes other people uncomfortable isn't bullying. Disagreeing with you, specifically, isn't bullying. Also, while bullying is totally plausible among adults, you're not a kid. If you feel like you're being "bullied" (you're definitely not), you have the option of leaving at any time and just not looking back. You refuse to take it. So are you an adult or not?

Girl, if anything, you're trolling. 

I've been avoiding bringing it up because sometimes you bring up conversation and you're nice about it, but the VAST MAJORITY of the time when someone disagrees you get defensive and then you get combative. With everyone. Which everyone here has told you before. In some cases on more than one occasion. And I wouldn't be surprised if you continued to get combative over this.

I have a breaking point too.  And this one just took the cake.  You are all clearly of one mind.  You don't see the validity to the point I brought up with Truth when Truth was lamenting about only little insignificant things manifesting.

And really, this part is completely what it boils down to. We either disagree or don't see the relevance or don't COMPLETELY agree with your thoughts, and now you're upset. Which is, and has been, the pattern with you.

If you're going to participate in an online forum, you need to either be prepared to accept both dissent and criticism (and subsequently get over yourself), or you need to learn to not engage if you can't accept other people's dissenting opinions.  When you fail to do either of those, this is inevitably the result.

None of you can apologize for anything.  Even when it is patently clear that you were being evil and hateful.
Like I said - Karma is a bitch.  Thankfully, I conduct my life such that I don't leave myself open for it coming back to bite me.

I doubt it.  I have a breaking point too.  And this one just took the cake.  You are all clearly of one mind.  You don't see the validity to the point I brought up with Truth when Truth was lamenting about only little insignificant things manifesting.  This was mentioned to a member that is practicing LOA.  There was nothing improper about my initial post.  NOTHING.
Like I said - Karma is a bitch.  Thankfully, I conduct my life such that I don't leave myself open for it coming back to bite me. Hopefully, some of you will keep that in mind before you BULLY the next innocent member that comes along.

TaTah
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:08:52 AM by Somnus »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »
It's all in the way it's said..... "Have you ever given thought to the possibility that perhaps" followed by "Try it" comes off as sarcastic. I had actually replied to your comment which you then ignored because it disproved your statement. Bark, I'm sorry, but you don't like to be wrong. Everyone is wrong at times. And it's an adult thing to admit it AND accept it.

anything