Author Topic: Boyfriend just broke up with me  (Read 2817 times)

Offline guesswho

Boyfriend just broke up with me
« on: April 28, 2013, 06:33:05 PM »
Hi Everyone.

My boyfriend just broke up with me last night and it was completely unexpected.  We were supposed to move away together this coming Friday.

I DID NOT see this coming.

The only person I asked about the move was Lakhei Tarot and SHE WAS RIGHT.  She told me that my boyfriend would get the job he's going after, but that I was NOT going to move with him.

I thought that she was totally wrong because we were already making plans, but we had a big blowup fight last night and broke up.

This sucks, but that's life...

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Boyfriend just broke up with me
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:40:31 PM »
I'm so sorry, hun. But thank you for sharing who got it right!

Hugs!!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:53:20 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this!
Take care and many blessings to you!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 07:33:27 PM »
Thanks Awesome and Zenia!  :)

Offline guesswho

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 04:51:59 PM »
UPDATE:  Well, I called Abrielle from CP after the break-up.  She said we would be back together by the 5:00 PM the next day.  We were back together by 5:00 AM the next day.

I did end up moving with him and we're doing well.

Now I am so confused.  Here are the readers that I read with about the situation and what they said:

Lakhei Tarot:  Read with her before we broke up and thought she was right...  I don't know if I should count that as partial or not.
I did end up moving, so her outcome was wrong.

Kisha (keen):  She was completely wrong.  She said there would be absolutely no reconciliation and that he wouldn't speak to me again.

Abrielle (CP):  100% right.  Everything that she said would happen did.  She has been wrong for me so much in recent history and I thought I lost my connection with her.  I would say she was lucky, but she described what happened and had excellent timing.  She even told me what to do to fix the situation.  Maybe out connection is back!!!

Raven (contact psychics):  Absolutely right.  She also gave the same advice as Abrielle.  She said 5 days to reconcile though.

I need to stop going on a psychic binge when a breakup happens!!

Offline lightme

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 07:39:25 PM »
abrielle does have a gift. I experienced her before, short term predictions all came through.
but she is so expensive now. however she is quick, I got quite a lot from a 4 mins call.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 08:17:37 PM »
I guess she is one with mixed reviews. She was completely off for me and some others on the site (Abrielle).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 08:32:59 PM by Luckystar »

Offline lightme

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 10:07:11 PM »
agree. reviews here show that she could be totally off or very accurate.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 02:41:22 AM »
It goes to show you that no psychic is 100% accurate about everything all the time. 
I'm glad this situation worked out happily and it does make you wonder about the readers who read a polar opposite outcome.

Offline believeornot

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 03:48:33 AM »
I read with Raven (contact psychics) yesterday, must say I was impress with her.  Before I could respond to her comment, she proceed to say "if you're not over him, you will be by the time he comes back", which I was already there. 

The second thing she said was, "i do see a new job presenting itself. But its interesting the cards are showing that you might have some fails first ... like a job interview where you don't get hired.. or something that doesn't fully follow through. its not showing if these already happened. but its showing me two".   I interviewed for a job, and wasn't hired. 

Some of you have said she could be off with timelines, based on your experience, could you pls share how far off was it?  Thanks