Author Topic: FAKE QUEUES  (Read 10055 times)

jen80

FAKE QUEUES
« on: March 13, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »
Hi guys its me again. After I saw someone on keen warning people to be suspicious of long queues I have monitored this queue fill up thing and come to the conclusion that most of the filled queues is a bunch of BS.

It hurts me so much that these readers will do anything to make a quick buck.

The people that call them are hurting and need comfort. Yes noone made them call but should you enable them and rip them off?
If you know an alcoholic would you keep giving them alcohol when they ask?. If your child or sibling was a drug addict would you blame the drug dealer if you find out that they drug dealer not only sells them the drug but also encourages them by seeking them out when they are trying to break away and telling them that nothing was wrong with it?.

Anyway I think some readers use that fill up queue as a trick.

Some of them want to give you the illusion that they are still relevant because afterall if they have been bashed and people are still filled in their queue that means they are still great right? I fell for that. To fill a queue with fake clients is very easy. It is sad that we don't see the names of people on those queues because we would see that they are fake made up names.

Another way is to fill the queue with people and advise you to use appointments which is then approved, this is in turn makes you feel special that you were able to jump ahead of all those people. Pure psycholgy people.

Another trick is for you to stay on the queue but your turn never comes. This gives you the illusion that the reader is so special.

Another illusion is the number of feedbacks. Please when you see someone with 40,000 feedbacks this does not mean 40,000 people according to the keen feedback system the longer you keep someone on the phone the more of the feedback number you get. So if you keep someone on the phone for an hour you would be getting at least 20 of those things you get added.

That being said there are trully filled queues but you will see that at times the queues are empty and the advisor has a 'call now alert' on.

The best way to evaluate a reader is by going to forums. Why not feedbacks on the reader's page? Well because a reader can fill it with fake feedbacks, clients may leave feedbacks after a feel good reading or a client may leave a feedback when little things happen but not the outcome. Or clients may write feedback because they were asked to by the readers.

I have been guilty of such things too.

Forums like this are great where we say the truth.

Have a great day at work everyone.

Offline Scammedbykeen

Re: FAKE QUEUES
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »
This interesting and I believe it to be true.  I got a callback from Joeana this morning.  Her queue had 11 people in it before I joined and my callback came thru pretty quickly this morning. 

jen80

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 05:53:17 PM »
This interesting and I believe it to be true.  I got a callback from Joeana this morning.  Her queue had 11 people in it before I joined and my callback came thru pretty quickly this morning.
I think with joeana her queue its because of this wave of popularity new readers get. Her queue was empty before because she only comes 2 or 3 hrs a day and so people wait till she is about to come in. Kisha doesn't even bother with that she simply put up that 'send mail' thing and no one can arrange a call. Maybe she got to you fast today if the others in front of you were not available.

Giving her the benefit of a doubt because I have never seen her queue filled up before

jen80

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 10:46:14 AM »
Why not feedbacks on the reader's page? Well because a reader can fill it with fake feedbacks,

Don't forget to mention that readers also use fake feedback to boost their points and work their way up the list of "Highest Rated". One reader who devoted years (and I literally mean YEARS) to do that was JIM1537. Personally, I think he is one of the worst psychics on Keen and it's disgusting that he has used fake feedback to get in the top ten highest rated.
that is so disgusting. I believe in karma and hurting people will only get you hurt one day.

Its just a matter of time. These people are playing with people's emotions. There are so many people on the edge and when the reader's lies are exposed the vulnerable people may commit suicide. Yes the readers will laugh all the way to the bank but blood is on their hands and they or their family will not escape it.

Nobody escapes being part of killing someone.

Its a matter of time.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 02:58:07 PM »
Why not feedbacks on the reader's page? Well because a reader can fill it with fake feedbacks,

Don't forget to mention that readers also use fake feedback to boost their points and work their way up the list of "Highest Rated". One reader who devoted years (and I literally mean YEARS) to do that was JIM1537. Personally, I think he is one of the worst psychics on Keen and it's disgusting that he has used fake feedback to get in the top ten highest rated.

how do you know this?

jen80

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »
Hi presence wow that is indeed scary. Omg these readers will do anything to reap on people's sorrow.

Thank goodness for forums like this all over the internet.

Please people investigate before you read with anybody. I know in times of sorrow its hard not to read with everything and anything that walks but please be careful.

Thanks presence for that insightful and thought proving post.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 07:06:53 PM »
wow, great detective work Presence! i definitely know some readers do this, but haven't been able to prove it.
i think to leave feedback you only have to have 1 paid minute. and i'm certain that readers change their rate to allow for this.

i've had some readers ask me to help bury bad feedback sometimes. they'll email me and ask me to call, they'll lower their rate so i can call and leave good feedback in place. i didn't like that sort of thing. i feel like, if you're legit then the positive feedback will soon come.

jen80

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34:58 PM »
I ve had a reader ask me to leave a feedback because it helps her 'connect' more with me. I did exactly as she asked. I left the feedback......a bad feedback. Lol

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 08:49:04 PM »
I ve had a reader ask me to leave a feedback because it helps her 'connect' more with me. I did exactly as she asked. I left the feedback......a bad feedback. Lol

LOL GOOD

allibai3

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 09:27:37 PM »

LOL GOOD

Lol haha when I use to read with MSLisam she asked me to do that ,she was busy feeding me lies

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 05:47:30 AM »
Glad I never read w/ MslisaM. Was tempted to a few weeks ago but too expensive. 

tired of it all

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 11:41:41 PM »
I've been offered free minutes in exchange for good feedback before.  I did it if I was going to leave good feedback anyway, but afterward it made me feel cheap.  lol

And one time a reader asked me to go call one of her relatives on another listing and leave positive feedback for the call, in exchange for free minutes to call her.  I said no to that one. 

Offline K88

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 12:47:33 AM »

how do you know this?

I literally wanted to breakdown and cry in my reading with him today.... has anyone read with him and the information given was actually true? He said my guy was cheating on me since day 1 of our relationship. He said that he would move far away from me and if I had this baby would be in out of our child's life. I'm so messed up. I don't even know why I called him

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 12:58:08 AM »
Jim is fake and tells everyone bad news ....horrible news! Don’t feel bad just call someone who is real

josh34

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 01:19:42 AM »

how do you know this?

I literally wanted to breakdown and cry in my reading with him today.... has anyone read with him and the information given was actually true? He said my guy was cheating on me since day 1 of our relationship. He said that he would move far away from me and if I had this baby would be in out of our child's life. I'm so messed up. I don't even know why I called him

Oh hes a HUGE fraud. Please dont worry <3 hes scum.