Author Topic: Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/  (Read 32501 times)

Offline tellmewhy

maybe your guides don't want you to get a reading from her. If this keeps happening to you, then you not meant to know. lol :-X :o

Offline tellmewhy

Sorry about that but i am sure she did not mean to  not respond because i read with her and she is definitely a very sweet person, i am very sure she probably got a message to not respond. please don't take it personally. Sometimes good things that are meant to come to your life will change when it is revealed. I am living a life that i felt i was not supposed to know something that was revealed to me and now there is struggle around the situation even thou everything i was told was accurate. stupid me!!! I had reveled the message to the person who was involved in this case and  it sent panic so please let it go.

Offline atg27

I wanted to share about Sapphire.  I've read with her several times and she has been difficult at times to reach but always responds with an email at some point.  I appreciate that!  When I do read with her, there are times when I can feel resistance in what her guides are saying and I just let it go.  I do believe when the time is right you will get in touch with her.  I disagree that she is taking "money". 

Offline Bark angel

anyone else having difficulty getting a reading from Sapphire21 these days?

Offline ol4324

Hey Bark_angel....

I am having problems getting in touch with her too.  The last appointment I had with her was about a month ago and that was the last time she's been on, I've been in her queue for a month now and it hasn't moved.  Did you hear anything?

Offline Bark angel

No - I have not read with her since before summer 2013.

Hey Bark_angel....

I am having problems getting in touch with her too.  The last appointment I had with her was about a month ago and that was the last time she's been on, I've been in her queue for a month now and it hasn't moved.  Did you hear anything?

Offline Bark angel

Wondering the same about Jenny Alton.  She hasn't been seen online in months and no feedback either.  It is disconcerting when a good reader disappears like this.  Hope she is OK.  Has anyone had contact with her?

Offline sweet2

Please ask God to give you answer (God will never asking you money to talk to him right?)
Take care and wish you all find your happiness.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:06:12 AM by sweet2 »

Offline allbitenobark

Thank you for coming back and updating all of us, oceanview22. It seems many of us have not had our big picture predictions manifest. I'm sorry to hear about your fertility issues but perhaps when the time is right you can adopt. I am quickly approaching my age limit to reproduce, and considering I'm still very single I have accepted this as a very real option for me and I'm okay with that. :)

Although some of Sapphire's minor predictions did happen, it seems as tho the main one has not. One thing I do clearly remember asking her during our third or fourth reading was if my ex and I reconciling was going to take years and she said no. We split two years ago this past September and he is still happily in his relationship. Anyway, it is what it is. I will say that this woman helped me through very dark moments in my life and did prepare me for some obstacles along the way. I am forever grateful for that.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
If Sapphire doesn't make predictions, she SHOULDN'T make predictions.  She was entirely wrong for me two years ago.  Not on timing, not on some silly question, but a specific outcome she stated would happen.  The opposite did. 

Offline Bark angel

Well, I sort of agree.  There are plenty of empaths that make predictions.  How does one know which ones can and those that cannot?  Or should and should not, perhaps is a better way to put it?

Offline allbitenobark

Presence, I can't tell from your text if you are being snide or not, but either way I am fully aware of who Sapphire is. I have had probably over 20+ readings with her. IF she gets a message and it involves timing she gives it. I am also not 15 and sitting by my phone wondering "when will he call??" There were several small obstacles she predicted that involved timing that she nailed. Anyway, I am not going to justify my review to you. It stands just as I stated and I am still grateful for the readings that I had with her.

Offline Bark angel

In defense of Sapphire I'll say that although the timing she gave me for reconciliation has not materialized when I thought it was supposed to, firstly, how can I be sure when a reader gives a "3"?  I assumed it was either March or 3 months, but it could be 3 years for all I know and therefore I cannot comment on whether it was accurate or not, yet.  But anyway, Sapphire did get some details for me that were smack on with my love interest.  Details that only someone with a gift could know and they were not at all related to "feelings" or empathy-related issues, but more so things she "saw" in her readings that we had experienced in the past, and where we were at the time. She described them and the places to a "t".  So, she has gifts above those that an empath has, I think.

Offline allbitenobark

Agreed, barkangel, she is gifted and has more abilities than just being an empath. She def has a high energy vibration and I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't getting better with every reading and spiritual journey she sets out for herself. It certainly doesn't change the fact that her overall impression of my situation was wrong or at best, "off" by who knows how long. I personally, for my own sanity, have to move forward from it. It HAS been years and I have to witness the man I love/d prosper in his relationship before my eyes and it has become too much for me to bear. Moving on and accepting his choice is all I can do and I do not "blame" anyone or any reader for this.

Offline Bark angel

Perhaps it is another example of me holding out hope, but recently I came to a point where I am beginning to believe that things that are seen or are supposed to happen don't until you do exactly what you say you have been forced to do..."Moving on and accepting his choice" at this time.  Perhaps surrendering, indeed, is the key and the catalyst for anything else to occur.....