Author Topic: Suggestions for readings  (Read 9921 times)

Offline katjul

Suggestions for readings
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:53:41 PM »
Hi Everyone! Hope all is well.

I wanted to suggest two readers because there is no feedback for them on here. I am NOT recommending them I am just suggesting a reading with them and then please sharing your opinion or sharing if you believe they are accurate.

The two readers are; Yona Farrell http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/

and Mesina; http://psychic-whispers.com/

My experience:

Yona: I spoke to her in early March, she was the most accurate in saying she did not see contact for at least 6 months. Correct contact in Dec.
(A lot of others said  much earlier)
I feel she was very genuine and she was not sugarcoating anything.
She said it would take a long time for anything to progress and there would be lots of waiting periods. She had a lot of other predictions which I am still waiting to manifest.
I think what I also like is her giving a longer timeframe vs everyone else saying it would happen in a much shorter time. If you knew the relationship with my SM it is definitely more realistic to see things happening over a longer period of time.

Mesina: Mesina was also one of the very few that said this will take a long time to move. She was accurate on a lot of little details/ personal information.
I'm still waiting for predictions.

There are a few others I liked but their time frames are past. They could still be accurate but at what point do I still give them credit?
Many said contact within 3 months. Contact happened in 9 months. Do they still get credit?

Anyway I hope someone else tries one of these two or both. You can PM me for any other info or to chat about another psychic.

I have read with;

sapphire21
msdream
lisa dianne
yona farell
mesina
ellen hartwell
ulyana
gaylene
barbara
vicki joy
debra - white light angel
magikal sandra
nancy - faery lady
kisha - aries intuition
sincerity
sarah bina
sherrilynn
madam pamita

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Suggestions for readings
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 04:33:18 AM »
I have read with:
sapphire21 - great with present situation
Msdream - picked up on specifics w/ no info but a name
lisa dianne - good empath, bad w/ predictions
ellen hartwell - fairy tale reader, totally inaccurate
ulyana - bizarre, off the wall reader
gaylene - picked up on situation w/ little to no info. predictions did not come to pass
Barbara - inaccurate for me
magikal Sandra - judgmental and gave me the same exact reading as other people on this forum
nancy - faery lady - another fairy tale reader
kisha - aries intuition - not very detailed. Didn't tell me anything useful, it was all very generalized
sincerity - correct on prediction but timing way off
sarah bina - correct on job stuff. Waiting to see about love life

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 04:47:04 PM »
Scott Angel - One of my faves. Really good at reading other people's minds.
The Hope - Meh
David Champion - Really good reading the first time, second time was off the mark. Would try him again though.
Faery Lady - Recently had reading, her usual positive stuff, but did seem tuned into the situation. Will update when dates pass.
Tina Bliss - She can be harsh in her delivery, but has had some very accurate predictions for me. Just had a reading from her and will update.
Mia Psychic Expert - She made the exact same predictions for me as Tina Bliss did which is interesting. If they come to pass, then these two will be the top of my list.
Maharett - Very standard tarot reading.
Addam from Adam - I love this guy's energy. He is very positive and it is genuine. If you're a person that needs someone gentle and positive to give you a reading, he's a good choice for you. Has made some good predictions for me. He doesn't come on Keen much. Best to book him off his website.
Happy2174 - I also really enjoyed talking to her. She was the first to see that there was another woman around my SO.
psychic donna - I don't remember much details about the reading. Wasn't bad, but didn't stand out much
Mr Kenn  Had a short reading with him, predicted a positive outcome, not very detailed.
Dougall Fraser - Hands down the most expensive reading I've ever had. Paid $250 for an hour on the phone over 10 years ago now. He got some predictions correct, and he told me my aura was a certain color. The quality of the reading wasn't much better than other readers I've had. I wouldn't call him again unless his rates were in line with what I usually pay which isn't going to happen because he's a big celebrity with a book and an agent and a column in huffpo. An interesting thing to note, I've had about half a dozen people look at my aura, and they have all said the same color.

I also want to note that it is not possible that Tina and Mia shared notes like readers sometimes do on Keen, because Mia is on Kasamba and Tina is on Keen. There's no way they would have known I was the same person calling. Even used different phone numbers. I'm actually pretty excited about this prediction.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 05:28:20 PM by Sooshi »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 12:58:55 AM »
Well my ex informed me of something yesterday which means that part of Mia's & Tina's prediction is not going to come true now.  :-\

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 01:01:33 AM »
waittttt Sooshi, is about reconciliation? I'll PM you

Offline Tori81

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 01:23:29 AM »
I am sorry to hear that Sooshi!!!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 11:07:29 PM »
I've been following your story since you joined, what happened? :(

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 07:55:57 PM »
from cp people worth seeing if they connect with you (they were right on for 2 of my cases)
leo
dawn
kim

got some details right but predictions are pending they didn't give time lines at all or its still far out
uli
kim
isabella
sabrina
gina rose ( but shes a jerk and string me along for so long on a dude )

yona and sherri lynn were very accurate i have read with yona 3 times and sherri lynn one time
yona mixes people .. her predictions were bang on but not with people she and i anticipated it to be with
sherri lynn was right about the description of the person but the initials she gave me was rubbish ( she broke my heart and was right)

leanne and uli described the same guy sherri did

on keen

here and now
lila q  and qocups18 are great for me  predictions have only come to pass from lila q (short term)
advisor lania was right about a few things will keep you guys updated if she is right in the future

aries intution ( super honest cant even complain even if she is a cold bitch .. she has been bang on with everything but contact for me )
sincerity was quite vague so no
joanna was wrong about when i will see him but right about him feeling pain future will tell the predictions happen or not 

scott angel was vague and changed his story once i gave him info
storm was some what right but for the price save your monies

judi i cant tell if she was right or not because i cant ask the people in question how they feel and i have no clue

source power was correct when i read with her in jan of 2016