Author Topic: Verdict on reads  (Read 8576 times)

Offline Ginger

Verdict on reads
« on: January 31, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »
I'm new here and have read with 4 readers only and that too based on reccomendation and based on the fact that I was anxious to know if I will get the "job". Here is the verdict:

Abundant visions- said absolutely without a doubt yes! I read with her two times.
Aries Intuition- said yes, it would also change the way I looked at life and it was a positive change. I got 2/3 from her.
Pillar- saw boxes and moving and contracts. The job is overseas and so this made sense.
Sapphire21- her guides wanted me to know my time to flourish had come and yes, she felt a conversation with the employer being extremely positive- her heart was racing!

I didn't get the job. And sadly because I've read raving reviews primarily about Aries Intution, I actually assumed it was a done sealed deal and began to write my letter of resignation for my current position. I also began looking for condos to buy at the new place of location! And lo and behold I'm so relieved I told noone about me moving as I didn't get the job!

I don't need to read anymore... My one burning question has been answered but I thought since I gained so much from this board I would pay it forward. I didn't connect with all 4 readers! It just shows how the cream of the crop for some may work only for some! I actually believe psychics only work if your own guides allow them too! In this case my bugger guides wanted to teach me a lesson and played a joke on me. Back to just having blind faith in the universe and not worrying about what's written for tmrw.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:44:17 PM by Ginger »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Verdict on reads
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »
Ginger,

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear that you did not get the job you had hoped for. Are there any other positions you have recently applied for, or any other jobs you are interested in?

Of those four readers you posted about, i have read with three of them. Aries Intuition has been fairly good for me with predictions that she has made, Sapphire21 is mainly an empath so her predictions mostly haven't come to pass for me, and Pilar has been telling almost everyone about "moving and boxes." I am surprised that her queue is still full as i think she just feeds people the same predictions. Thanks for sharing your experience and i hope you find a fulfilling job in the near future.

jen80

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 09:20:17 PM »
Hi am sorry about the job and hopefully you'll find a better one it sucks that these readers did not connect to you. LOL I can't believe that pillar's boxes and moving thing hit. Well I guess if you throw out lots of arrows one got to hit something. I too am surprised that her queue is still full. Anyway its a matter of time. I have job predictions that kisha has given me hopefully all will go well and I'll let you guys know.  Sapphire did well in her job prediction contact for me also. Well time will tell for the overall outcome.

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 06:20:36 PM »
If you ask readers whether you will get a particular job, they will probably be wrong, or hesitant to tell you anything negative before the interview.

A good reader will be able to describe the job you will ultimately get or will be able to tell you right away when the right job comes along.

In other words, readers will be wrong or hesitant to break bad news when you're not getting the job.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 09:32:49 PM »
skyline thank you for pointing this out. I had a few readers tell me i would have a new job in February and it is now March and i haven't heard anything. I asked many readers about getting a specific job which i was told i would be getting. I will report back on whether or not i do get the job but you do have a good point, i doubt alot of readers will tell you "No, you won't get the job."

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 05:08:49 PM »
Yesterday i had a pretty horrible day. This morning i woke up and checked my emails to find that i was not chosen to have an interview for that job that i had been hoping for and applied for in February. ALL and i mean ALL the psychics were wrong and i must have asked at least 10 of them if i would get this particular job.

Even Lakhei, who said there would be a silent period for a while, said i would get the job. Well everyone, i didn't even get an interview. Will be sticking to my local psychics and probably deleting my keen account.

jen80

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 05:34:19 PM »
Yesterday i had a pretty horrible day. This morning i woke up and checked my emails to find that i was not chosen to have an interview for that job that i had been hoping for and applied for in February. ALL and i mean ALL the psychics were wrong and i must have asked at least 10 of them if i would get this particular job.

Even Lakhei, who said there would be a silent period for a while, said i would get the job. Well everyone, i didn't even get an interview. Will be sticking to my local psychics and probably deleting my keen account.
OH GOSH lucky am soooo sorry. What a mess. Please take heart. I know at this time you probably don't want to hear that a better job will come, its so cliche but please be strong. I hope you at least have a job presently even if its crappy to at least pay bills for that I say thank God.

With all the readers failing for you that puts me in a very bad mood also for myself. Oh lord help us all. I feel like crying.

Don't worry lucky cry it out today and tomorrow will bring sunshine.

Peace jen.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 05:40:41 PM »
Lucky,  I am so saddened to read your post.  Beyond being sad about how wrong all these readers have been, I am disappointed because I know how much you wanted this position.  I will agree with Jen, in that sometimes life surprises us and has even greater things in store.  "It's always darkest before the dawn."  This position didn't pan out, but that doesn't mean a better one won't appear. 

This may be a blessing in that it also allows you to step back and stop putting trust in these charlatans.  It's awful to think so many readers told you this would go in your favor. 

jen80

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »
Lucky is there hope? Is this a done deal?

Can you look into it again? Is there a glimmer of hope that you may be called for this job?

Offline oben

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 08:42:34 PM »
Sorry lucky  :( did ur local tell u will not?

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 08:44:50 PM »

I'm so sorry Lucky! I can relate though. Back in August, I was up for a job I really REALLY wanted and was told yes, it was mine. I really believed it too. I didn't get it.

Fastforward to last week. I accepted a job offer in a different field in my hometown. If you'd have told me in August that I'd be willing to move from this city that I love so much and leave an industry that I have a passion for, I would have told you you're insane. Now, my head is in a different place and I feel strongly that this is right for me. It's a better offer AND its all unfolding so - I hesitate to say this - easily which solidifies to me that this job is the right job and what God had in mind for me all this time.

I know you're sad and hurt right now. Feel free to PM me if you want - I've been there and can relate all too well!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 08:58:56 PM »
Hi Lucky,

I am sorry to hear this!  I was looking for a part time job, that had great perks! A few psychics said the same to me, even told me what the person would look like... who would interview me. One in particular told me without a doubt that I would get it......a 10.00 reader on CP. Well I did not get it, I recevied an email as well, not even an interview.

If they do not know, just tell us....by saying I am not picking up on that.....stop giving false hope!

I respect a reader more if they are honest and stop making up stories!

***I still have faith in some, esp. my locals and still a few online.

Sending positive prayers out to you Lucky.... :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 10:47:52 PM »
Thank you for your sweet replies. I will get over the job thing, i am actually dealing with something worse and personal at the moment and guess what? Not one psychic saw this mess either, and it's a pretty big mess.

Anyway, Jen, i am not sure if there is another position like this. I could try to look into it but this job requred specific paperwork to be filled out and it was a time consuming process...thanks for caring though, and yes i do currently have a job so i am thankful for that. Have you found a job?

Oben, i should have known to ask my locals about this job since they are known for their honesty about things like this. I bet at least one of them could have seen that i would not have had an interview. Oh well.

I will report back if anyone turns out to be accurate about big predictions this year but so far i haven't had much luck, which is why i was hoping for that job. My salary would have nearly doubled.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:51:41 PM by Luckystar »

jen80

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 01:09:21 AM »
Thank you for your sweet replies. I will get over the job thing, i am actually dealing with something worse and personal at the moment and guess what? Not one psychic saw this mess either, and it's a pretty big mess.

Anyway, Jen, i am not sure if there is another position like this. I could try to look into it but this job requred specific paperwork to be filled out and it was a time consuming process...thanks for caring though, and yes i do currently have a job so i am thankful for that. Have you found a job?

Oben, i should have known to ask my locals about this job since they are known for their honesty about things like this. I bet at least one of them could have seen that i would not have had an interview. Oh well.

I will report back if anyone turns out to be accurate about big predictions this year but so far i haven't had much luck, which is why i was hoping for that job. My salary would have nearly doubled.
hi lucky no job yet. With this bad news from you I have lost hope and just hope on God.
Don't know why I feel that you should try for the job again. Don't know why I feel the job will eventually go to you.
Hopefully whatever personal stuff you are going through will turn out well. When it rains it pours.
God will give you strength. Hugs.

TimeHeals

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »

I'm so sorry Lucky! I can relate though. Back in August, I was up for a job I really REALLY wanted and was told yes, it was mine. I really believed it too. I didn't get it.

Fastforward to last week. I accepted a job offer in a different field in my hometown. If you'd have told me in August that I'd be willing to move from this city that I love so much and leave an industry that I have a passion for, I would have told you you're insane. Now, my head is in a different place and I feel strongly that this is right for me. It's a better offer AND its all unfolding so - I hesitate to say this - easily which solidifies to me that this job is the right job and what God had in mind for me all this time.

I know you're sad and hurt right now. Feel free to PM me if you want - I've been there and can relate all too well!

I agree with what is said above: God has things in mind for us, and it usually turns out to be better than expected. I too, was in a situation a few years back, got laid off from a great job, great PAYING that is, and had to go on unemployment. I wasn't landing anything, and there was one particular job I really really wanted, but didn't get. My unemployment ran out, but a week later, I landed a much better position - this is one of those friend-of-a-friend type situations: a friend mentioned having just spoken to a business person who had a middle management position open, and I was hired immediatley. Turned out that lay off was a blessing in disguise, as I am in a much better place - soooo much better!

God has plans for us that aren't always revealed through a psychic. Many psychics, as I think most of us have experienced, aren't psychic at all, and then there are the 'hit or miss' psychics, right on some things, wrong on others, but none are God, none are 100%. But here is the problem that I have with failed predictions from a reader: there are some that, despite the reality of the situation, they just refuse to admit that they were wrong. Refuse. Ummm..........obviously, when things don't happen as they said, they were wrong, yet still stand by the prediction. I don't understand why anyone would do this.

Aside from that, though - I also believe there are the readers who ARE gifted, again, not 100%, but clearly gifted, who do not intentionally feed anybody false stories. They truly believe in what they predict, and their intentions are good.  And, when questioned as to why a certain thing did or didn't happen, will be honest enough to say they don't know why it didn't come to be.

I would not put so much faith in any psychic reader or any predictions made. Desperation, fear, and difficult life situations compel us to look for answers and hope in the wrong places.   I've been guilty of doing this, and I will not ever do so again. I also believe in silver linings - and the silver lining is failed predictions put my faith back where it rightfully belongs: Faith in God.

anything