Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 101874 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2021, 07:26:38 PM »
any recent updates on this reader?

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2021, 09:12:45 PM »
I’m not sure if I’d call her again as she’s quite expensive, but she said a friend with dark hair would help me with a job which did happen…. My financial situation is now way better… she also said me and POI would only have 2-3 max years together - we broke it off after two years of knowing each other… BUT she said I’d have a ring on my finger by end of this year which is bullshit and my new POI is someone I only met a month ago and we’re only friends with benefits so this is defo not happening ! So she’s gotten a few things right, but she’s also been incorrect on a few, quite important, predictions.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2021, 02:31:15 PM »
ok so I gave her a try jus for the heck of it, soooooooo bad. like nothing she got right. I thought if she had remote viewing skills she would be able to see something. she was guessing and that too very wrong guesses. not giving her another try.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2022, 10:55:50 AM »
Any updates on Gail?

Offline sai07

« Reply #244 on: June 05, 2024, 08:09:08 PM »
Older thread...

She was pleasant but none of her readings have panned out.

Was supposed to get an interview call a couple weeks back and did not happen. Was supposed to hear from a friend in three weeks and didn't happen. She's predicted two men coming into my life, a medical professional and a lawyer/paralegal and that has not happened as yet but I highly doubt that will happen. Anyways, won't be reading with Gail again.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2024, 12:00:28 AM »
I also stopped reading with her after being told the same things….i was also supposed to meet a medical/legal professional and whoever I was asking about, she always predicted would end up engaged, and always no other women in the picture..it was the same story the few times I called. I finally accepted that she’s a fraud!

Offline Mina

« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2024, 01:24:32 PM »
I use to get panic attacks reading her because ppl would say her advice is realistic… and at the end it’s always this backhanded hindsight. For me I would say she 50 wrong and 50 right. But overall she wasn’t a fairytale for me

In 2021 she said I would not get back with my ex and that was so: “Backs turned around” (ugh and her hooked pokey back thing is always frustrating)

In 2023 I had 3 reading between summer and fall. She said I would hear from my person by Sept. 1st he was turned towards me, but then his back was turned away. She did pick up a previous “possible” 3rd party, described her well… at the end 2-3 reading between summer/fall. She also said something major would happen by Feb 2024 where we would never talk, and luckily that did NOT happen! Which was a huge relief! She said something about him starting his own business, that by this summer in 2024, I would not see him and I can confirm that is also false: I did see him, and it does not look like he has his own business.

I think she might be better for short term predictions? Maybe? She is annoyingly expensive on keen and still has her gimmicky addicting sales tactics from CP -because well she use to work for CP.

She does have private site… but I can’t remember the link

Offline Mina

« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2024, 01:26:04 PM »
I use to get panic attacks after her reading because ppl would say her advice is realistic… and at the end it’s always this backhanded hindsight. For me I would say she 50 wrong and 50 right. But overall she wasn’t a fairytale for me

In 2021 she said I would not get back with my ex and that was so: “Backs turned around” (ugh and her hockey pokey back thing is always frustrating)

In 2023 I had 3 reading between summer and fall. She said I would hear from my person by Sept. 1st he was turned towards me, but then his back was turned away. She did pick up a previous “possible” 3rd party, described her well… at the end 2-3 reading between summer/fall. She also said something major would happen by Feb 2024 where we would never talk, and luckily that did NOT happen! Which was a huge relief! She said something about him starting his own business, that by this summer in 2024, I would not see him and I can confirm that is also false: I did see him recently, and it does not look like he has his own business.

I think she might be better for short term predictions? Maybe? She is annoyingly expensive on keen and still has her gimmicky addicting sales tactics from CP -because well she use to work for CP.

She does have private site… but I can’t remember the link
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 03:14:21 AM by Mina »

« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2024, 02:25:38 PM »
She was also 50/50 for me in 2020/21. Not sure if I'd recommend her at that price.... there are better readers whose pricing is reasonable...

Offline sai07

« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2024, 04:46:18 PM »
I find, in general, most readers are good with the present and no one has really predicted the future for me. At the most, one said an older POI would come back and he did, but that is it. To spend hundreds only for a 50% chance to 0% chance of something happening - I don't see the value in that.

I've been so emotionally dysregulated when calling these readers - but over time I have seen the lack of value. That's not to say I will never ever read with one again in my lifetime - sometimes it is nice to talk about a complex romantic issue with someone that will not judge - but I don't want the false hope either or the flip-flopping, which I have received for the most part.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 04:50:32 PM by sai07 »

Offline Mina

« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2024, 03:17:58 AM »
She literally spends 3-5 mins, or more explaining if she ppls back turned and the meaning of they will come back 😑😑😑

But I do hear her better skills are in remote viewing for lost items, but at that price perhaps said lost item could be replaced for that price. From what I remember i needed like 9 min for 1 question reading

Offline jackY

« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2024, 07:40:58 PM »
9 minutes for 1 question??? Yikes.

She literally spends 3-5 mins, or more explaining if she ppls back turned and the meaning of they will come back 😑😑😑

But I do hear her better skills are in remote viewing for lost items, but at that price perhaps said lost item could be replaced for that price. From what I remember i needed like 9 min for 1 question reading

Offline Stone88

« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2024, 08:46:58 PM »
OMG! I read with her for the 1st time today and she said:

1. She see's my poi facing me (so coming towards me).
2. She see's a doctor (side of his face) whose yet to come into my life, but that's who i will marry.

Seems' like a standard sentence. That's such a shame!

I read with her a few times over the years. Each time hoping to be impressed by her abilities. While she may have a gift - I'd say she was way more accurate in current dynamics than predictions. She's given alot of predictions about random things that never materialized. The speeding ticket for sure was one to watch out for...meeting/dating a doctor (cuz that's every woman's dream right?)...just lots of future info that never came through. Her style of reading reminds me of Barbara4846 or whatever from Keen.

Offline jackY

« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2024, 11:38:34 PM »
Oof. That is a shame. While everyone has their own reading style, this sounds like generic shit to me. Let us know when you marry that doctor...

OMG! I read with her for the 1st time today and she said:

1. She see's my poi facing me (so coming towards me).
2. She see's a doctor (side of his face) whose yet to come into my life, but that's who i will marry.

Seems' like a standard sentence. That's such a shame!

I read with her a few times over the years. Each time hoping to be impressed by her abilities. While she may have a gift - I'd say she was way more accurate in current dynamics than predictions. She's given alot of predictions about random things that never materialized. The speeding ticket for sure was one to watch out for...meeting/dating a doctor (cuz that's every woman's dream right?)...just lots of future info that never came through. Her style of reading reminds me of Barbara4846 or whatever from Keen.

« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2024, 11:43:16 PM »
Funny how she seems to be telling everyone that they’ll meet a doctor or a lawyer - but didn’t pick up on my then POI being a lawyer lol. I also never got that ring on my finger - that was meant to be like 2-3 years ago…