Author Topic: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me  (Read 38949 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2011, 01:10:19 AM »
Good Cjean, glad to hear it!! ::)

kirakira

« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2011, 01:14:43 AM »
It's so wild to see people on this forum going through our stages!  Power to us all!  ;D

positivethoughts

« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2011, 01:56:17 AM »
Angel my dear - I know EXACTLY how you feel. It sucks sucks sucks. You need to find someone to chat with as well. Make an effort - I don't know which site you are on but send out some winks/emails/whatever. Browse through profiles for the next hour and pick some to send a note to. See who responds. That's how it works - almost a numbers game. Not everyone you send a note to will respond. Hopefully he'll get the vibe that you are chatting as well..........

positivethoughts

« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2011, 02:30:27 AM »
I have a very small pathetic update. After an 12 day disappearance, my "runner" SM finally logged in as "visible' where we usually log in to talk. I broke down and logged in also but neither of us started a conversation. We both stayed in for 2 hours in silence..........

I am thankful but I got so nervous and scared. Almost relieved when he logged out because I have no idea what to say. Last "run" was 3 weeks so hopefully this will be shorter.

xxoo
pt

kirakira

« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2011, 02:34:27 AM »
Angel my dear - I know EXACTLY how you feel. It sucks sucks sucks. You need to find someone to chat with as well. Make an effort - I don't know which site you are on but send out some winks/emails/whatever. Browse through profiles for the next hour and pick some to send a note to. See who responds. That's how it works - almost a numbers game. Not everyone you send a note to will respond. Hopefully he'll get the vibe that you are chatting as well..........
TOTALLY!!!
...you never know.  Remind me to tell you my online dating stats! haha!  IF VJ is correct about a certain guy being a sm, he was date #5.   ;)  fyi.

kirakira

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2011, 02:36:02 AM »
I have a very small pathetic update. After an 12 day disappearance, my "runner" SM finally logged in as "visible' where we usually log in to talk. I broke down and logged in also but neither of us started a conversation. We both stayed in for 2 hours in silence..........

I am thankful but I got so nervous and scared. Almost relieved when he logged out because I have no idea what to say. Last "run" was 3 weeks so hopefully this will be shorter.

xxoo
pt

pt-  ugh.  Modern technology just makes it all more intense, doesn't it?!?!   Is it a dating site or like facebook you guys were logged in on? Or what? 

positivethoughts

« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2011, 02:41:28 AM »
Kira - Dating sites are over thank goodness. I de-friended him on facebook when we broke up. LOL. We have a Instant Messenger thing set up.

I'm excited for you!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2011, 02:55:01 AM »
The IM thing is like our form of a phone call because we go from that to talking on the phone over the internet etc. In the past if we are home we are both logged in a will chat whenever during the day. When we both had the kids we would set up the web cam in the AM and have coffee together while the kids were sleeping. We would literally keep it going from morning til night. I don't stay logged in anymore. I pop in and out here and there. The entire thing is so messed up. When we first really reconnected in January I think we talked through out the day from 6AM until 2AM for 3 days. We were both so psyched but then he started getting scared again. One thing I have noticed is that the "run" seems to be getting alittle shorter.

The back and forth is giving me new wrinkles on my forehead.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2011, 02:58:58 AM »
Kira, I'm excited for you too!  PT, I'm hoping the silence will end soon!  He's not dating anyone else, just to afraid to contact you, right?  I know it must be so frustrating!!!!

I'm afraid to contact someone else right now because Ellen told me that he was afraid I was going to see someone else which was a large part of the reason he is reacting this way as a defense mechanism?  She advised me not to make him jealous in any way.  She didn't say for me not to date, but to not use another guy to make him jealous.  So, I'm really not sure what I should do for now?  I think I'll lay low for a little while and see what happens?  He did send me a message today, I pretty much ended the conversation and kept it fairly brief, but he really wasn't giving me much to work with anyway?

positivethoughts

« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2011, 03:20:08 AM »
Angel - no he isn't dating anyone else. He is a major commitment phone. I represent the very last thing he was looking for. Right before the last run he told me he thinks he is ready to try a relationship. Then Poof - he was gone.

Regarding new dude, I think u should follow your instincts. But remember you are newly single and innocent chatting is a lot different then going out on dates....

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2011, 03:46:09 AM »
Good point...

Offline cj

« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2011, 05:18:56 AM »
lol pt: "wrinkles on your forehead"
thats got to be stressful..I hate commitment phobs....seriously..wth are they afraid of? Its all in their minds!

angel: that sucks..jeez...way to make a woman eel crappy after making her feel good  ???

I refuse and wont ever attempt to try to understand little boys "not men" I have no time for that..I'll worry about little boys when I have mines ::)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2011, 05:41:31 AM »
where is healer??
he is ready to settle down....

Offline cj

« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2011, 12:24:55 PM »
 :) angel.....good..comunication goes a long way...but keep your guard up...we dont want you feeling bad anymore..and whats up with this late night visits he keeps asking for........  ??? <-------suspicious face

positivethoughts

« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »
Angel - HOORAY!!!! Aren't you so glad he contacted you??? He must be watching your dating site as well. GOOD JOB. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxoo
PT

anything