Author Topic: Concise way to report psychics that have been accurate or not  (Read 2658 times)

elcaliente

Concise way to report psychics that have been accurate or not
« on: August 25, 2012, 02:14:06 AM »
Hi everyone,
I'm new to posting (this is my first, actually), but have been reading this board for some time now and gleaning a lot of info on psychics that have worked for some of you, and those that have not, in order to decide with whom I should read, or those readings that I perhaps should not place too much stock in.  Truth be told, I have read with a lot (perhaps too many) before I found this site, and realize now that I was too impulsive, and should have done more homework first.  There's so much information on this board from all that are posting their experiences, and sometimes it is hard to find it all in one spot for quick reference.  I thought the poll feature of this site might be helpful to get a visual idea of those that are working for many and those psychics that are not.

That said, I wondered if it might be helpful to add polls for individual psychics that are often used to keep track of how many times they are accurate and how.

I was thinking it could be a separate poll for each psychic, with a description of their style and their expertise and tools they might use and then below a series of comments that everyone that has read with them could vote on.  The votes (if placed accurately) would give a visual barometer of a particular reader and how accurate they have or have not been.  It would be hard not to see instantly whether they tend to work well with the majority or not.  Then in individual posts below the poll, members could add comments as to why they cast the vote they did (if they wish) but even without that additional information, the poll, itself, should be helpful.

Something along these lines, perhaps:

Yes, this psychic did accurately predict contact dates
No, this psychic did not accurately predict contact dates

Yes, this psychic did accurately predict an outcome
No, this psychic did not accurately predict an outcome

Yes, this psychic did accurately predict timing of events
No, this psychic did accurately predict timing of events

Yes, this psychic did accurately describe the issue
No, this psychic did not accurately describe the issue

Yes, this psychic did accurately describe the person(s)
No, this psychic did not accuratelt describe the person(s)

Would that be helpful to anyone else?  I'm sure I'll post again a little later in this thread, with a couple of questions I have myself on my situation.

Furah2fun

Re: Concise way to report psychics that have been accurate or not
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 02:25:12 AM »
I think that is a great idea! Maybe to do it by network as well.

elcaliente

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »
Well, I had originally thought of doing it by network, but in reality, many of the long-timers on here now refer to psychics by name and often newbies like me then have to search around to find out where they are, or even who they are (especially a problem with names like Lisa, Diane etc).  I thought it could be better done by the psychic - and then making reference to where they can be found and what their expertise and tools are.

I'll post one to try in the Polls section if you like, and then more could be added as we go along

Furah2fun

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 09:41:44 PM »
I saw the poll, but I haven't read with anyone from Keen, so I can't vote. I hope others do though. That would be a great litmus test.

anything