Author Topic: hey everyone i need a little help  (Read 3639 times)

Offline shante11

hey everyone i need a little help
« on: August 08, 2012, 03:21:26 AM »
hey everyone i need a little help !! its this guy i really miss and i really wanna know if he is thinking about me ! and all of the good things so do any of you know someone who is really good with no BS!!!??? :-\

Offline allbitenobark

Re: hey everyone i need a little help
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 03:24:53 AM »
If you're wanting to know what he's thinking and feeling I would suggest Sapphire21. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:27:30 AM by decibel.diva »

Offline shante11

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 03:32:00 AM »
is that a reader or a website ? :)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 03:40:40 AM »
@shante:
Cookie on keen, she's under Spiritualist Reader or try northstarjulie.com
She's also on keen but won't take new callers there, only on her site. She's amazing at current thoughts/feelings/intentions for the current.

Offline shante11

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 03:44:54 AM »
@ cisher is she any good ?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 03:55:54 AM »
Julie is a reader on keen and has her own website where she takes new callers. www.northstarjulie.com

I've been reading with her for the last 6 months and I've never encountered a reader so incredibly accurate with current thoughts/feelings and intentions such as this woman. Look at her feedback on keen, and she has a thread started here on the forum. She doesn't read the same way other people do. Ask her very specific questions regarding if he's thinking about you, how he feels about you and what are his intentions towards you and watch the magic happen.

She doesn't work for everyone, but she's been absolutely amazing for me.

Offline shante11

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 04:01:57 AM »
@ cisfer so when you asked a question about the persondid you ever find out was she correct about it ? and never used keen before i just look at it how do i book her ?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 05:17:29 AM »
@shante - yes, everything she said the person felt was clear with their actions and words or responses. She has guided me with a relationship that I thought was forever lost, helped me to deal with his personality, how he reacts to things and has been incredibly accurate. There was no way that she knew his personally inside and out the way she told me, of she wasn't very gifted with her cards.

But she's all about the current now. If you ask her of he's been thinking about you, she may get a yes or no answer. If you ask what his intentions are toward you, she could something like he's not ready to pursue a relationship at this time, or maybe he just wants to be friends or something to that effect. She's extremely logical with her cards. What I love the most about her is her ability to tell you what the best course of action is with dealing with the person's personality. If he's just looking for a booty call, she'll tell you straight up etc.

She won't take new callers on keen but you can try her on her website at northstarjulie.com

Offline question125

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 03:47:26 PM »
@cfisher and @shante11
thanks for the info cfisher.  Yes I just tried to schedule something on keen and she is not taking new callers.  I was releived when you supplied her personal website, so I look forward to talking with her soon. She uses click4advisor.

thank you cfisher  :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »
I would second the Julie recommendation on feelings for current and her upcoming predictions. I honestly didn't like her reading about 5-6 months ago, because she didn't see a ton of movement, which ended up being correct. Now that some things have happened in my situation, I have read with her and been able to see where everything is headed. It echoes a lot of what she said before, but she didn't see things manifesting as quickly as I wanted them to :) I think she is very honest/accurate with feelings and current intentions.

I also like LadyPersephone for feelings, but not necessarily predictions. I also use her for current dynamics.

anything