Author Topic: New Bitwine Psychics  (Read 9472 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: New Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2024, 05:48:43 PM »
She told me my POI and I are meant to be, that hes the one I will marry etc. That was almost a year ago. Now in my last reading said I had to be patient and that he would grow up etc. She is just another BSer.

I tried Alana (Love Expert & Psychic Alana) a couple of times already. The first one was at the end of March. She gave me a good first impression by channeling my ex, his personality and characteristics without any prior information. Back then I was hopeful we would get back together since we broke up in Dec 2023. She said he would contact me within the last two weeks of June. June is pretty much over and he never reached out. So there’s that… she also said I would marry him in October 2025 which is a bold prediction to make given he never reached out at all. I’m over my ex now so I don’t care if her predictions don’t pass. It would’ve been cool to see it happen just to validate her accuracy but with her recent rate increase of $7.99/minute, I think I’d rather save my money.

Also, she gets a lot of the same ppl writing her reviews almost everyday. Makes me wonder but at least her predictions worked for other people.