Author Topic: Cindy Dubray  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Dejatu

Re: Cindy Dubray
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2024, 02:10:33 PM »
She said the same for me lol and of course did not happen.

Her contact prediction for me was SO weird. She gave me an “S” and said Saturday or Sunday. Did not happen.

Yikes!! Okay thanks for that- I think I need to stick to the top readers and stop trying out new readers. Even then, predictions with top readers aren’t hitting for me sadly.

Offline jackY

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »
It's not you. There's just sooooo many fake reviews on here due to self promotion or readers getting friends to do it for them so everything gets heavily scrutinized.

Once again, I’m NOT her! Do I have to show you proof? Send a selfie or screenshots? I also wrote about Peter Dykes so do you think I’m him as well? As well as Axelle from Keen? I must be some sort of shape shifter then if you think I’m someone I’m not just because I left a review.  Some people find readers they click with and like. This is a review page so I left a review because I was happy. Just because I wasn’t angry and bitter doesn’t make me fake. I’ve been following this page for years and finally got approved. So now, I’m reviewing people that I have tried.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2024, 12:50:40 AM »
I have read with both Cindy and her twin sister, (Candy who is also on the bestpsychicdirectory), several times.  My questions are always about career and never about romance or POI.  I feel Cindy is a good empath and she has read all the personalities correctly. However, Cindy nor any other psychic has been correct that a new job will come to me. Whether or not someone will contact you has 50-50 odds, but finding a job when you are older has much higher odds.  I think Cindy is every bit as good as all the other empaths out there. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 10:57:46 PM by midwest60 »

Offline skylark

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2024, 08:24:27 PM »
I recently had a reading with Cindy and her sister Candy, and I have to say it was a profoundly disappointing experience. Cindy's predictions were not only wrong but were the complete opposite of what actually happened. Her insights were far off the mark, and it was disheartening to see how inaccurate her reading was. I’m still struggling to move past the disappointment.

As for Candy, who is relatively new to giving readings, it was evident that she lacks the necessary experience and skill. Her predictions were vague and unfounded, showing a clear lack of understanding of the craft. Unfortunately, none of the forecasts from either Cindy or Candy came to fruition. Overall, I would not recommend either of them based on my experience.

anything