Author Topic: Psychic Medium Gab  (Read 5787 times)

Offline dragonflyer

Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2024, 12:21:32 AM »
She was horrible for me. Not even a little bit was correct.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2024, 01:45:26 AM »
I'm sorry to hear! :( Would you be comfortable sharing more with us? Hopefully she gave a negative and it ended up being a positive? x

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2024, 03:13:28 AM »
It's not negative. She used such a scripted line for me, which didn't even apply to the situation. There were a few BS readers fed me the same thing. Why couldn't they just say they couldn't connect....
I'm sorry to hear! :( Would you be comfortable sharing more with us? Hopefully she gave a negative and it ended up being a positive? x

Offline jackY

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2024, 03:44:32 AM »
Seriously-to help others in the forum, can you share what that scripted line was?

It's not negative. She used such a scripted line for me, which didn't even apply to the situation. There were a few BS readers fed me the same thing. Why couldn't they just say they couldn't connect....

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2024, 02:07:52 AM »
Just saw this! Well funny enough, she used the exact words " he is being hot and cold, being distant, blah blah blah", which didn't apply to my situation and pissed me off...

Keep us posted, King of Hearts :) !

I feel like she says what is important, doesn't throw in generic stuff like 'he's hot and cold' 'he's being distant right now' blah blah blah ... that's what I like about her. I have since called her to clarify some career and family stuff and what she said also made a lot of sense. Now just gotta wait and see if things unfold.

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2024, 04:44:31 PM »
Hey! Thanks for sharing. That is such a standard script and then she was wrong to boot. I'm sorry.

Just saw this! Well funny enough, she used the exact words " he is being hot and cold, being distant, blah blah blah", which didn't apply to my situation and pissed me off...

Keep us posted, King of Hearts :) !

I feel like she says what is important, doesn't throw in generic stuff like 'he's hot and cold' 'he's being distant right now' blah blah blah ... that's what I like about her. I have since called her to clarify some career and family stuff and what she said also made a lot of sense. Now just gotta wait and see if things unfold.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2024, 09:00:30 PM »
dragonflyer - that is crazy!! I am truly lost for words... she was very spot on for me with past and present .. details that were specific, she couldn't have known.. but predictions have so far sucked! How is it possible that someone can see SO MANY DETAILS when reading for one person - and nothing when reading for the next ..? Maybe she didnt connect ? but then she should've said ..  >:(

anything