Author Topic: Bonnie  (Read 26213 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Bonnie
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »
Yeh I know what you mean. She's had a couple of hits but most readings now I feel are guess work and predictions never happen. I stopped reading with her too

Offline CandyCane

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2024, 06:59:30 PM »
We had a reading with her and she was very good.   She was fast, nice and pretty accurate with past and predictions

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »
Candycane Bonnie is fast and pretty good for me. But her predictions change to much if you read if her too often. Have fun!
J

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2024, 09:04:20 PM »
Very sweet lady, but her contact prediction also hasn't happened Spoke with her on 1st of July, she said contact will come in a few weeks to a month. Said he liked me, wasn't playing me, meant what he had said to me about his love and feelings towards me ...
she spent far too much time repeating herself and saying that 'he is going in circles, he's going backwards ... will then reach out randomly..' . I had to ask her to stop repeating that sentence about him going in circles ... she said she wanted to make sure I knew what she meant ... I don't .. she didn't elaborate ... don't think I would call her again unfortunately. I feel bad leaving bad feedback for readers who are kind, but it's what it is ... money wasted if you ask me. Will also update if by some miracle he contacts me...  ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2024, 09:12:47 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2024, 11:03:26 PM »
I actually read with Bonnie back in early winter of 2024 and had asked her about a POI I actually ended up seeing in mid July
Bonnie said in my reading that the energy showed uncertainty around Spring time - that he wanted to meet up, but also pulled back, but she wasn’t sure anything would be set in stone

So.. I liked her I thought she was nice but she missed this prediction

anything