Author Topic: hi everyone, new here and would like to tell you my story  (Read 6834 times)

Offline maryjane_suicide

hi everyone, new here and would like to tell you my story
« on: September 25, 2011, 03:18:43 PM »
Good morning,

Before I tell you my story and what got me to this point, I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this site and to become a member of this board, so thank you to the powers that be :)

My story is about a boy, we'll call him "A", but unlike most of you, our relationship, if you could call it that, was very brief. We had only known each other for a month before he disappeared from my radar. We met online. For about 2 weeks he pursued me incessantly even though I didn't give him the time of day.  I ignored several of his messages hoping he'd get the point.  I responded in kind everntually letting him know that I thought he was cute but too young for me. Well, that just set him off on the challenge, heh. As he continued to write me I became more and more intrigued, his emails were witty, intelligent and sweet. So another week passed and after giving it some thought, I said what the heck, let's meet this kid.  In between that time he called me on the daily and we moved from the dating site to texting eachother.   All's I can say is when we finally met in person, it was explosive. For an entire month he was on me like a wet t-shirt :) This kid adored me.  I remained quite guarded and let him lead with most communication. Then, after replying to one of his emails, he didn't respond. A few days later I sent him a very short one asking him how he was doing. Didn't hear back from him and it's been roughly 5 weeks without contact.

A couple of days after my last short email to him I had attended a psychic party that a friend of mine had arranged for a month previously. At the time of my reading I wasn't yet in panic mode about "A" so it wasn't the first thing on my mind to question the psychic about so I asked her to do a general reading for me. The first thing she mentioned was the "boy".  I put that it quotes because that is exactly how she phrased it and that's what i had been calling him (ok ok he's not that young, he's 23, but I'm 34 so to me he's still a boy :)) so rightfully so I freaked.  Well there were certain things said in the reading that just resonated, for example, she mentioned something about him being out there and swimming (we met on pof), the reading just blew me away.  All in all, the outcome for us looked good.

After a few more days without contact from him I went into panic mode and began doubting what the psychic had said. So naturally, lol,  I then turned to the internet, began googling for sites that would provide information about psychics, their abilities, are psychics real, etc. and that's when I came across this board. Sufficed to say, I becamed obsessed and  turned to trying some of these psychics that were mentioned in these threads. As well, one of the first networks that showed up on my goolge list was Bitwine, where I internet chatted with about 10 psychics only to find out that some of the psychics were posing as more than one reader.  I quickly ended that relationship, heh. The only good thing I can say about this network is that they give you the first 3 minutes free then after that they can still give more free minutes so with some of them I had more than 10 minutes with them before they started charging. I did find a couple of decent readers there, but came across 2 that were posing as more than one reader.  It was so obvious with one in particular who had horrible English. I then tried another reader who gave me his name right away and regurgitated word for word in said horrible English as what she said as the other reader.  Same thing happened again with another reader although she didn’t make it as obvious, just gave an intial, which initially made me think wow, but when I compared notes with her reading under a different name, I started seeing a lot of similarities in the nuances of her words and emoticons. That, or I too am psychic, heh. It was awful ! So word to the wise, DO NOT USE BITWINE!!! I've talked to 14 from CP, 8 from Keen, and 3 from Voiceoftheangels.com network, which I highly recommend.  I have to say that Ellen Hartwell (she can be found both on Keen and VOTA) has resonated for me the most, along with Sophia Elise (VOTA).  I've researched Ellen and have not found a single bad thing said about her. She was even given a good rap on RipOffReport, which is where I think I first heard of her. Y’all should give her a try and have a listen to her radio sessions on BlogTalkRadio.  It just validates how good she is, but she is the first to say that she sucks at timing and if she gives you a time that it’s very approximated, but she stands firm that if she sees it, it will happen.

So, out of the 20+ psychics I've talked to in the last month, only 2 of them (Hern & Fallon) had negative things to say about the situation, not specifically him. Most of them picked up his current financial instability, some picked up another girl, and they all say that we have a very strong connection to eachother and he got scared by the intense feelings he was having for me but that he will be coming back. Now, there were some psychics that truly resonated for me because of specific details they picked up to the point that it makes me believe that they are at least genuinely empathic. Below is a list of the network with the name of all readers ive used to date, the readers that resonated for me, and the type of detail that they were spot on with:

CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS  (Jean, Michelle, Hunter, Hern, Fallon, Donna, Morgana, Amelia, Sapphira, Neveah, Kyra, Genessa, Leah, Anya Dawn, Andie – who initially seemed real but then went downhill real fast when she started to describe things from my past like sexual assault which really freaked me out because she was so wrong. I asked for a refund with her.)

Michelle- best at describing both his my appearances right down to me having strawberry blonde hair, light complexion and about 5’5- 5’6 in heigh and him as olive skinned, 5’10, with dark brown hair

Neveah- picked up his current legal issue, drinking and money problems and that I was Canadian

KEEN (PsychicAndrew, Angelic Visions, Kelly’s Tarot, Ellen Hartwell, Ciro Circe, BodyMindSpirit, Queen Sunshine, TheLadyRaven)

Angelic Visions- sensed his current alcohol abuse

So please feel free to ask me anything you'd like based on my thread.

Offline allbitenobark

Re: hi everyone, new here and would like to tell you my story
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 04:32:49 AM »
Hey m_j, not sure if you are still posting here or not, but do you mind sharing which psychics you spoke with on Bitwine that you suspect of being the same person? I have had readings on there that have also made me think that I may be speaking to the same person. The readings weren't bad but def tickled my gut instincts thinking the reads were similar. I have wondered in the past if they share transcripts or not. Anyway, if you're still here and wish to share that would be great, thank you!!