Author Topic: Helen and Tressa  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Littleblueeyes22

Helen and Tressa
« on: June 30, 2024, 03:04:01 PM »
Has anyone talked to Helen or Tressa on CP? I spoke to both but talked to Tressa more, nothing came about and i validated a few things that were the opposite so when I called Tressa back to tell her she changed her story for me and gave me a completely different scenerio.

Offline TeaAndCookies

Re: Helen and Tressa
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 01:19:23 PM »
I haven't read with Helen. I've called Tressa a few times. I really like her. She was right about a work situation.  She was honest about my partner at the time. She didn't tell fairytales. She's definitely one of my favorites.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 10:28:53 PM »
I've read with both..

Both were like any other psychics I've read with.. I have to figure out who they are seeing and what they're seeing and won't find out until it finally happens..

Offline Mk6788

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 10:43:20 AM »
The future is not always set in stone due to the changes in emotions and the trajectory of free will that comes along.
I trust Tressa's vision. Some of her predictions do not always come true to the exact T, but what she sees is pretty close to accurate. She has amazed me with how she picks up on the future as my life unravels. I consider her one of my top three psychics.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2024, 08:24:34 AM »
I was excited to read with Tressa when she first started but unfortunately her predictions did not come to pass at all. Glad I caught her when she was only $5/min.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2024, 07:56:38 PM »
I did read Tressa and she first of all is super sweet and caring. She explained my situation to the T with no BS behind it. She was honest, and expecting a call within 48 hours from my POI, and with others I’ve read had said the same thing to expect a call. I will keep in touch to see how everything plays out. So far she is one of my favorite readers, easy to understand and straight to the point without wasting your time, like a friend to talk to as well.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 05:31:11 PM »
Any updates from Tressa’s prediction ?

I did read Tressa and she first of all is super sweet and caring. She explained my situation to the T with no BS behind it. She was honest, and expecting a call within 48 hours from my POI, and with others I’ve read had said the same thing to expect a call. I will keep in touch to see how everything plays out. So far she is one of my favorite readers, easy to understand and straight to the point without wasting your time, like a friend to talk to as well.