Author Topic: FAKE QUEUES  (Read 10038 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: FAKE QUEUES
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 09:47:34 AM »
I wish I could say I trusted this forum completely as well, but unfortunately absolutely believe people among users here are also seeking to promote some readers or their representative sites and bash others. So even this forum I definitely don’t trust 100 percent and am not sure how much to trust at all. Once a given reader has a thread of a few pages it draws more conversation and even if the content isn’t praise for the reader it’s deceptive that someone can see a reader has tons of pages on the thread and tons of views and that can draw in more readers.

Sadly I don’t trust completely anyone or anything other than my own experience. Plus I do think it’s actually possible for one person and another to have a completely different connection or no connection with a given reader. That makes the reviews difficult also.

Offline K88

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 10:51:59 AM »
Thank you so much... it sucks because it's like these readers predict someone for us right. We meet the person and at the time they are like ohhh he's long term blah blah blah. Then here it is I meet him date him and our relationship has been totally unstable. I'm so tired of hurting. Why can't I meet the "one" and just be happy? Is that to much to ask?

Offline sharon

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 04:25:09 PM »
I wish I could say I trusted this forum completely as well, but unfortunately absolutely believe people among users here are also seeking to promote some readers or their representative sites and bash others. So even this forum I definitely don’t trust 100 percent and am not sure how much to trust at all. Once a given reader has a thread of a few pages it draws more conversation and even if the content isn’t praise for the reader it’s deceptive that someone can see a reader has tons of pages on the thread and tons of views and that can draw in more readers.

Sadly I don’t trust completely anyone or anything other than my own experience. Plus I do think it’s actually possible for one person and another to have a completely different connection or no connection with a given reader. That makes the reviews difficult also.

I agree with Flora.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 02:37:33 PM »
Does apply towards readers like Empathetic Ted who has a long waiting list yet people have spoken positively of him on this forum?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2019, 02:54:12 PM »
Does apply towards readers like Empathetic Ted who has a long waiting list yet people have spoken positively of him on this forum?

There are no fake queues on keen. Some of the things OP says makes zero sense.   Ted has a long waiting list because he isn't on as much as he used to and because he was talked about on here, so his popularity rose all of a sudden. Which sucks for me because i used to be able to talk to him same day he logged on. but now he doesn't go on as often as he used, I believe he has some personal things going on.  You can't fake a queue, people are either in line or they aren't.

The system the OP was talking about number of reviews, she was confusing with point rating. So if a reader had 40,000 points, that doesn't mean that many calls or reviews. It was a rating system , so if they got a 5 start review they'd say get 3 points, if they got a 1 star they got -3.  I can't remember the point system anymore, but there was a formula that was used to rate them. They got rid of it because it confused clients.  Now they just have number of calls and number of reviews. The reviews shown are only for the fiscal year, all others get deleted.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2019, 04:52:44 PM »
I was so confused about the whole formula that the longer they keep you on the line the number of readings increase. I think the example was: If they keep you on the line talking for 1 hour that’s 20 + readings calculated. It just didn’t make sense to me. I’ve honestly never judge by the number of readings but more on the reviews and what’s shared on here. And when I say reviews I’m talking people who have noted things coming to pass. Not “She was accurate what a great call.” But how consistent the reviews note things coming to pass. Also I myself have held off reviewing sometimes until something manifested that proved to me we connected. But that’s just my judgement. We all determine things differently.

I learned this lesson with Gabriel the Messenger and Airmonic. Who were wrong for ME.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2019, 02:05:13 AM »
I was so confused about the whole formula that the longer they keep you on the line the number of readings increase. I think the example was: If they keep you on the line talking for 1 hour that’s 20 + readings calculated. It just didn’t make sense to me. I’ve honestly never judge by the number of readings but more on the reviews and what’s shared on here. And when I say reviews I’m talking people who have noted things coming to pass. Not “She was accurate what a great call.” But how consistent the reviews note things coming to pass. Also I myself have held off reviewing sometimes until something manifested that proved to me we connected. But that’s just my judgement. We all determine things differently.

I learned this lesson with Gabriel the Messenger and Airmonic. Who were wrong for ME.

So its not "readings" it's "points" so they would say get 1 point for every 15 min, 1 for each time a person topped up during a call, points for 4 and 5 star ratings, they would lose stars for missed calls, 2 and 1 star ratings.  The stars were just bragging rights i guess. I really don't know why they had them. People are going to base things on actual reviews and ratings.   We all have our things we look for in reading people's reviews. I also take some of the negative ones with a grain of salt, i know people can have unrealistic expectations or just simply are so miserable they want to bring others down and blame them for their problems. If i see a few different clients say the reader is really slow in reading, or repeats themselves or was rude, etc.... then i take notice and that is what will make me think twice about calling.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 02:11:33 AM »

The shills are easy to spot if you pay attention. I dont bother pointing them out anymore because people believe what they want to on here. Usually, its mostly people that get over excited about readers are in a desperate state---that is where the majority of the hype for certain readers is coming from. When you look back at old threads, you see that the readers were not too great afterall, or it was a mostly mixed results-like most semi-decent readers. Surprisingly, some addicts dont really give credit to the 1 or 2 readers that were accurate afterall looking back.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:14:07 AM by bstalling »

Offline Kerry1983

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2020, 08:59:33 AM »
I just wanted to add this on about JIm, he is a horrible reader. Told me my partner was cheating on me I said really he’s literally with me every second of the day, I said how can her we live together and he goes nowhere. He then said oh it’s because he’s not doing anything psysical 🤣😂. He’s a sick man.