Author Topic: Tarot by Penelope  (Read 5976 times)

Offline kumamon

Tarot by Penelope
« on: April 24, 2017, 07:47:59 PM »
I saw some people mentioned her on different threads and I would like to know if she is good? Any feedback?
Thanks

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Tarot by Penelope
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 07:50:29 PM »
Bloody brilliant on what's going on now. Why it is happening.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 07:54:54 PM »
Thanks

I sent a request for tarot reading
I will provide feedback later on

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 08:03:08 PM »
I have read with her once before, her predictions are meant to have happened. I was wondering if I should get a follow up one with her? Which readings do you choose to have with her?
Also, is she on keen?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 08:23:45 PM »
Opposite of what she told me happened - which I was happy about because she gave me a negative prediction lol  Didn't have a grasp on the present either, I had to correct her.  I think it's just another one of those things where she's good for some and not for others.  I know the day I spoke to her, she was running about an hour behind on her appointments and tried to rush  me through mine to get in other appointments, so that may be why we did not connect.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 08:44:18 PM »
anyone have a link for her?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »
Opposite of what she told me happened - which I was happy about because she gave me a negative prediction lol  Didn't have a grasp on the present either, I had to correct her.  I think it's just another one of those things where she's good for some and not for others.  I know the day I spoke to her, she was running about an hour behind on her appointments and tried to rush  me through mine to get in other appointments, so that may be why we did not connect.

You're not the only one, my reading didn't make sense either. She kept saying she felt like i was the mistress/side chick and my POI was in another relationship LOL and that I was questioning things because of it. but overall it was a positive reading, she said he was the knight of cups ( in love ) in our situation. I knew she wasn't accurate though.. as he is definitely not in another relationship and I would never put myself in a position to where I was a mistress.. kind of comical. But yeah I agree maybe she works for others if she does that's great, but i didn't get any notion that she had psychic abilities. Plus i didn't realize this till afterwards but readers on etsy can see your full name and shipping address... I put mine on there without thinking so i'm sure she could have googled me or something, as my name isn't very common.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 08:50:49 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 08:52:27 PM »

You're not the only one, my reading didn't make sense either. She kept saying she felt like i was the mistress/side chick and my POI was in another relationship LOL but overall it was a positive reading, she said he was the knight of cups ( in love ) in our situation. I knew she wasn't accurate though.. as he is definitely not in another relationship and I would never put myself in a position to where I was a mistress.. kinda comical. But yeah I agree maybe she works for others if she does that's great, but i didn't get any notion that she had psychic abilities. Plus i didn't realize this till afterwards but readers on etsy can see your full name and shipping address... I put mine on there without thinking so i'm sure she could have googled me or something, as my name isn't very common.

She gave me one reading, which was crazy - basically told me just what each card meant - then tried to say this and this are going on the present.  I politely told her that wasn't accurate, then she changed her prediction two times after that.  It definitely was confusing and I agree with your statement about feeling like there was no psychic ability.  I felt the same.  She said some crazy stuff though - something about surgeries and stuff lol  I have no idea.  The last prediction she gave me was negative.  I was dreading when the time came near that even though nothing she said about my current situation was correct, that the prediction may still come to pass.  Low and behold, the opposite of what she said happened and I don't think I've ever been happier to have a prediction not come to pass lol

Offline kumamon

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 08:55:59 PM »
I have read with her once before, her predictions are meant to have happened. I was wondering if I should get a follow up one with her? Which readings do you choose to have with her?
Also, is she on keen?

She's on etsy

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 08:57:55 PM »
I got the brutal truth reading so a lot of my reading was explaining what the cards meant as well. And i hate to say this but most tarot cards are very general and could relate to many situations... She went off the cards and just guessed i felt and also told me at the end that my guy was fighting the Madonna/Whore complex .... so i googled that phrase and lmao no way. I am the farthest thing from being overly sexual/a whore and he could never see me that way because i am innocent and we have only had sex one time. It just was not accurate one bit. Waste of 30 dollars, oh well! I'm used to it by now
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:01:20 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 09:01:10 PM »
There's already a two threads on her in the storefront readers section. We don't need another thread on her here in the Keen section. She's not on Keen. She's also terribly overrated, imo.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 09:04:26 PM »
Also, is she on keen?

She's on etsy
Yes thats why i was confused why the thread is on the keen forum...

Offline kumamon

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 09:30:55 PM »
There's already a two threads on her in the storefront readers section. We don't need another thread on her here in the Keen section. She's not on Keen. She's also terribly overrated, imo.

Sorry to start the thread here and so many people mentioned her on different threads about her on keen section and I was thinking she might on keen as well however I only found her on etsy.

Offline njlady

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 10:18:28 PM »
She went off the cards and just guessed i felt and also told me at the end that my guy was fighting the Madonna/Whore complex .... so i googled that phrase and lmao no way. I am the farthest thing from being overly sexual/a whore and he could never see me that way because i am innocent and we have only had sex one time.

I have never had a reading with her so I have no idea what her abilities are or are not,but whatever you googled is not the meaning of Madonna/Whore complex.  Basically it is when a man sees women as either a Saint or a Sinner. For instance, a man who would never consider marrying the women he has sex with because he doesn't respect them any more and sees them as whores, while the women who don't "give in" are wife material.  Surely back in high school or college you knew of a guy who would drop a girl right after he "got what he wanted" or was seeing and sleeping with a girl and then out of the blue she finds out he is engaged or even gets married to someone she had no idea about, his Madonna while she was the unwitting Whore.   

Offline bonba

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 03:58:13 AM »
sugarcoater and liar . she makes stuff up . very money hungry